1. Arrow, K.J. 1950. “A difficulty in the Concept of Social Welfare”. Journal of Political Economy, 58. Chicago: University of Chicago Press.
2. Barnett II, W. 1989. “Subjective Cost Revisited,” Review of Austrian Economics, Vol. 3, pp. 137-138.
3. Barnett, W. II. 2003. “The Modern Theory of Consumer Behavior: Ordinal or Cardinal?” The Quarterly Journal of Austrian Economics. 6 (1): 41 − 65; http://www.qjae.org/journals/qjae/pdf/qjae6_1_3.pdf.
4. Barnett, W. II and Block W. 2008
American Economy, 33 Loyola Law Review 203, 1987-1988.
5. Beane, L. Capitalism is the Only Divinely-Sanctioned Economic System , 2014, Retrieved from: http://fatherhollywood.blogspot.com/2014/05/capitalism-is-only-divinely-sanctioned.html .
6. Benedict, Pope. 2009, Love in Truth; http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/benedict_xvi/encyclicals/documents/hf_ben-xvi_enc_20090629_caritas-in-veritate_en.html
7. Block, W. Focus on Economics and the Canadian Bishops , Vancouver: The Fraser Institute, 1983.
8. Block, W. E. Neglect of the Marketplace: The
. & F. Witlox. International business travels in the global economy, Ashgate publishing, Ltd., 2012.
4. Cervera-Taulet, A., Schlesinger, M. W. & M. J. Yagüe-Guillen. Influence of advertising on brand personality in the airline sector – The case of Spain, Journal of Travel & Tourism Marketing , July 17, 2013.
5. Cornwell, A. Qatar Airways almost entirely ending first class seats, Gulf News Aviation , Available at http://gulfnews.com/business/aviation/qatar-airways-almost-entirely-ending-first-class-seats-1.1328985 , May 6, 2014.
6. Chung-Wei Kuo
1. Augustine. The City of God = De Civitate Dei , London: Dent, 1945.
2. Augustine. The Problem of Free Choice = De Libero Arbitrio , Transl. by M. Pontifex, Westminster: Md., Newman, 1955.
3. Barnett, W. Human Nature, the Bishops, and the American Economy, Loyola Law Review 33, 203, 1987-1988.
4. Block, W. Focus on Economics and the Canadian Bishops , Vancouver: The Fraser Institute, 1983.
5. Block, W. Neglect of the Marketplace: The Questionable Economics of America’s Bishops, Notre Dame Journal of Law, Ethics and
. „Media and development of communication in sports“. The paper presented at Sport, Health, Environment. Belgrade, Serbia, October 30 th . 2014.
19. Min-Seok, Ahn. “The political economy of the World Cup in South Korea“. In Japan, Korea and the 2002 World Cup . John Horne & Wolfram Manzenreiter. London: Routledge, 2002.
20. Park, J.K. „Sports Industry in the Korean Economy“. Japan Journal of Sport Sociology , 7 (1999). (according to Giulianotti, Richard. Sport, a Critical Sociology . Belgrade: Clio, 2008).
21. Robertson, Noel. „The Аncient Оlympics
12. Block, W. E. Realism: Austrian vs. Neoclassical Economics, Reply to Caplan, Quarterly Journal of Austrian Economics , Vol. 6, No. 3, Fall, 2003, pp. 63-76.
13. Block, W. E. Reply to Caplan on Austrian Economic Methodology, Corporate Ownership & Control, Vol. 4, No. 2, November, 2007, pp. 312-317.
14. Block, W. E. Rejoinder to Hoppe on indifference, Quarterly Journal of Austrian Economics , Vol. 12, No. 1, 2009, pp. 52–59.
15. Block, W. E. Rejoinder to Machaj on Indifference, New Perspectives on Political Economy , Vol. 5, No. 1, 2009, pp
: Freedom and Social Co-operation in Politics, Economy, and Society , Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1990.
14. Green, T. H. Liberal Legislation and Freedom of Contract. In R. L. Nettleship (ed.), Works of Thomas Hill Green , vol. 3, London: Longmans Green, 1991.
15. Hayek, F. A. von. The Constitution of Liberty , London: Routledge, 1960.
16. Kant, I. Practical Philosophy , M. J. Gregor (ed. and trans.), Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1996.
17. Kant, I. The Metaphysics of Morals , Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1991
, June 2001.
13. Interview with a North Korean elite defector. The interview was conducted in July 2015 in Seoul (South Korea).
14. Jong-sook, A. and K. Yang-soo. Communication Experiences of North Korean Defectors in Los Angeles: An Exploratory Interview Study of Cross-Cultural Adaptation, International Journal of Arts and Humanities , vol. 1, nr 1, June 2015, pp. 15-21.
15. Kimura, M., Okamura, M., and K. Futagami. An Interpretation of the North Korean Regime, The Journal of the Korean Economy, vol. 2, no. 1, Spring 2001.
16. Lankov, A. The
. Ohman, C., Floridi, L. The potential economy of death in the age of information: a critical approach to the digital afterlife industry, Minds and Machines 27, 2017, pp. 639-662.
75. Ohman, C., Floridi, L. An ethical framework for the digital afterlife industry, Nature Human Behaviour 2, 2018, pp. 318-320.
76. Chien, S., Wagstaff, K. L. Robotic space exploration agents, Science Robotics 2, 2017, eaan4831.
77. The pivotal role AI plays in the future of space travel. Ross , retrieved on February 17 th 2019, https
media analysis and radical educators”, MATRIZes , São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 3, nr. 2, 2010, pp. 51-61. DOI: https://doi.org/10.11606/issn.1982-8160.v3i2p51-61 Online: http://www.revistas.usp.br/matrizes/article/view/38258
Fuchs, Christian, Sandoval, Marisol, „The Political Economy of Capitalist and Alternative Social Media”, în Chris Atton (editor), The Routledge Companion to Alternative and Community Media , London, Routledge, 2015, pp. 165-175.
Grasgreen, Allie, „Who Will Pay for the Paper?”, Inside Higher Ed. Online: https