Mirela - Nicoleta Tudor, Adina Mitrea, Simona Georgiana Popa, Sorin Zaharie, Maria Moţa and Eugen Mola
. Endocr Pract 1: 1-78, 2012.
17. Eknoyan G, Lameire N, Eckardt K-U et al. KDIGO 2012 Clinical practice guideline for the evaluation and management of chronic kidney disease. Accessed at: http://www.kidney-international.org.
18. Levey AS, Stevens LA, et al. A new equation to estimate glomerular filtration rate. Ann Intern Med 150: 604-612, 2009.
19. Roberts WL. CDC/AHA Workshop on markers of iInflammation and cardiovascular disease: Application to clinical and public health practice: laboratory tests available to assess inflammation-performance and
: A review. J Clin Oncol 1988;6:543-51.
14. Sørensen S, Helweg-Larsen S, Mouridsen H, Hansen HH. Effect of high-dose dexamethasone in carcinomatous metastatic spinal cord compression treated with radiotherapy: A randomised trial. Eur J Cancer 1994;30A:22-7.
15. Vecht CJ, Hovestadt A, Verbiest HB, van Vliet JJ, van Putten WL. Doseeffect relationship of dexamethasone on Karnofsky performance in metastatic brain tumors: A randomized study of doses of 4, 8, and 16 mg per day. Neurology 1994;44:675-80.
16. Spain RC. The
Weili Men, Haijuan Xiao, Zhiping Yang and Daiming Fan
]. Prod Res 2011; 9: 7.
Wang Y [Overview of talent agglomeration research] Prod Res 2011 9 7
2 Giannetti M. Skill complementarities and migration decisions. Labor 2001; 15: 1-32. 10.1111/1467-9914.00153
Giannetti M Skill complementarities and migration decisions Labor 2001 15 1 32
3 Kalling T. Knowledge management and the occasional links with performance. J Knowl Manag 2003; 3: 67-81.
Kalling T Knowledge management and the occasional links with performance J Knowl Manag 2003 3 67 81
4 Cohen WM, Nelson RR, Walsh JP. Links
randomized study of endobronchial valves for advanced emphysema. N Engl J Med, 2010; 363: 1233-44.
11. Gompelmann D, Eberhardt R, Slebos DJ, Brown MS, Abtin F, Kim HJ, et al . Diagnostic performance comparison of the Chartis System and high-resolution computerized tomography fissure analysis for planning endoscopic lung volume reduction. Respirology 2014; 19: 524-30.
12. Springmeyer SC, Bolliger CT, Waddell TK, Gonzalez X, Wood DE; IBV Valve Pilot Trials Research Teams. Treatment of heterogeneous emphysema using the spiration IBV valves. Thorac surg Clin 2009
Ioannis Zachos, Kalliopi Zachou, George N. Dalekos and Vasileios Tzortzis
survival in these patients undergoing surgery.
A 63-year-old Caucasian man, heavy smoker with known liver cirrhosis due to hepatitis B was presented in our department with intermittent macroscopic hematuria initiated 4 years ago. The abdominal CT revealed an exophytic bladder mass and transurethral resection biopsy revealed muscle invasive high grade urothelial carcinoma. CT of the thorax was normal. During the preoperational work-up the patient was classified as Child–Pugh B, with a MELD score of 12, ASA score III, aaCCI 5 and performance status (PS) 0
, Mansfield MW, Dye L. Impairments in glucose tolerance can have a negative impact on cognitive function: a systematic research review. Neurosci Biobehav Rev 33: 394–413, 2009.
22. Manschot SM, Biessels GJ, de Valk H, et al. Metabolic and vascular determinants of impaired cognitive performance and abnormalities on brain magnetic resonance imaging in patients with type 2 diabetes. Diabetologia 50: 2388–97, 2007.
23. Watari K, Letamendi A, Elderkin-Thompson V, et al. A crosssectional survey of depression, anxiety, and cognitive function in patients with
Amarabia N.E. Ibeawuchi, Alphonsus N. Onyiriuka and Philip O. Abiodun
in survey research. Information Technol Learning Performance J 19: 43-50, 2001.
25. Olusanya O, Okpere E, Ezimokhai M. The importance of social class in voluntary fertility control in a developing country. West Afr J Med 3: 76-78, 1985.
26. Engle-Stone R, Ndjebayi AO, Nankap M, Killilea DW, Brown KH. Stunting prevalence, plasma zinc concentrations, and dietary zinc intakes in a nationally representative sample suggest a high risk of zinc deficiency among women and young children in Cameroon. J Nutr 144: 382-391, 2014.
27. Ibeanu V, Okeke E
Jaspreet Kaur, Shailendra Kumar Singh and Jaspreet Singh Vij
balance and functional mobility in older adults. Gerontology 59: 105-113, 2013.
29. Bird ML, Hill KD, Fell JW. A randomized controlled study investigating static and dynamic balance in older adults after training with Pilates. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 93(1): 43-49, 2013.
30. Kahle N, Tevald MA. Core muscle strengthening's improvement of balance performance in community-dwelling older adults: a pilot study. J Aging Phys Act 22(1): 65-73, 2014.
31. Irez GB, Ozdemir RA, Evin R, Irez SG, Korkusuz F. Integrating pilates exercise into an exercise
metastatic site; 2) squamous carcinoma: cervical lymphadenopathy, inguinal lymphadenopathy; 3) poorly differentiated carcinoma: young men with a mediastinal or retroperitoneal mass (or both); all others with good performance status.
The tumor site was classified into 8 regions: cerebrospinal region, cervical region, thoracic region, intra-abdominal region, retroperitoneal region, bone, bone marrow, and skin.
The major symptoms were as follows: abdominal symptoms in 12 patients, no symptoms in 7 (abnormality was found on medical checkups), a palpable mass in
Hongting Wang, Zuan-tao Lin, Yulin Yuan and Tianfu Wu
sodium hydrogen exchanger 3 (NHE3). The performance of these biomarkers was the best for the differential diagnosis of established AKI. Published data from the studies of serum and urinary biomarkers suggested that these biomarkers may have great potential to advance the fields of kidney transplantation. Many researchers discovered and redefined a serial of cytokines to influence the rate of renal survival after kidney allograft. Kim et al . summarized that several urine biomarkers have been correlated with allograft injury, including NGAL, IL-18, cystatin C and