@realDonaldTrump (Donald Trump). …Hopefully we will never have to use this power, but there will never be a time that we are not the most powerful nation in the world! Twitter (9 Aug. 2017, 05:03), twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/895254168570605568
@realDonaldTrump (Donald Trump). North Korea just stated that it is in the final stages of developing a nuclear weapon capable of reaching parts of the US It won’t happen! ” Twitter (2 Jan. 2017, 3:05), twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/816057920223846400
Bedminister, N.J. Trump
Mohammad Divandari, Mehdi Hashemi-Tilehnoee, Masoud Khaleghi and Mohammadreza Hosseinkhah
). Performance validation on the prototype of control rod driving mechanism for the TRR-II project. Nucl. Eng. Des. , 227 , 195-207.
5. Mousavi Shirazi, S. A., Aghanajafi, C., Sadoughi, S., & Sharifloo, N. (2010). Design, construction and simulation of a multipurpose system for precision movement of control rods in nuclear reactors. Ann. Nucl. Energy , 37 , 1659-1665.
6. Tanaka, A., Futahashi, K., Takanabe, K., Kurimura, C., Kato, J., & Hara, H. (2008). Development of a 3-D simulation analysis system for PWR control rod drive mechanism. Int. J. Pressure Vessels Pip
Qifan Wu, Ziqiang Pan, Senlin Liu and Chunhong Wang
A nationwide survey was conducted in 2014 to investigate environmental outdoor radon level in 33 provincial cities across China. The radon detector used was a passive-type solid-state nuclear track detector, CR-39. Measurements were conducted under the same condition following the quality control programme. Outdoor radon concentrations in China ranged from 3 to 30.0 Bq·m−3. The annual arithmetic and geometric mean radon concentration were 14 and 13.2 Bq·m−3, respectively. The radon concentrations in the locations near or along coastline were lower than the average value, while those located in the inland area were higher. As a whole, the result showed no big difference from the data measured during the period 1983–1998. It demonstrated that the outdoor radon concentration level in China has not been changing remarkably for 20 years.
Jerzy Cetnar, Grażyna Domańska, Paweł Gajda and Jerzy Janczyszyn
1. OECD Nuclear Energy Agency. (2002). Accelerator Driven Systems (ADS) and Fast Reactors (FR) in advanced nuclear fuel cycles: A comparative study. Paris, France.
2. OECD Nuclear Energy Agency. (2009). Independent evaluation of the MYRRHA project: Report by an international team of experts. Paris, France.
3. Billebaud, A., Baeten, P., Aït Abderrahim, H., Ban, G., Baylac, M., Bergmans, G., Bondoux, D., Bouvier, J., Chabod, S., De Conto, J. M., Dessagne, P., Gaudiot, G., Gautier, J. M., Granget, G
4. Hochedlinger K, Jaenisch R. Nuclear transplantation, embryonic stem cells, and the potential for cell therapy. N Engl J Med. 2003; 349:275-96.
5. Eggan K, Baldwin K, Tackett M, Osborne J, Gogos J, Chess A, et al. Mice cloned from olfactory sensory neurons. Nature 2004; 428:44-9.
6. Li J, Ishii T, Feinstein P, Mombaerts P. Odorant receptor gene choice is reset by nuclear transfer from mouse olfactory sensory neurons. Nature. 2004; 428:393-9.
7. Brambrink T, Hochedlinger K, Bell G, Jaenisch R. ES cells derived from
Emilie Janots, Fabrice Brunet, Bruno Goffé, Christophe Poinssot, Michael Burchard and Lado Cemic
. Part XIV. The solubility of rare earth element phosphates from 23 to 150 degrees C. Chemical Geology 217(1-2), 147-169.
CHAIRAT C., OELKERS E. H., SCHOTT J., LARTIGUE J. E., 2006: An experimental study of the dissolution rates of Nd-britholite, an apatite-structured actinide-bearing waste storage host analogue. Journal of Nuclear Materials 354(1-3), 14-27.
DIAKONOV II, TAGIROV B. R., RAGNARSDOTTIR K. V., 1998: Standard thermodynamic properties and heat capacity equations for rare earth element hydroxides. I. La
Garnery L., Solignac M., Celebrano G., Cornuet J. M. (1993) - A simple test using restricted PCR-amplified mitochondrial DNA to study the genetic structure of Apis mellifera L. Experientia , 49: 1016-1021.
Goudet J. (2001) - FSTAT, a program to estimate and test gene diversities and fixation indices (version 2.9.3). Heredity , 86: 485-486.
Guo S., Thompson E. (1992) - Performing the exact test of Hardy-Weinberg proportion for multiple alleles. Biometrics , 48: 361-372.
Jensen A. B
(Overview. Part 2) / Augstas Temperatūras Kodolreaktoru Projekti
J. Ekmanis, E. Tomsons and N. Zeltiņš
15. Zuoyi Zhang, Zongxin Wu, Yuanhui Xu, Yuliang Sun, & Fu Li (2004). Design of Chinese modular high-temperature gas-cooled Reactor HTR-PM. 2nd International Topical Meeting on HIGH TEMPERATURE REACTOR TECHNOLOGY, 8 (China).
16. Kiryushin, A., & Kodochigov, N. (2002). GT-MHR Project. OKB Mechanical Engineering, 5. Nizhny Novgorod (RF) .
17. Ferreira, T. (2003). South Africa’s nuclearprogramme. Science in Africa (Africa’s First On-Line Science Magazine), 5.
18. Gittus, J
Ewa Szczuka, Irena Giełwanowska, Irena Pidek, Aleksandra Seta, Marcin Domaciuk and Wiesław Kołodziejski
Dorozhkina M. 2007 a. Results of monitoring annual pollen influx on the King George Island, Antarctica. [In:] Pollen Monitoring Programme. 6 th International Meeting, 3 rd -9 th June 2007, Jurmala, Latvia. Volume of Abstracts: p.13.
Dorozhkina M. 2007 b. Long-distance transported pollen and spores in the moss polsters from the King George Island, Antarctica. [In:] Pollen Monitoring Programme. 6 th International Meeting, 3 rd -9 th June 2007, Jūrmala, Latvia. Volume of Abstracts: p.14
Ireneusz Książek, Andrzej Brosławski, Henryk Janus and Ewa Pawelec
Controlled fusion based on the magnetic confinement of the plasma is one of the main aims of the Euro-fusion programme. In the fusion device, the hydrogen isotopes, in nuclear reactions, will produce helium nuclei. The products, as the ash, will be removed from the plasma in the region of the so-called divertor. Controlling the helium to hydrogen ratio in this ‘exhaust gas’ will provide information about the efficiency of the fusion process as well as of the efficiency of the helium removal system. One of the methods to perform this task is to study the properties of the discharge conducted in such exhaust gas. In this paper, the applicability of the dielectric barrier discharge (DBD) is studied. This preliminary experiment shows a great potential in applicability of this kind of discharge. The optical as well as pulse-height spectra were studied, both revealing very promising properties. In the optical spectrum, one can observe well separated hydrogen and helium spectral lines, with intensities of the same order of magnitude. Moreover, in the registered spectral region, the molecular spectra are negligible. The pulse-height spectra reveal very distinct shape in helium and hydrogen. Checking of this spectrum could provide parallel (redundant) information about the partial pressure of helium in the magnetic confinement fusion (MCF) device exhaust gas.