, “Decline in Relative Abundance of Bottlenose Dolphins Exposed to Long-Term Disturbance,” Conservation Biology, Vol.20, No.6 (2006), pp.1791-8.
Besio, Kathryn, Lynda Johnston and Robyn Longhurst, “Sexy Beasts and Devoted Mums: Narrating Nature through Dolphin Tourism,” Environment and Planning A: Economy and Space, Vol.40, No.5 (2008), pp.1219-34.
Blackstock, Kirsty, “A Critical Look at Community Based Tourism,” Community Development Journal, Vol.40, No.1 (2005), pp.39-49.
CEIC, “Myanmar Tourism Statistics” (n.d.), available at: https
metals embedded in ICT and consumer equipment. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 98, 9–18. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resconrec.2015.03.003
Cox, J., Griffith, S., Giorgi, S., & King, G. (2013). Consumer understanding of product lifetimes. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 79, 21–29. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resconrec.2013.05.003
Dindarian, A., Gibson, A. A. P., & Quariguasi-Frota-Neto, J. (2012). Electronic product returns and potential reuse opportunities: A microwave case study in the United Kingdom. Journal of Cleaner Production, 32, 22
cultural dimensions of Hofstede’s model and the consumption of renewable energies, Energy Policy , 118, July 2018, 160-168.
Romm, J. (2002). The internet and the new energy economy. Resources, Conservation and Recycling , 36(3), October 2002, 197-210.
Sapprasert, K. (2007). The impact of ICT on the growth of the service industries , Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20070531, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo, revised Apr 2010.
World Economic Forum (2018). What is ‘networked readiness’ and why does it matter
Alina Iuliana Tăbîrcă, Oana Raluca Ivan, Florin Radu and Réda Djaouahdou
Gulf Oil Spill available at https://ocean.si.edu/conservation/pollution/gulf-oil-spill accessed March 2019, it is recognized as the worst oil spill in US history. The Deepwater Horizon oil platform accident concerns the catastrophic explosions of April 20, 2010, which took place at the British Petroleum Deepwater Horizon drilling rig, located in the Gulf of Mexico, about 65 kilometers south of the Louisiana State Coast the area of the oil field known as Macondo Prospect.
Inoue, Y., and Lee, S. (2011). Effect of different dimensions of corporate
28. Margolis, J., Hockenberry, J., Grossman, M., Chou, S.-Y., (2014), Moral Hazard and Less Invasive Medical Treatment for Coronary Artery Disease: The Case of Cigarette, NBER Working Paper Series, (Working Paper 20373).
29. Marshall, V.M., Lewis, M.M., Ostendorf, B., Sheldon, A.R., Menzies, N.W., Daneshgar, P.P., … Buckley, Y.M., (2017), Social Well-Being in Northern Ireland: A Longitudinal Study 1958-1998, Biological Conservation, 44(0), 1–12. https://doi.org/10.1007/sl
30. Martins, J., (2005), The Impact of the Use of Energy Sources
39. Sustainable Energy for ALL. (2012). Energy Rapid Assessment and Gap Analysis - Uganda Final Draft . Kampala: Minitry of Environment and Mineral Development.
40. Raza, S.A., Shahbaz, M. and Nguyen, D.K. (2015). Energy Conservation Policies, Growth and Trade Performance: Evidence of Feedback Hypothesis in Pakistan. Energy Policy , 80, 1-10.
41. Tang, C.F. (2008). A Re-examination of the Relationship between Electricity Consumption and Economic Growth in Malaysia. Energy Policy , 36:3077-3085.
42. Tumwesigye, R., Twebaze, P
1. Abrahamse, W., Steg, L., Vlek., C., and Rothengatter, T. (2005). A review of intervention studies aimed at household energy conservation. Journal of Environment Psychology , 25, pp. 273-291.
2. Bartram, L., Rodgers, J., and Muise, K. (2010) Chasing the Megawatt: Visualization for Sustainable Living. IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications , 30 (3), 8-12.
3. Bc Hydro (2008). Residential Inclining Block Application. February 2008
4. Benders, RMJ, Kok, R, Moll, HC, Wiersma, G, and Noorman, HC (2006) New approaches for
Greenhalgh, L., & Rosenblatt, Z. (1984). Job insecurity: Toward conceptual clarity. Academy of Management Review , 9 , 438–448. https://doi.org/10.5465/amr.1984.4279673
Hobfoll, S. E. (1989). Conservation of resources: A new attempt at conceptualizing stress. American Psychologist , 44 , 513-524. https://doi.org/10.1037/0003-066X.44.3.513
Hofstede, G. (1980), Culture’s consequences. London: Sage.
Holmbeck, G.N. (1997). Toward terminological, conceptual, and statistical clarity in the study of mediators and moderators: Examples from the child
Roxana Pătrașcu, Eduard Minciuc, George Darie, Ștefan-Dominic Voronca and Andreea-Ioana Bădicu
Energy conservation is relevant to increasing efficiency in energy projects, by saving energy, by its’ rational use or by switching to other forms of energy. The goal is to secure energy supply on short and long term, while increasing efficiency. These are enforced by evaluating the companies’ energy status, by monitoring and adjusting energy consumption and organising a coherent energy management. The manufacturing process is described, starting from the state and properties of the raw material and ending with the glass drying technological processes involved. Raw materials are selected considering technological and economic criteria. Manufacturing is treated as a two-stage process, consisting of the logistic, preparation aspect of unloading, transporting, storing materials and the manufacturing process itself, by which the glass is sifted, shredded, deferrized and dried. The interest of analyzing the latter is justified by the fact that it has a big impact on the final energy consumption values, hence, in order to improve the general performance, the driers’ energy losses are to be reduced. Technological, energy and management solutions are stated to meet this problem. In the present paper, the emphasis is on the energy perspective of enhancing the overall efficiency. The case study stresses the effects of heat recovery over the efficiency of a glass drier. Audits are conducted, both before and after its’ implementation, to punctually observe the balance between the entering and exiting heat in the drying process. The reduction in fuel consumption and the increase in thermal performance and fuel usage performances reveal the importance of using all available exiting heat from processes. Technical faults, either in exploitation or in management, lead to additional expenses. Improving them is in congruence with the energy conservation concept and is in accordance with the Energy Efficiency Improvement Program for industrial facilities.
Recreation Administration, Vol. 19, No. 1, pp. 93-108. ISSN 2322-0899.
McIntosh, A.J. and Prentice, R.C., 1999: Affirming authenticity: Consuming cultural heritage. In: Annals of Tourism Research, Vol. 26, No. 3, pp. 589-612. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S0160-7383(99)00010-9
McIntyre, N., Jenkins J. and Booth, K., 2001: Global influences on access: The changing face of access to public conservation lands in New Zealand. In: Sustainable Tourism, Vol.9, No. 5, pp. 434-450. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10