deep) had to be covered in layers of Styrofoam in order to produce a flat surface on the façade. In the areas where historic steel balcony balustrades’ were embedded in the external walls, the contractors were requested to cutoff side flower baskets, destroying the original design. Analysis of samples of the plaster layers and a thorough search of the colours used for Warsaw’s tenement buildings at the time showed that the original main colour of the façade was light salmon pink stucco. The building’s socle was rather high (140 cm), constructed from an off
Feng Li, Hao Qin, Xing Zhi, Wang Zhenfei and Wang Ziwei
the gap of sartorius in right limb. A large amount of pus flowed out, and the body temperature reached 39.5°C.
A total of 5 self-made double perfusion cannulas were cut into the required lengths and placed at the lowest point of the standing position and the lateral position, while rinsing with normal saline to keep low negative pressure suction. The drainage tube was replaced every 2 days.
On the second day, the patient’s body temperature returned to normal; on the seventh day, the scrotum and the sinus of the sartorius gap
;27(2):147-158. DOI: 10.2478/rrlm-2019-0019
14. Agnihotri S, Mittal RD, Kapoor R, Mandhani A. Raising cut-off value of prostate specific antigen (PSA) for biopsy in symptomatic men in India to reduce unnecessary biopsy. Indian J Med Res. 2014;139:851-6.
15. Xavier Filella,Esther Fernández-Galan,Rosa Fernández Bonifacio, Laura Foj Emerging biomarkers in the diagnosis of prostate cancer. Pharmgenomics Pers Med. 2018 May;1611:83-94. DOI: 10.2147/PGPM.S136026
16. Thygesen K, Alpert JS, Jaffe AS, Chaitman BR, Bax JJ, Morrow DA, et al. ESC Scientific Document Group
Suzana Pustivšek, Vedran Hadžić and Edvin Dervišević
26. Cole TJ, Flegal KM, Nicholls D, Jackson AA. Body mass index cutoffs to define thinness in children and adolescents: international survey. BMJ 2007; 335: 194.
27. Mathews DK, Fox EL. The physiological basis of physical education and athletics. Philadelphia: W. B. Saunders, 1976.
28. Smolak L, Murnen SK, Ruble AE. Female athletes and eating problems: a meta-analysis. Int J Eat Disord 2000; 27: 371-80.
29. Fulkerson JA, Keel PK, Leon GR, Dorr T. Eating-disordered behaviors and personality
Hana Brborović, Ognjen Brborović, Vlatka Brumen, Gordana Pavleković and Jadranka Mustajbegović
24. Pelletier KR, Koopman C. Bringing Health to the Bottom Line. Business and Health 2003. [displayed 10 April 2014]. Available at: http://managedhealthcareexecutive.modernmedicine.com/managed-healthcare-executive/news/bringing-health-bottom-line?page=full
25. Koopman C, Pelletier KR. Setting a Cut-off Score on the SPS-6 Scale [personal communication]. 2012.
26. Blegen MA, Gearhart S, O’Brien S, Sehgal NL, Alldredge BK. AHRQ’s hospital survey on patient safety culture: psychometric analyses. J Patient Saf 2009;5:139-44. doi: 10
Marija Marcan, Denis Pavliha, Maja Marolt Music, Igor Fuckan, Ratko Magjarevic and Damijan Miklavcic
interwoven 3d tubular tree structures utilizing shape priors and graph cuts. Med Image Anal 2010; 14: 172-84.
32 Shang Q, Clements L, Galloway RL, Chapman WC, Dawant BM. Adaptive directional region growing segmentation of the hepatic vasculature. In: Reinhardt JM, Pluim JPW, editors. Proceedings of SPIE. Volume 6914. SPIE; 2008. p. 69141F-10.
33 Beichel R, Pock T, Janko C, Zotter RB, Reitinger B, Bornik A, et al. Liver segment approximation in CT data for surgical resection planning. In: Fitzpatrick JM, Sonka M, editors. Proceedings of
Lorna Zadravec Zaletel, Matjaz Popit and Marjan Zaletel
possible screening tools in the future could be PWV, but further research in this field is needed. What is more, even a very low dose of RT can cause atherosclerotic changes, therefore we should change cut-off dose of 40 Gy to a lower one. However, it is beyond dispute that atherogenesis in LTSCC with controlling cardiovascular risk factors can be slowed down. This is very important because it was reported that LTSCC are predisposed to obesity, hypertension, dyslipidaemia and glucose intolerance 16 , 17 , therefore carefully monitoring and correction of the common
and evolutionary biology . Cambridge University Press, West Nyack, NY 2003.
 Kline R.B. - An easy guide to factor analysis . Routledge, London 1994.
 Kline R.B. - Principles and practice of structural equation modeling . The Guilford Press, New York, NY 2005.
 Hu L.T., Bentler P.M. - Cut-off criteria for fit indexes in covariance structure analysis: Conventional criteria versus new alternatives . [in] Structural Equation Modeling, Vol. 6, No. 1, 1999, pp. 1-55.
 Schreiber J. B., Stage F.K., King J., Nora A., Barlow E
Pattarin Burapasomboon, Piyaporn Boonsirikamchai and Kewalee Sasiwimonphan
cystic RCC lesions were found in our present study. Because of the limited cases of this subtype, this finding may be not be a certain predictor for this subtype’s CT characteristics.
Our study has some limitations. First, it is retrospective. Second, we included a small group of patients and there was an inclusion bias. Only 1 chromophobe RCC lesion was found in our study, so our findings may not truly reflect findings for chromophobe RCCs. Third, because of the small number of patients, we did not calculate a precise cut-off value for contrast enhancement to
’ property has been deprived of its character (and value) as oceanfront property by the State’s artificial creation of an avulsion (i.e. the wall and easement that cutsoff waterfront access). Perhaps state-created avulsions ought to be treated differently from other avulsions insofar as the property right to accretion is concerned. But nothing in prior Florida law makes such a distinction, and Martin suggests, if it does not indeed hold, the contrary. Stop The Beach , 560 U.S. at 730–31.
Under Justice Scalia’s analysis, the outcome of Stop The Beach therefore does