Olorunfemi Eseyin, Aniekan Ebong, Anefiok Ubobre, Johnson Ekarika and Imo Udo
Pharmacy and Experimental Therapeutics. 1967;158:323-331.
23. Gustafsson LL, Walker O, Alvan G, Beermann B, Estevez F, Gleisner L, Sjoqvist F. Disposition of chloroquine in man after single intravenous and oral doses. British J Clinical Pharmacol. 1983;15:471-479.
24. Rowhand M, Tozer TW. Clinical pharmacokinetics-concepts and applications. 3ed. Lippincott Williams and Wilking, 1995.
25. Wallace AW, Amsden GW. Is it really Ok to take this with food? Old interactions with new twist. The Journal of Pharmacology. 2002
Balasooriya B.L.W.K., Samson R., Mbikwa F., Vitharana U. W. A. 2009. Biomonitoring of urban habitat quality by anatomical and chemical leaf characteristics. Environ. Exp. Bot ., 65: 386-394.
Baycu G., Tolunay D., Özden H., Günebakan S. 2006. Ecophysiological and seasonal variations in Cd, Pb, Zn, and Ni concentrations in the leaves of Urban deciduous trees in Istanbul. Environ. Pollut ., 143: 545-554.
Chakrabortty S., Paratkar G. T. 2006. Biomonitoring of trace element air pollution using mosses. Aerosol Air Qual. Res ., 6(3): 247
Patricia D. Oulai, Lessoy T. Zoué and Sébastien L. Niamké
, New York: Elsevier Science Publishing Inc., p. 50.
5. CEAEQ, Détermination des métaux. Méthode par spectrométrie de masse à source ionisante au plasma d'argon. MA 200 - Met 1.2, Rev 4. Quebec, 2013, p. 24.
6. Chaturvedi V.C., Shrivastava R., Upreti R.K., Viral infections and trace elements: A complex trace element. Current Sci., 2004, 87, 1536-1554.
7. Chima C.E., Igyor M.A., Micro-nutriments and anti-nutritional content of select tropical vegetables grown in south-east, Nigeria. Nig. Food J., 2007, 25, 111-116.
8. Choi C.W., Kim S.C., Hwang S.S., Choi B
AOAC 2005 – Official Methods of Analysis (18th Ed.). Association of Analytical Chemists (Eds.) W. Horwitz, G. Latimer, Gaithersburg, USA.
Baghchi K., Ray R., Datta T. 1963 – The influence of dietary protein and methionine on serum cholesterol level – Am. J. Clin. Nutr. 13: 232-237.
Blaxhall P.C., Daisley K.W. 1973 – Routine hematological methods for use with fish blood – J. Fish Biol. 5: 771-781.
Bransden M.P., Carter C.G., Nowak B.F. 2001 – Effects of dietary protein source on growth, immune function, blood chemistry and
James Peter Gavin, Stephen Myers and Mark Elisabeth Theodorus Willems
Sports Med Phys Fitness, 2001; 41: 18-26
Chen TC, Nosaka K, Tu JH. Changes in running economy following downhill running. J Sports Sci, 2007; 25: 55-63
Davies RC, Eston RG, Poole DC, Rowlands AV, DiMenna F, Wilkerson DP, Twist C, Jones J. Effect of eccentric exercise-induced muscle damage on the dynamics of muscle oxygenation and pulmonary oxygen uptake. J Appl Physiol, 2008; 105: 1413-1421
Davies RC, Rowlands AV, Eston RG. Effect of exercise-induced muscle damage on ventilatory and perceived exertion responses to
In the present studies, an attempt has been made to develop a method of liquid nitrogen preservation of plant explants propagated in vitro in the laboratory of the Department of Ornamental Plants, of Agricultural University in Kraków: shoot apical and axillary meristems of Rosa ‘New Dawn’, somatic embryos of snowdrops Galanthus nivalis L. and G. elwesii Hook, and gametophyte of Phlebodium aureum (L.) J. Sm. (golden polypody). After encapsulation of plant material, it was dehydrated by quick method (capsules were placed in liquid media containing 0.75 M sucrose for 18 h) or by gradual method (capsules were transferred to liquid solutions of media with increasing sucrose concentrations from 0.3 M to 1 M for consecutive 7 days). Moreover, some explants for cryopreservation were treated with the medium containing elevated sucrose level (0.25 M) for 8 weeks
potential predators in wintering areas. Vogelwarte 3(40): 238-240.
Lihachev GN 1957: Očerk gnezdovaniâ krupnih dnevnih hišnih ptic v širokolistvennom lesu [Sketch on nesting of large diurnal raptorial birds in a broad-leaved forest], 308-336. In: Kumari EV et al. (eds), Materiali II Pribaltijskoj ornitologičeskoj konferencii [Materials of the 2nd Baltic ornithological conference] Moskow, 427 [In Russian]
Maciorowski G, Meyburg B-U, Mizera T, Zub K & Matthes J 2005: Foraging strategy and diet of Biebrza population of the