Chapter in Britain’s Storied History . [Online] Available at:< https:www.ntyimes.com/2016/06/25/world/Europe/Brexit_european-union-uncertain-charpter-in-britains-storied-history.html > 24 June 2016 [Accessed 31 March 2019].
European Elections: Country – by – Country Roundup. [Online] Available at: < https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-48420697 > 27 May 2019 [Accessed 27 May 2019].
European Elections: Power Blocs Lose Grip on Parliament .[online]Available at: < https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-48417744 > 29 May 2019 [Accessed 29 May 2019
The article deals with the problem of fighting the drug trafficking and drug abuse within the European Union. It describe the background of the issue and deals with the impact of the abolition of border controls within the Union on the increase and character of the drug turnover. She moreover points on the other negative side-effect, i.e. the increase of criminality caused by the abuse of drugs. Th en she analysis the contemporary legal regulation of the drug trafficking and drug abuse in Poland and within the European Union and compare both regulations. She critically calls for the establishment of the comprehensive common strategy to avoid the negative outcomes of the “free drugs turnover” within the territory of the Union.
Fajardo del Castillo T, ‘EU Environmental Law and Environmental Crime: An Introduction’, http://efface.eu/sites/default/files/EFFACE_EU%20Environmental%20Law%20and%20Environmental%20Crime_An%20Introduction.pdf .
Kuijper P, Wouters J, Hoffmeister F, De Baerse G, Ramopoulos T, The Law of EU External Relations (2013). McLeod I, Hendry ID, Hyett S, The External Relations of the European Communities (1996).
Wolfke K, Międzynarodowe prawo środowiska (1979).
• Assemblée nationale, 2012, ‘Rapport d’information sur le projet de loi de ratification du Traité sur la stabilité, la coordination et la gouvernance au sein de l’Union économique et monétaire’, N° 202, Assemblée nationale, Paris.
• Bengtson Christina, 2007, ‘Interparliamentary cooperation within Europe’, in O’Brennan John and Raunio Tapio (eds), National Parliaments within the Enlarged EuropeanUnion , Routledge, London, 46-65.
• Benz Arthur, 2011, ‘Linking Multiple Demoi: Inter-parliamentary Relations in the EU’, Hagener Online
1. Damian Chalmers, Gareth Davies, Giorgio Monti - EuropeanUnion Law: Cases and Materials 2nd Edition, Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2010;
2. Paul Craig, Grainne de Burca - EU Law: Text, Cases, and Materials, 5th Edition, Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2011;
3. Statistics concerning judicial activity in 2014, available at http://curia.europa.eu/jcms/upload/docs/application/pdf/2015-03/cp150027en.pdf , last accessed on the 30th of November 2015.
Judgments of the Courte of Justice of the EuropeanUnion:
· Aus Jonathan P., 2010, ‘The Mechanisms of Consensus: Coming to Agreement on Community Asylum Policy’, in Daniel Naurin and Helen Wallace (eds), Unveiling the Council of the EuropeanUnion. Games Governments Play in Brussels, Palgrave, Basingstoke, 99-118.
· Beyers Jan, 2010, ‘Conceptual and Methodological Challenges in the Study of European Socialization’, Journal of European Public Policy, XVII(6): 909-920.
· Beyers Jan and Dierickx Guido, 1998, ‘The working groups of the Council of the European
Values in Europe’s Bailouts’, Oxford Journal of Legal Studies , XXXV(2): 325-353.
• Koukiadaki Aristea, 2014, ‘Can the Austerity Measures be Challenged in Supranational Courts? The cases of Greece and Portugal’, University of Manchester, Manchester, available at https://www.etuc.org/sites/www.etuc.org/files/publication/files/austerity_greeceportugal_en_3.pdf .
• López Escudero Manuel, 2015, ‘La Nueva Governanza Económica de la Unión Europea: ¿Una auténtica unión económica en formación?’, Revista de Derecho Comunitario Europeo , no. 50: 361
Article deals with the problem of the harmonisation and unification of the family law in the European Union as the consequence of the building the single European Space. Th e main claim of the author is that a speedy unification of substantive family law, particularly one that is decreed by European institutions, would lead to loss on national and regional legal culture, what accorfing the author can’t be justified. Th e alternative is a close cooperation of individual European cultural groups or neighboring countries and the unification of the conflict of laws provisions and of the law of jurisdiction of the courts as well as by enacting regulations on (mutual) recognition and enforcement of court decision.