Corrosion tests of both annealed and not annealed bends of HR3C and S304H steels in operation conditions of black and brown coal combustion boilers in EPRU and EDE. After a long-term exposure, the samples were assessed gravimetrically and metallographically. The comparison of annealed and unannealed states showed higher corrosion rates in the annealed state; corrosion of the sample surface did not essentially differ for compression and tensile parts of the beams. Detailed assessment of both steels is described in detail in this study.
Hornbogen E., Bode R., Dooner P.: ( 1993 ), Recykling Materialwissenschaftliche Aspekte, Berlin-Haidelberg.
Pickering S. J., Benson M.: ( 1991 ), The Recycling of Thermosetting Plastics, Plastic Recycling Meeting, London.
Koszkul J ( 1999 ), Polymer Materials, Wyd. Politechniki Częstochowskiej, Częstochowa.
Lewis F. M.: ( 1976 ), Thermodynamic Fundamentals for the Pyrolysis of Refuse, Solid Waste Processing Conference, Boston.
Burney S. J. ( 1992 ), Combustion of
M. Blahetová, J. Horák, P. Kubesa, S. Lasek and T. Ochodek
The case study of chimney liner corrosion addresses three specific cases of damage of chimney systems from of stainless steels. These systems were used for flue of gas arising from the combustion of brown coal in small automatic boilers, which are used for heating. Detailed analyzes implied that the cause of devastating corrosion of the steel AISI 316 and 304 steel (CSN 17349, 17241) was particularly high content of halides (chlorides and fluorides), which caused a severe pitting corrosion, which led up to the perforation of the liner material. Simultaneous reduction of the thickness of the used sheets was due to by the general corrosion, which was caused by the sulfur in the solid fuel. The condensation then led to acid environment and therefore the corrosion below the dew point of the sulfuric acid has occurred. All is documented by metallographic analysis and microanalysis of the corrosion products.
(integrated pollution prevention and control), OJ L 334/17.
3. Regulation of the Minister of Environment of 4 November 2014 on emission standards for certain types of plants, fuel combustion sources.
4. Badyda, K. & Lewandowski, J. (2009). Uwarunkowania wzrostu zapotrzebowania na gaz dla energetyki i ciepłownictwa [Determinants of growth in demand for gas for power and heat generation]. Rynek Energ . 5(84) (in Polish).
5. Krawczyk, P. & Badyda, K. (2014). Numerical analysis of the impact of parameters of urea solution injection on reagent penetration
International Congress of Chemical and Process Engineering CHISA, 24-28 August 2008. Prague, Czech Republic.
Roesler, T.C. (1988). An experimental study of aerated liquid atomization , Ph.D. Thesis, Purdue University, U.S., according to .
Roesler, T.C. & Lefebvre, AH. (1988). Photographic studies on aerated liquid atomization, combustion fundamentals and applications. Proceedings of the Meeting of the Central States Section of the Combustion Institute, April 1988 (Paper 3). Indianapolis, U.S., according to .
Jiří Horák, Lenka Kuboňová, Milan Dej, Vendula Laciok, Šárka Tomšejová, František Hopan, Kamil Krpec and Jan Koloničný
. & Polok, M. (2013). The impact of coal characteristics on the fouling of stoker-fired boiler convection surfaces. Fuel . 112, 473–482. DOI: doi.org/10.1016/j.fuel.2013.05.044.
10. Yao, X., Xu, K., Yan, F. & Yu, L. (2017). The influence of ashing temperature on ash fouling and slagging characteristics during combustion of biomass fuels. Bioresources. 12(1), 1593–1610.
11. Du, S., Yang, H., Qian, K., Wang, X. & Chen, H. (2014). Fusion and transformation properties of the inorganic components in biomass ashes. Fuel. 117, 1281–1287. DOI: doi.org/10.1016/j
Karel Obroučka, Jozef Vlček, Tereza Moravcová, Veronika Blahůšková and Pavel Fojtík
. Directive of the European Parliament and of the Council (EC) 98/2008, on waste.
6. Bilitewski, B., Härdtle, G. & Marek, K. (1994). Waste Management. Berlin Heidelberg, Germany: Springer-Verlag. ISBN: 3-540-59210-5.
7. Miyagoshi, Y., Tatefuku, T. & Nishino, M., et al. (2004). Advantageous effects of low air ratio combustion in an advanced stoker-type waste incinerator. Report from Second International Conference on Waste Management and the Environment, 29 September-1 October 2004 (pp. 155-164). Rhodos, Greece: Waste Management in Japan
Naveed Ramzan, Muhammad Athar, Sharmina Begum, Syed Waqas Ahmad and Shahid Naveed
4. Bell, D.A., Towler, B.F. & Fan, M. (2011). Coal gasification and its applications (1st ed). Oxford: William Andrew Publisher.
5. Nozawa, S. & Matsushita, Y. (2013). Numerical investigation of the effect of the heterogeneous reaction model on the thermal behavior of pulverized coal combustion. Asia-Pac. J. Chem. Eng. 8, 292-300. DOI: 10.1002/apj.1694.
6. Wu, L., Qiao, Y. & Yao, H. (2012). Experimental and numerical study of pulverized bituminous coal ignition characteristics in O2/N2 and O2/CO
J. Poláčková, J. Petrů, M. Janák, J. Berka and A. Krausová
1. Blamey J., Anthony E. J., Wang J., Fenell P. S.: The calcium looping cycle for large-scale CO2 capture. Progress in Energy and Combustion Science 2010, 36, 260-279.
2. Ciahotný K., Staf M., Hlinčík T., Vrbová V., Tekáč J., Jiříček I.: Vysokoteplotní karbonátová smyčka - moderní metoda odstraňování CO2 ze spalin. Http://hitecarlo.vscht.cz (Accesed 9 May 2017).
3. Sim S., Cole I.S., Choi Y.-S., Birbilis N.: A review of the protection strategies against internal corrosion for the safe transport of
Tomasz Bedyk, Lech Nowicki, Paweł Stolarek and Stanisław Ledakowicz
Werther, J. & Ogada, T. (1999). Sewage sludge combustion. Prog. Energy Combust. Sci. 25 (1), 55 - 116.
Inguanzo, M., Domínguez, A., Menéndez, J. A., Blanco, C. G. & Pis, J. J. (2002). On the pyrolysis of sewage sludge: the influence of pyrolysis conditions on solid, liquid and gas fractions. J. Anal. Appl. Pyrolysis , 63 (1), 209 - 222.
Ptasinski, K., Prins, M. & Pierik, A. (2007). Exergetic evaluation of biomass gasification. Energy , 32 (4), 568 - 574