Inmaculada Sierra, Carolina Hernández, Paula Albendea and Maria Antonia López
1. Empresa Nacional del Uranio, SA (ENUSA) [displayed 25 July 2019]. Available at: http://www.enusa.es/en/areas-de-negocio/nuclear/fabricacion/
2. ISO 11929-1:2010. Determination of the characteristic limits (decision threshold, detection limit and limits of the confidence interval) for measurements of ionizing radiation. Fundamentals and application. Geneva: International Organization for Standardization; 2010.
3. International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA). Indirect Methods for Measuring Radionuclides in the Human Body. Safety Report
Jakub Navařík, Petr Novák, Jiří Pechoušek, Libor Machala, Dalibor Jančík and Miroslav Mašláň
Physics - HINP16C, Nuclear Instruments and Methods A No. 573 (2007), 418.
 PROCHAZKA, R.—MASLAN, M.—PECHOUSEK, J.—JANCIK, D. : Optimizing the Features of the Single-Channel Analyzer towards Improvement of Productivity of Mössbauer Spectra, Czechoslovak Journal of Physics No. 56 (2006), E133.
 PROCHAZKA, R.—PECHOUSEK, J.—FRYDRYCH, J. : Development of the Fast Scintillation Detector with Programmable High Voltage Adjustment Suitable for Möossbauer Spectroscopy, AIP Conference proceedings, 2010, p. 143.
 KWANG, H. K.—IN, S. J.—HO-SIK, Y
* This paper is based on a lecture given at the Polish Energy Mix-2014 Conference held at Ustroń Śląski, Poland, on 15–17 October 2014.
1. OECD/NEA. (2007). Source term assessment, containment atmosphere control systems and accident consequences . (Report CSNI 87/135). Paris.
2. OECD/NEA. (1999). SOAR on containment thermalhydraulics and hydrogen distribution . (Report NEA/CSNI(R) 99/16). Paris.
3. Preußer G., Freudenstein, K. F., & Reinders, R. (1996). Concept for the analysis of hydrogen problems in nuclear power plants
 Accounting for Natural and Technology-Related Effects on Nuclear and Radiation- Dangerous Sites. PNAE G-05-035-94. Gosatomnadzor of Russia, Moscow, 1995 (in Russian).
 Design Guidelines for Aseismic Nuclear Power Plants. NP-031-01. Gosatomnadzor of Russia, Moscow, 2001 (in Russian).
 Seismic Analysis of Safety-Related Nuclear Structures and Commentary. ASCE 4-98. ASCE Standards, USA, 2000.
 Code for Seismic Design of Buildings. National Standard of the People
Milan Aničić, Ivana Vučićević, Nikola Vasković, Sonja Radojičić, Polona Juntes, Slađan Nešić, Sanja Aleksić-Kovačević and Darko Marinković
Canine distemper virus (CDV) is a worldwide distributed RNA virus that can cause severe disease in carnivore and non-carnivore species. Red foxes are highly susceptible and may act as a reservoir of the virus. As in other wild species, distemper in red foxes can manifest as acute, systemic and chronic nervous form. In the present study, we detected antibodies against CDV among red foxes in Western Serbia, and analyzed histopathologically and immunohistochemically for CDV nuclear protein antigen (CDV-NP) brain samples derived from seropositive animals. Seroprevalence of CDV antibodies was 36.8%. Histopathological changes included gliosis, neuronal degeneration, satellitosis, mononuclear inflammation, demyelination and presence of inclusion bodies. Immunostaining showed a diffuse presence of CDV-NP antigen, mainly in the cytoplasm of astrocytes and neurons. Results of this work contribute to the opinion that red foxes act as a potential reservoir of CDV and underline the importance of routine vaccination of dogs that could come in close contact with these animals. Potential active surveillance program would give a better insight in the degree of CDV infection in wildlife.
Strategic Research Programme (in Polish). Polish Technology Platform on Safety at Work in Industry (PPT BPP), Central Research Institute of Labor Protection-State Research Institute (CIOP-PIB). Warsaw, January 2006. Group 5: Preventing from major accidents; updating December 2009.
EN 62061: Safety of machinery - Functional safety of safety-related electrical, electronic and programmable electronic control systems, 2005.
IEC 61508: Functional safety of electrical/ electronic/ programmable electronic (E/E/PE) safety
://www.paa.gov.pl/ines , [10.12.2014].
PELLOWSKI Witalis (2013). Radiation protection with the elements of radiometry. Higher Land Forces Military Academy of General Tadeusz Kosciuszko's name. Wrocław 2013. 160 p. ISBN 978-83-63900-24-3.
Polish NPP, 2010; The Polish Nuclear Power Program in September 2010. Issued by the Ministry of Economy of Poland.
Polish Nuclear Power Program elaborated by the Ministry of Economy, http://www.mg.gov.pl/node/18718 , [30.09.2013].
Regulation of the Council of Ministers dated 27 April 2004. On intervention levels for particular types
Bohumil Frantál, Jiří Malý, Martin Ouředníček and Jiří Nemeškal
BAROCH, P. (2010): Obec Temelín nevzkvétá. I když ČEZ vydělává miliardy [online]. [cit. 10.10.2015] Available at: http://zpravy.aktualne.cz/domaci/obec-temelin-nevzkveta-i-kdyz-cez-vydelava-miliardy/r~i:article:663436/
BAZILE, F. (2012): Social impacts and public perception of nuclear power. In Alonso, A. [ed.]: Infrastructure and Methodologies for the Justification of Nuclear Power Programmes. A Volume in Woodhead Publishing Series in Energy, 549–566.
BEZDEK, R. H., WENDLING, R. M. (2006): The impacts of nuclear facilities on
1. International Atomic Energy Agency. (2012). Role of thorium to supplement fuel cycles of future nuclear energy systems . Vienna: IAEA. (Nuclear Energy Series No. NF-T-2.4).
2. Serfontein, D. E., & Mulder, E. J. (2014). Thorium-based fuel cycles: Reassessment of fuel economics and proliferation risk. Nucl. Eng. Des ., 271 , 106–113.
3. Vijayan, P., Shivakumar, V., Basu, S., & Sinha, R. (2017). Role of thorium in the Indian nuclear power programme. Prog. Nucl. Energy , 101 (Pt A), 43–52.
4. Abdel-Khalik, S. I., Haldy, P. A