Raluca M. Tat, Adela Golea, Ştefan C. Vesa and Daniela Ionescu
. Brain biomarkers and management of uncertainty in predicting outcome of cardiopulmonaryresuscitation: a nomogram paints a thousand words. Resuscitation. 2013;84(8):1083-8. 23391666 10.1016/j.resuscitation.2013.01.031
Einav S Kaufman N Algur N Strauss-Liviatan N Kark JD Brain biomarkers and management of uncertainty in predicting outcome of cardiopulmonaryresuscitation: a nomogram paints a thousand words Resuscitation 2013 84 8 1083 – 8
3 Nolan JP, Soar J, Cariou A, et al. European Resuscitation Council and European Society of Intensive
Adrian Corneliu Iancu, Mihaela Ioana Dregoesc, Aurelia Solomoneanu and Theodora Benedek
institution of venoarterial ECMO for refractory circulatory collapse. Minerva Anestesiol. 2013;79:1147-1155.
64. Kagawa E. Extracorporeal cardiopulmonaryresuscitation for adult cardiac arrest patients. World J Crit Care Med. 2012;1:46-49. doi: 10.5492/wjccm.v1.i2.46.
65. Kagawa E, Inoue I, Kawagoe T, et al. Assessment of outcomes and differences between in- and out-of-hospital cardiac arrest patients treated with cardiopulmonaryresuscitation using extracorporeal life support. Resuscitation. 2010;81:968-973. doi: 10.1016/j
Vasiliki Brouskeli, Eustathios Giakovis and Maria Loumakou
of healthcare staff that performs cardiopulmonaryresuscitation]. Ελληνικό Περιοδικό της
Νοσηλευτικής Επιστήμης, 7(1), 37-45.
Koinis, Α., Tziaferi, S., & Saridi, M. (2014). Mental health problems in health professionals. Interscientific Health Care, 6(1), 8-17.
Kyloudis, P., Rekliti, M., Kyriazis, I., Wozniak, G., Kotrotsiou, E., & Roupa, Z. (2010). Probing stress and depression in mental health professionals at the general hospital in Greece. European Psychiatry, 25: 731. doi: 10.1016/S0924
M, Ozkan O, Cavdar F, Yaman I, Aksit H, Ozyigit MO, Aslan F, Derici H. Th e eff ects of 2-aminoethyl diphenylborinate on L-Arginine induced acute pancreatitis in the rats. Medical Science and Discovery 2, 352-357, 2015.
Zhang B, Wei X, Cui X, Kobayashi T, Li W. Eff ects of heme oxygenase 1 on brain edema and neurologic outcome aft er cardiopulmonaryresuscitation in rats. Anesthesiology 109, 260-268, 2008.
Zhong W, Xia Z, Hinrichs D, Rosenbaum JT, Wegmann KW, Meyrowitz J, Zhang Z. Hemin exerts multiple protective mechanisms and
. Emergency department diagnosis and treatment of anaphylaxis: a practice parameter . Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol. Dec. 2014; 113(6):599-608.
5. WORKING GROUP OF THE RESUSCITATION COUNCIL (UK). Emergency treatment of anaphylactic reactions: guidelines for healthcare providers. 2008.
6. ELLIS AK, DAY JH. Diagnosis and management of anaphylaxis . CMAJ 2003; 169:307-11.
7. AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION. GUIDELINES FOR CARDIOPULMONARYRESUSCITATION AND EMERGENCY CARDIOVASCULAR CARE: PART 10.6: Anaphylaxis . Circulation 2005; 112:143-5.
8. SIMONS FE
-Segment Elevation Acute Myocardial Infarction And Resuscitated Out-Of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest. J Crit Care Med. 2016;2:22-30. doi: 10.1515/jccm-2016-0001.
36. Huang Y, He Q, Yang LJ, Liu GJ, Jones A. Cardiopulmonaryresuscitation (CPR) plus delayed defibrillation versus immediate defibrillation for out-of-hospital cardiac arrest. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2014;9:CD009803. doi: 10.1002/14651858.CD009803.pub2.
37. Peek GJ. Community extracorporeal life support for cardiac arrest - when should it be used? Resuscitation. 2011;82:1117. doi: 10
Jure PUC, Petra Obadić, Vanja Erčulj, Ana Borovečki and Štefan Grosek
qualitative study among physicians and medical students in the United Kingdom regarding factors that influence decisions about cardiopulmonaryresuscitation. The factors that were found to be important were the patient’s diagnosis, prognosis, age, quality of life, the opinions of physicians and other medical staff, and the wishes of patients and relevant others ( 8 ).
1.1 Aims of the Study
Our aim was to conduct a study among first-and final-year students from five different faculties at the University of Ljubljana, Slovenia, and the University of Zagreb, Croatia, using
Alina Mărginean, Claudia Bănescu, Alina Scridon and Minodora Dobreanu
64. Součková L, Opatřilová R, Suk P, et al. Impaired bioavailability and anti-platelet effect of high-dose clopidogrel in patients after cardiopulmonaryresuscitation (CPR). Eur J Clin Pharmacol. 2013;69:309-17.
65. Ogu CC, Maxa JL. Drug interactions due to cytochrome P450. Proc (Bayl Univ Med Cent). 2000;13:421-3.
66. Pascoe MC, Howells DW, Crewther DP, et al. Fish oil diet associated with acute reperfusion related hemorrhage, and with reduced stroke-related sickness behaviors and motor impairment. Front Neurol. 2014
-only cardiopulmonaryresuscitation for out-of-hospital cardiac arrest with public-access defibrillation: a nationwide cohort study. Circulation 2012;126:2844-51.
 Kitamura T, Iwami T, Kawamura T, et al. Conventional and chest-compression-only cardiopulmonaryresuscitation by bystanders for children who have outof- hospital cardiac arrests: a prospective, nationwide, population-based cohort study. Lancet 2010;375:1347-54.
 Ogawa T, Akahane M, Koike S, et al. Outcomes of chest compression only CPR versus conventional CPR conducted by lay
Michael Bodo, Leslie D. Montgomery, Frederick J. Pearce and Rocco Armonda
. Monitoring CBF AR is a suitable practice to help ensure adequate resuscitation during both emergency and hospital intensive care.
The superiority of a resuscitation strategy that targets maintenance of CBF and function in the context of cardiopulmonaryresuscitation has been demonstrated by P. Safar (1998) .
Hypotensive resuscitation following a traumatic brain injury (TBI) calls for a mean SAP of 90 mmHg ( Anonymous, 2003 ), which does not guarantee adequate CBF. Without the ability to monitor CBF autoregulation, the use of permissive hypotension ( Beekley, 2008