Anonîms (2011). Latvijas lauksaimniecîba 2011 [Agriculture in Latvia 2011]. Latvijas Republikas Zemkopîbas ministrija. Retrieved 20 February 2013, from http://www.zm.gov.lv/doc_upl/LS_2012.pdf (in Latvian).
Baniuniene, A., Zekaite, V. (2008). The effect of mineral and organic fertilizers on potato tuber yield and quality. Latv. J. Agron. , 11 , 202-206.
Dalla Costa, L., Delle Vedove, G., Gianquinto, G., Giovanardi, R., Peressotti, A. (1997). Yield, water use efficiency and nitrogen uptake
1. Banker, R.D., Charnes, A. and Cooper, W.W. (1984). Some models for estimating technical and scale Inefficiencies in data envelopment analysis. Management Science, 30(9):1078-1092.
2. Bhattacharyya, A. Lovell, C.A.K., and Sahay, P., (1997). The impact of liberalization on the productive efficiency of Indian commercial banks. European Journal of Operational Research, 98(2): 332-345.
3. Berger, A.N. and Humphrey, D.B. (1997). Efficiency of financial institutions: International survey and directions
1. Ablanedo-Rosas, J.H. and Ruiz-Torres, A.J. (2009), Benchmarking of Mexican ports with data envelopment analysis. International Journal of Shipping and Transport Logistics 1(3): 276-294.
2. Al-Eraqi, A., Mustafa, A., Khader, A. and Barros, C. (2008), Efficiency of Middle Eastern and East African seaports: Application of DEA using window analysis. European Journal of Scientific Research 23(4): 597-612.
3. Al-Eraqi, A.S., Mustafa, A. and Khader, A.T. (2010), An extended DEA windows analysis: Middle East and East African seaports
Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, United Kingdom and New York, NY, USA.: 1–32. ISBN 978-92-9169-143-2.
Laitila J., Nuutinen Y. 2013. Efficiency of integrated grinding and screening of stump wood for fuel at roadside landing with a Crambo 6000 grinder equipped with a star screen. Demo Report 4: Innovative and effective technology and logistics for forest residual biomass supply in the EU: 1–11.
Laitila J., Nuutinen Y. 2015. Efficiency of integrated grinding and screening of stump wood for fuel at roadside landing with a
 U.S. Solar Market Insight [Electronic resource] // SEIA. – 2017. – Mode of access to the resource: http://www.seia.org/research-resources/us-solar-market-insight
 The study of temperature regime of infrared heating systems in industrial premises / V. Zhelykh, N. Spodyniuk, V. Shepitchak, P. Kapalo. // 8. – 2016. – №3. – P. 43–46.
 Zhelykh V. Improving efficiency of heat exchange of horizontal ground-air heat exchanger for geothermal ventilation systems / V. Zhelykh, O. Savchenko, V. Matusevych // 8. – 2016. – №4. – P
Eduard Minciuc, Roxana Pătraşcu, George Darie and Ioana Diaconescu
, Pages: 25-29, Accession Number: WOS:000263153400002, IDS Number: BIV45, ISBN: 978-960-474-016-1.
Pătraşcu, R. and Minciuc, E. (2013a). Cogeneration plant for energy supply of a meat processing company: case study. UPB scientific bulletin, series C, vol. 75, no. 4, ISSN 2286-3540, pp. 269-276.
Pătraşcu, R. and Minciuc, E. (2013b). Energy audit. Examples, Politehnica Press, Bucharest, ISBN 978-606-515-443-8, 113 pages.
Pătraşcu, R., Minciuc, E. and Darie, G. (2013). Case study regarding the energy efficiency of cogeneration compared to separate
1. G. N. Okeudo, Measurement of Efficiency Level in Nigerian Seaport after Reform Policy Implementation. Case Study of One and Rivers Seaport, Nigeria, IOSR Journal of Business and Management, Volume 12, Issue 5 (Jul. - Aug. 2013), pp. 46-55.
2. K.P.B. Cullinane, D.-W. Song, R. Gray, A stochastic frontier model of the efficiency of major container terminals in Asia: assessing the influence of administrative and ownership structures. Transportation Research A: Policy and Practice 36, 2002, pp. 743
’ total publication output or the output of highly cited papers, we should focus on cities’ publishing efficiency (i.e., the ratio of highly cited papers to all papers).
Why is it important to measure a city’s publishing efficiency? It can be assumed that the higher the ratio of the number of highly cited papers to all articles produced in a city is, the more likely it is that researchers affiliated with that city conduct research resulting in new scientific breakthroughs (Van Noorden’s study also suggests this nexus). Thus, publishing efficiency shows how successful
Liu, L., Sha, M., and Park, H. (2013). Exploring the efficiency and utility of methods to recruit non-English speaking qualitative research participants. Survey Practice, 6(3), 1-8. Available at: http://www.surveypractice.org/index.php/SurveyPractice (accessed December 2013).
Markus, H.R., and Kitayama, S. (1991). Culture and the Self: Implications for Cognition, Emotion, and Motivation. Psychological Review, 20, 568-579.
Maxwell, A.E., Bastani, R., Vida, P., and Warda, S. (2005). Strategies to Recruit and Retain
Marcin Szczepanek, Przemysław Rajewski and Dalibor Barta
Rajewski P., Behrendt C., Klys O. (2014). Modernisations Polish fishing vessels on the example of the cutter DZI-102 Scientific Journals of the Maritime University of Szczecin, Vol. 40 Issue: 112, pp. 17-22.
Polish Register of Shipping. (PRS) (2010). Documentation of the classification society for the DZI-102.
IMO (2009). Guidance for the development of a Ship Efficiency Management Plan. MEPC.1/Circ. 683, London.
EU Commission Directive, (2002) Nr. 2002/35/EC of 25.04.2002.
European Union Council Directive, (1997) no. 97