BOSE, B. K. : Modern Power Electronics and AC Drives, Pearson Education, Singapore, 1998.
 IEEE Standard 519-1992, IEEE Recommended Practices and Requirements for Harmonic Control in Electrical Power Systems, IEEE Inc., New York, 1992.
 IEC Standard 61000-3-2:2004, Limits for Harmonic Current Emissions, International Electromechanical Commission, Geneva,
 D. A. PAICE : Power Electronic Converter Harmonics: Multipulse Methods for Clean Power
M. Hanzelka, J. Dan, M. Šlepecky, V. Holcner, P. Dohnal and R. Kadlec
 Ferris, J. (2010). The brain generates an electric field that influences its own activity. Scientific American Mind , 21 (10).
 Unakafov, A. (2009). Analysis and modeling of the galvanic skin response spontaneous component in the context of intelligent biofeedback systems development. Measurement Science Review , 9 (2), 36-41.
 Surkov, V., Hayakawa, M. (2014). Ultra and Extremely Low Frequency Electromagnetic Fields. Springer.
 International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection (ICNIRP). (2009
Sabouni-Zawadzka (Eds.), Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering. Mechanics of Structures, Warsaw University of Technology, 2018: pp. 65–76.
8. M.H. Goldstein, Ş. Purzer, R.S. Adams, J. Chao, C. Xie, “The relationship between design reflectivity and conceptions of informed design among high school students” European Journal of Engineering Education. 0: 1–14 (2018).
9. V.S.K.V. Harish, A. Kumar, “A review on modeling and simulation of building energy systems” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews. 56: 1272–1292 (2016).
10. R. Henninger, M. Witte
combustion engine with the use of vibration signal. Mechanical System and Signal Processing , 68-69, 479-490.
 Ścieszka, S.F. (1998). Friction Brakes. Material, Design and Tribological Issues . Publishing House Gliwice-Radom, Poland, 106-110.
 Triches, M., Samir, N.Y., Jordan, R. (2008). Analysis of brake squeal noise using finite element method. A parametric study. Applied Acoustics , 69, 147-162.
 Wirth, X. (1998). Improving the performance of disc brakes on high-speed rail vehicles with a novel types of brake pad: Isobar. RTR, 1, 24
Computation Conference (ACM GECCO), Vancouver, BC, Canada, July 2014.
 T. A. Runkler, and C. Katz. Fuzzy clustering by particle swarm optimization, Fuzzy Systems, 2006 IEEE International Conference on. IEEE, 2006.
 H. C. Liu, J. M. Yih, D. B Wu, S. W. Liu, Fuzzy Cmean clustering algorithms based on Picard iteration and particle swarm optimization, Education Technology and Training, 2008. and 2008 International Workshop on Geoscience and Remote Sensing. ETT and GRS 2008. International Workshop on. Vol. 2. IEEE, 2008
Electrical Circuit Simulation for Simulink”, Power Electronics and Drive Systems, PEDS’99. Proceedings of the IEEE 1999 International Conference on, vol. 1, IEEE, 1999, 355-360.
 A. Müsing and J. W. Kolar, ”Successful Online Education-Geckocircuits as Open-Source Simulation Platform”, 2014 International Power Electronics Conference (IPEC-Hiroshima 2014-EC CE ASIA), IEEE, 2014, 821-828.
method for probabilistic analysis”, Reliability Engineering and System Safety. 59(3), 1998, pp. 261-267.
12. S. H. Lee, B. M. Kwak, “Response surface augmented moment method for efficient reliability analysis”, Structural Safety 28, 2006, pp. 261–272.
13. H. Li, Z. Lu, Y. Zhang, “Probabilistic strength analysis of bolted joints in laminated composites using point estimate method”, Composite Structures 88, 2009, pp. 202–211.
14. H.S. Li, “Reliability-based design optimization via high order response surface method”, Journal of Mechanical Science and
Ivan Jordanov, Nedyalko Petrov and Alessio Petrozziello
 C. Enders, Applied missing data analysis. Guilford Press, New York, 2010.
 J. Osborne, Best Practices in Data Cleaning. SAGE, 2013.
 P. Schmitt, J. Mandel, M. Guedj, A Comparison of Six Methods for Missing Data Imputation. Journal of Biometrics & Biostatistics, 6(1), 2015, 1-6.
 G. Ridgeway, Generalized Boosted Models: A guide to the gbm package. Update 1.1, 2007. www.saedsayad.com/docs/gbm2.pdf . Accessed 20 October 2016.
 M. Richards, Fundamentals of radar signal processing. Tata McGraw-Hill Education
Mario Collotta, Giovanni Pau, Gianfranco Scatà and Tiziana Campisi
Running Violations in North Carolina. Final Report . Institute for Transportation Research and Education, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, N. C.
32. Mohamedshah, Y. M., Chen, L. W., Council, F. M. (2000). Association of Selected Intersection Factors with Red-Light Running Crashes. Summary Report. Highway Safety Information System. U. S. Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration, Research, Development, and Technology, Turner-Fairbank Highway Research Center, 6 pages.
33. Wissinger, L. M. (2000). Issues
Maroš Sirotiak, Marek Lipovský and Alica Bartošová
-292. ISSN: 0011-9164
16. DAKOVIĆ, A., et al. 2009. Adsorption of toxic metals by iron (III) modified clinoptilolites. In: Proceedings of 2nd Slovenian-Croatian Symopsium on Zeolites. ISBN 978-953-55373-1-1
17. DOULA, M. 2007. Synthesis of a clinoptilolite–Fe system with high Cu sorption capacity. Chemosphere , 67 (4), p. 731–740. ISSN 0045-6535
18. ŠILJEG, M., CERJAN STEFANOVIĆ, Š., MAZAJ, M., NOVAK TUŠAR, N., ARČON, I., KOVAČ, J., MARGETA, K., KAUČIČ, V. and ZABUKOVEC LOGAR N. 2009. Structure investigation of As(III-) and As(V-) species bound to Fe