SIGGRAPH 2003 Papers . ACM, New York, NY, USA, 759–769.
O’T oole , M. 2007. Real-time rendering of acquired BRDF data sets.
T onsho , K., A kao , Y., T sumura , N., and M iyake , Y. 2001. Development of goniophotometric imaging system for recording reflectance spectra of 3D objects. In Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers (SPIE) Conference Series , R. Eschbach and G. G. Marcu, Eds. Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers (SPIE) Conference Series, vol. 4663. 370–378.
Ď urikovivč , R. and M ihálik , A. 2014. Modeling the BRDF
J. SÁNDER, A Note on Gini Mean, General Mathematics, 12 (4)(2004), 17-21.
H. N. SHI, J. ZHANG and DA-MAO LI, Schur-Geometric Convexity for Difference of Means, Applied Mathematics E-Notes, 10 (2010), 275-284
S. SIMIĆ, A Simple Proof ofMonotonicity for Stolarsky and GiniMeans, Kragujevac J.Math, 32 (2009), 75-79.
I.J. TANEJA, New Developments in Generalized Information Measures, Chapter in: Advances in Imaging and Electron Physics, Ed. P.W. Hawkes, 91 (1995), 37-136.
I.J. TANEJA, On Symmetric and
. 46(6), 2638-2654.
Tracy, D.S., and Mangat, N.S., (1996): Some developments in randomized response sampling during the last decade—A follow up of review by Chaudhuri and Mukherjee. Journal of Applied Statistical Sciences. 4 (2), 147–158.
Warner, S.L. (1965): Randomized Response: A Survey Technique For Eliminating Evasive Answer Bias. Journal of American Statistical Association, 60, 63-69.
Zou, G. (1997): Two-Stage Randomized Response Procedures as Single Stage Procedures. Australian Journal of Statistics, 39,235–236.
.vu.edu.au, RGMIA Research Report Collection. 6(3)(2003). Article12 http://rgmia.vu.edu.au
Taneja I. J., New Developments in generalized information measures, Chapter in: Advances in imaging and Electron Physics, Ed. P. W. Hawkes 91 (1995), 37-135.
Taneja I. J., Pranesh Kumar, Generalized non-symmetric divergence measures and inequalities.
Topse F., Some inequalities for information divergence and related measures of discrimination. Res. Coll. RGMIA2 (1999), 85-98.
9. Bering, J., Bjorklund, D. F. The Natural Emergence of Reasoning About the Afterlife as a Developmental Regularity. Developmental Psychology, 40, 2004, pp. 217-234.
10. Bering, J., Blasi, C. H., Bjorklund, D. F. The Development of ‘Afterlife’ Beliefs in Religiously and Secularly Schooled Children. British Journal of Developmental Psychology, 23, 2005, pp. 587-607.
11. Bloom, P. Religion is Natural. Developmental Science, 10, 2007, pp. 147-151.
12. Boyer, P. Religion Explained: The Human Instincts That Fashion Gods
1. Blackburn, S. An Unbeautiful Mind , UNZ.org 2002, http://www.unz.org/Pub/NewRepublic-2002aug05-00029 , Accessed on February 14, 2018.
2. Casler, K., Kelemen, D. Developmental Continuity in Teleo-Functional Explanation: Reasoning About Nature Among Romanian Romani Adults, Journal of Cognition and Development 9, 2008, pp. 340-362.
3. Comesana, J. Unsafe Knowledge, Synthese 146 (3), 2005, pp. 395-404.
4. Conee, E., Feldman, R. The Generality Problem for Reliabilism, Philosophical Studies 89, 1998, pp. 1-29.
RUSHMEIER, H. 2001. Global illumination. In Wiley Encyclopedia of Electrical and Electronics Engineering. John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
SERGEY ERSHOV, ANDREI KHODULEV, K. K. 1999. Simulation of sparkles of metallic paints. In Proceeding of Graphicon. 121-128.
TONSHO, K., AKAO, Y., TSUMURA, N., AND MIYAKE, Y. 2001. Development of goniophotometric imaging system for recording reflectance spectra of 3D objects. In Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers (SPIE) Conference Series, R. Eschbach and G. G. Marcu
numerical solution of the nonlinear generalized Burgers-Huxley equation, Math. Computer Model. 55 (2012) 1129-1142.
 İ. Çelik, Haar wavelet method for solving generalized Burgers-Huxley equation, Arab J. Math. Sci. 18 (2012) 25-37.
 M. El-Kady, S. M. El-Sayed, H. E. Fathy, Development of Galerkin method for solving the generalized Burger’s Huxley equation, Math. Probl. Eng. 2013, doi: 10.1155/2013/165492.
 A. M. Al-Rozbayani, Discrete Adomian decomposition method for solving Burger’s-Huxley Equation, Int. J. Contemp. Math. Sci. 8 (2013) 623
: Defectors adjust to life abroad , BBC News Magazine: http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-22209894 , (accessed: 23rd April 2013).
10. Ho-ko, S., Chung, K. and Yoo-seok Oh. North Korean Defectors: Their Life and Well-Being After Defection, Asian Perspective , vol. 28, No., 2004.
11. I defected after seeing North Korea regime ‘cruelty’, says Kim Jong-un’s uncle , “The Guardian”, 10 th December 2015 (accessed: 10th June 2016).
12. In-jin, Y. North Korean Diaspora: North Korean defectors abroad and in South Korea, Development and Society , vol. 30, no. 1
, International Journal of Nonlinear Mechanics, 34 (1999), 699-708.
J. H. He and X. H. Wu, Variational iteration method: new development and applications, Computers & Mathematics with Applications, 54 (2007), 881-894.
J. H. He, G. C. Wu and F. Austin, The variational iteration method which should be followed, Nonlinear Science Letters A, 1 (2009), 1-30.
L. A. Soltani and A. Shirzadi, A new modification of the variational iteration method, Computers & Mathematics with Applications, 59 (2010), 2528