Maroš Sirotiak, Marek Lipovský and Alica Bartošová
1. WANG, L. K. HUNG, Y. T, LO, H. H and YAPIJAKIS, C. 2004. Handbook of Industrial and Hazardous Wastes Treatment . Vol. 1 Marcel Dekker Inc. 1329 p. ISBN: 0-8247-4114-5
2. AHMARUZZAMAN, M. 2011. Industrial wastes as low-cost potential adsorbents for the treatment of wastewater laden with heavy metals. In: Advances in Colloid and Interface Science, 166 (1–2), pp. 36 – 59.
3. KURNIAWAN, T. A., CHAN, G. Z. S., LO, W and BABEL, S. 2006 Comparisons of low-cost adsorbents for treating wastewaters laden with heavy metals. Science of
contaminated water and wastewater. In Journal of Hazardous Materials, vol. 178 , pp. 588–595.
OBRADOR, A. – ALVAREZ, J.M. – LOPEZ-VALDIVIA, L.M. – GONZALEZ, D. – NOVILLO, J. – RICO, M.I. 2007. Relationships of soil properties with Mn and Zn distribution in acidic soils and their uptake by a barley crop. In Geoderma, vol. 137 , pp. 432–443.
PAIS, I. – JONES, J.B. 1997. The Handbook of Trace Elements . Boca Raton, Florida : St. Lucie Press, 240 pages.
PARK, B.J. – LEE, J.H. – KIM, W.I. 2011. Influence of soil characteristics and arsenic, cadmium, and
the European Parliament and of Council of 26 February 2014 on the harmonization of the laws of the Member States relating to the making available on the market of electrical equipment designed for use within certain voltage limits.
Directive 2014/30/EU of the European Parliament and of Council of 26 February 2014 on the harmonization of the laws of the Member States relating to electromagnetic compatibility.
Directive 2011/65/EU of the European Parliament and of Council of 8 June 2011 on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in
.: The pH-dependent long-term stability of an amorphous manganese oxide insmelter-polluted soils: implication for chemical stabilization of metals andmetalloids, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 286 (2015) 386-394.
9. El Hadri H., Chéry P., Jalabert S., Lee A., Potin-Gautier M., Lespes G.: Assessment of diffuse contamination of agricultural soil by copper in Aquitaine region by using French national databases, Science of The Total Environment, 441, 15 (2012) 239-247.
10. Kabata-Pendias A., Pendias A.: Trace elements in soil and plants. 3
Artūras Petraška, Kristina Čižiūnienė, Olegas Prentkovskis and Aldona Jarašūnienė
. (2017) Variable neighborhood search to solve the vehicle routing problem for hazardous materials transportation. Journal of Hazardous Materials , 324(Part B), 472–480. doi:10.1016/j.jhazmat.2016.11.015
9. Carrara, S., Longden, T. (2017) Freight futures: The potential impact of road freight on climate policy. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment , 55, 359–372. doi:10.1016/j.trd.2016.10.007
10. Conca, A., Ridella, C., Sapori, E. (2016) A risk assessment for road transportation of dangerous goods: A routing solution. Transportation
. - MARTIN, R. - STORNIOLO, A. - BHATTACHARYA, P. - CORTES, J. - BONORINO, G. - ALBOUY, R. 2005. Relevance, essentiality and toxicity of trace elements in human health. In Molecular Aspects of Medicine, vol. 26, 2005, pp. 235-244.
CAMPBELL, D.E. - LU, H. - LIN, B. 2014. Emergy evaluations of the global biogeochemical cycles of six biologically active elements and two compounds. In Ecological Modeling, vol. 271, 2014, pp. 32-51.
ČERŇANSKY, S. - KOLENČIK, M. - ŠEVC, M. - URIK, J. - HILLER, E. 2009. Fungal volatilization of trivalent and
. - OBERNBERGER, I. (1996): From waste to raw material - the route from biomass to wood ash for cadmium and other heavy metals. Journal of Hazardous Material 50: 157-168.
NAYLOR, L. - SCHMIDT, E. (1989): Paper mill wood ash as a fertilizer and liming material: field trials. Tappi Journal 72: 199-206.
ODLARE, M. - PELL, M. (2005): Effect of wood fly ash and compost on nitrification and denitrification in agricultural soil. Applied Energy 86: 74-80.
OZOLINCIUS, R. - BUOZYTE, R. - VARNAGIRYTE-KABASINSKIENE, I. (2007): Wood ash and
of soil and plants with heavy metals and sulphur. IUNG Puławy Publisher, P(53): 1-20 (in Polish).
KABATA-PENDIAS A. 2004. Soil-plant transfer of trace elements -an environmental issue. Geoderma 122: 143-149.
KALBITZA K., WENNRICH U.R. 1998. Mobilization of heavy metals and arsenic in polluted wetland soils and its dependence on dissolved organic matter. The Science of the Total Environment 209, 1: 27-39.
KANG J., ZHANG Z., WANG J.J. 2011. Influence of humic sub-stances on bioavailability of Cu and Zn during sewage sludge composting. Bioresource Technology 102
Hossein Alipour, Alireza Pourkhabbaz and Mehdi Hassanpour
. 91:5 17-521.
Alipour H., Pourkhabbaz A., Hassanpour M. 2014 – Estimation of potential health risks for some metallic elements by consumption of fish – Water Qual. Expos. Health 7: 179-185.
Askary Sary A., Beheshti M. 2012 – Cadmium, iron, lead and mercury bioaccumulation in Abu Mullet, Liza abu , different tissues from Karoun and Karkheh Rivers, Khozestan, Iran – Bull. Environ. Contam. Toxicol. 88: 158-161.
Biswas S., Prabhu R.K., Hussain K.J., Selvanayagam M., Satpathy K.K. 2012 – Heavy metals concentration in edible fishes from coastal region
management. International Journal of Phytoremediation , 18 (11), 1086–1095. doi:10.1080/15226514.2016.1183579
Mleczek, M., et al. 2017. Phytoextraction of potentially toxic elements by six tree species growing on hazardous mining sludge. Environmental Science and Pollution Research , 24 (28), 22183–22195. doi:10.1007/s11356-017-9842-3
Mleczek, M., et al. 2018. The importance of substrate compaction and chemical composition in the phyto-extraction of elements by Pinus sylvestris L. Journal of Environmental Science and Health , Part A , 53 (11), 1029