-small cell lung cancer on bevacizumab therapy: Case report and review of the literature. Zhongguo Fei Ai Za Zhi 2013;16:325-9.
7. Ahbeddou N, Fetohi M, Boutayeb S, Errihani H. Which non-smallcell lung cancer patients achieve long-term survival?. Indian J Cancer 2011;48:514-5.
8. Sarna L, Padilla G, Holmes C, Tashkin D, Brecht ML, Evangelista L. Qualityoflifeof long-term survivors of non-small-cell lung cancer. J Clin Oncol 2002;20:2920-9.
9. Julien S, Jacoulet P, Dubiez A, Westeel V, Depierre A. Non-small cell lung cancer
1. Kobelt G, Berg J, Atherly D, Hadjimichael O. Costs and qualityoflife in multiple sclerosis: A cross-sectional study in the United States. Neurology 2006;66:1696-702.
2. Noseworthy JH, Lucchinetti C, Rodriguez M, Weinshenker BG. Multiple sclerosis. N Engl J Med 2000;343:938-52.
3. Filippini G, Brusaferri F, Sibley WA, Citterio A, Ciucci G, Midgard R, et al. Corticosteroids or ACTH for acute exacerbations in multiple sclerosis. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2000;4:CD001331.
Mirela Tache, Sandra Milena Tocut and Carmen Dobjanschi
Study Group. Elevated levels of hs-CRP are associated with high prevalence of depression in japanese patients with type 2 diabetes: the Diabetes Distress and Care Registry at Tenri (DDCRT 6). Diabetes Care 37: 2459-2465, 2014.
11. Slovácek L, Slovácková B, Chovanec V. Ischemic disease of the lower extremities versus depression symptoms and qualityoflife. Cas Lek Cesk 145: 788-791, 2006.
12. Poongothai S, Anjana RM, Pradeepa R et al. Association of depression with complications of type 2 diabetes - the Chennai Urban Rural Epidemiology
11. Hair JF, Black WC, Babib BJ, Anderson RE, Tatham RL. Multivariate Data Analysis. 7th Edition. (eds) Pearson Education Inc. New Jersey 2007.
12. Fayers P, Machin D. QualityofLife: The Assessment, Analysis and Interpretation of Patient- Reported Outcome. (eds) Wiley, New York, 2007.
13. American Diabetes Association Standards of medical care in diabetes. Diabetes Care 37[Suppl. 1]: 18-80, 2014.
14. Fisher L, Hessler DM, Polonsky WH, Mullan J. When is diabetes distress clinically meaningful
Massimo Vincenzi, Irene Del Ciondolo, Elisa Pasquini, Katia Gennai and Barbara Paolini
syndrome: role of food in pathogenesis and management J Dig Dis 2009 10 237 46
5 Dean BB, Aguilar D, Barghout V, Kahler KH, Frech F, Groves D, et al . Impairment in work productivity and helath related qualityoflife in patients with IBS. Am J manag care 2005; 11 (Suppl): S17-26. Dean BB Aguilar D Barghout V Kahler KH Frech F Groves D et al. Impairment in work productivity and helath related qualityoflife in patients with IBS Am J manag care 2005 11 S17 26
6 Sheperd SJ, Parker FC, Muir JG, Gibson PR. Dietary triggers of abdominal
Lin-ling Cheng, Ya-ya Liu, Zhu-quan Su, Jun Liu, Rong-chang Chen and Pi-xin Ran
disease and its correlation with BODE indexes. J South Med Univ 2013; 33: 1217-20.
25. Ying SC, Zhou XD, Zhou LH, Hu X, Liu YQ. Effect of exercise combined with encouragement on qualityoflifeof patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. J South Med Univ 2013; 33: 1312-5
26. Wu RX, Kuang JL. Research progress in clinical phenotypes of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Med J Chin PLA 2013; 38: 519-23.
Irina Pacu, Cringu Ionescu, Cristian Serafinceanu, Anca Mihaela Pantea-Stoian and Viviana Elian
predictors of OR. Fertil Steril 88: 390-395, 2007.
33. Tham YL, Sexton K, Weiss H, Elledge R, Friedman LC, Kramer R. The rates of chemotherapy-induced amnorrhea in patients treated with adjuvant doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide followed by a taxane. Am J Clin Oncol 30: 126-132, 2007.
34. Gupta P, Sturdee DW, Palin SL et al. Menopausal symptoms in women treated for breast cancer: the prevalence and severity of symptoms and their perceived effects on qualityoflife. Climacteric 9: 49-58, 2006.
35. Groff AA, Covington SN, Halverson LR et al. Assessing the
-70% of patients improve following a course of IVGC, about 20% relapse and disthyroid optic neuropathy is not prevented in 7%. Compared with oral GC therapy, IVGC is associated with fewer and less significant adverse events, improved qualityoflife and less need for subsequent ocular surgery. Although severe hepatotoxicity is a rare complication of IVGC therapy, it appears to occur only in patients receiving a cumulative dose > 8 g of methylprednisolone. The use of orbital irradiation has declined in recent years owing to its limited utility, except in the treatment of
and qualityoflifeof HIV-infected patients. These patients often develop a syndrome characterized by peripheral lipoatrophy, trunk fat accumulation, and metabolic alterations. The causes of this clinical picture are still not completely defined. The lipodystrophy in HIV-1 patients in antiretroviral treatment is associated with peripheral fat wasting and central adiposity, dyslipidemia, and insulin resistance but also with increase intramuscular fat accumulation, related to development of the insulin resistance syndrome [ 2 ] .
The distribution of fat in humans
Cornelia Bala, Adriana Rusu, Mihaela Moise, Gabriela Roman and
(1): CD005268, 2009.
24. Cryer P . Hypoglycemia is the limiting factor in the management of diabetes. Diabetes Metab Res 15(1): 42–46, 1999.
25. Marrett E, Radican L, Davies MJ, Zhang Q . Assessment of severity and frequency of self-reported hypoglycemia on qualityoflife in patients with type 2 diabetes treated with oral antihyperglycemic agents: a survey study. BMC Res Notes 4: 251–257, 2011.
26. The DCCT Group . Hypoglycemia in the diabetes control and complications trial. Diabetes 46(2): 271–286, 1997.
27. UK Prospective Diabetes