Michal Zgrzebnicki, Ewa Michalczyszyn and Rafal J. Wrobel
Secondary activation of commercial activated carbon (AC) ORGANOSORB 10-CO was carried out at 600, 700 and 800oC with mass ratios of potassium to AC (K/AC) in range 1-3. Crucial samples have shown following CO2 uptakes and SSA - 3.90 mmol/g and 1225 m2/g, 4.54 mmol/g and 1546 m2/g, 4.28 and 1717 m2/g for pristine material and samples obtained at 700oC with K/AC = 2 and at 800oC with K/AC = 3 respectively. Last sample also indicated signifi cant mesopore volume increase in diameter range 2-5 nm, from 0.11 to 0.24 cm3/g. CO2 uptake increase was explained by formation of micropores up to diameter of 0.8 nm, which distribution was established from CO2 sorption using DFT. Surface chemistry of all samples has not changed during modifi cation, what was proven by XPS. Moreover, deeper incorporation of potassium ions into graphite at higher temperatures was observed as confi rmed with EDS, XPS and XRD.
Shaviv A., Mikkelsen R. I. Controlled release fertilizers to increase efficiency of nutrient use and minimize environmental degradation - a review, Fert. Res. , 1993, 35, 1.
Hauck R. D. Slow release and bio-inhibitor-amended nitrogen fertilizers, in: Fertilizer technology and use (ed. Engelstad, O. P.), 1985, 293.
Newbould P. The use of fertilizer in agriculture. Where do we go practically and ecologically?, Plant Soil , 1989, 115, 297.
. & Kasiri, M. B. (2008). Optimization of C. I. Acid Red 14 azo dye removal by electro-coagulation batch process with response surface methodology. Chem. Eng. Process. 47, 827-832. DOI: 10.1016/j.cep.2007.01.033.
Kasiri, M. B., Aleboyeh, H. & Aleboyeh, A. (2008). Modeling and optimization of heterogeneous photo-Fenton process with response surface methodology and artificial neural networks. Environ. Sci. Technol. 42, 7970-7975. DOI: 10.1021/es801372q.
Liu, H. L. & Chiou, Y. R. (2005). Optimal decolorization efficiency
Barbara Marszałkowska, Magdalena Regel-Rosocka, Łukasz Nowak and Maciej Wiśniewski
Mass, P. & Peissker, P. (1998), Hot-dip galvanizing. Warszawa, Agencja Wydawnicza Placet.
Fresner, J., Mair, J., Schnitzer, H., Brunner, C., Gewehenberger, M. & Plannash, M. (2007). in: Huppers, G. & Ishikawa, M., Practical experiences with reducing industrial use of water and chemicals in the galvanizing industry (pp. 181-210). Springfield, IL: Quantified Eco-Efficiency.
Agrawal, A. & Sahu, K. K. (2009). An overwiew of recovery of acid from spent acidic solutions
1. Chakkarapani, P., Subbiah, L., Palanisamy, S., Bibiana, A., Ahrentorp, F., Jonasson, C. & Johansson, C. (2015). Encapsulation of methotrexate loaded magnetic microcapsules for magnetic drug targeting and controlled drug release. J. Magn. Magn. Mater . 380, 285–294. DOI: 10.1016/j.jmmm.2014.11.006.
2. Zhou, G., Zhao, Y., Hu, J., Shen, L., Liu, W. & Yang, X. (2013). A new drug-loading technique with high efficiency and sustained-releasing ability via the Pickering emulsion interfacial assembly of temperature/pH-sensitive nanogels
Beata Zielińska, Joanna Sreńscek-Nazzal and Ryszard Kaleńczuk
Shon, H. K., Vigneswaran, S., Ngo, H. H., Kim, J.-H. & Kandasamy, J. (2007). Effect of flocculation as a pretreatment to photocatalysis in the removal of organic matter from wastewater. Sep. Purif. Technol. 56, 388-391. DOI: 10.1016/j.seppur.2007.04.023.
Selli, E., Bianchi, C. L., Pirola, C., Cappelletti G. & Ragaini, V. (2008). Efficiency of 1,4-dichlorobenzene degradation in water under photolysis, photocatalysis on TiO 2 and sonolysis. J. Hazard. Mater. 153, 1136-1141. DOI: 10.1016/j
The results of the studies on the influence of the phase transfer catalyst on the epoxidation of (Z,E,E)-1,5,9-cyclododecatriene (CDT) to 1,2-epoxy-5,9-cyclododecadiene (ECDD) in the H2O2/H3PW12O40 system by a method of phase transfer catalysis (PTC) were presented. The following quaternary ammonium salts were used as phase transfer catalysts: methyltributylammonium chloride, (cetyl)pyridinium bromide, methyltrioctylammonium chloride, (cetyl)pyridinium chloride, dimethyl[dioctadecyl(76%)+dihexadecyl(24%)] ammonium chloride, tetrabutylammonium hydrogensulfate, didodecyldimethylammonium bromide and methyltrioctylammonium bromide. Their catalytic activity was evaluated on the basis of the degree of CDT and hydrogen peroxide conversion and the selectivities of transformation to ECDD in relation to consumed CDT and hydrogen peroxide. The most effective PT catalysts were selected based on the obtained results. Among the onium salts under study, the epoxidation of CDT with hydrogen peroxide proceeds the most effectively in the presence of methyltrioctylammonium chloride (Aliquat® 336) and (cetyl)pyridinium chloride (CPC). The relatively good results of CDT epoxidation were also achieved in the presence of Arquad® 2HT and (cetyl)pyridinium bromide
Jerzy Antczak, Justyna Regiec and Krystyna Prochaska
starchy materials with 2-deoxyglucose-resistant mutant strains of Rhizopus oryzae. Bioresource Technol . 107, 363–367. DOI: 10.1016/j.biortech.2011.11.117.
7. Choi, J.-H., Fukushi, K. & Yamamoto, K. (2008). A study on the removal of organic acids from wastewaters using nanofiltration membranes. Sep. Purif. Technol. 59(1), 17–25. DOI: 10.1016/j.seppur.2007.05.021.
8. He, Y., Chena, G., Ji, Z. & Li, S. (2009). Combined UF– NF membrane system for filtering erythromycin fermentation broth and concentrating the filtrate to improve the downstream efficiency. Sep
Krzysztof Kowalczyk, Justyna Gołąbek, Katarzyna Przywecka and Barbara Grzmil
). Comparison of the anticorrosion efficiencies of pigments based on condensed phosphates and polyphosphosilicates. Anti-corr. Meth. Mater. 50, 82–90. 10.1108/00035590310463957.
4. del Amo, B., Romagnoli, R., Deyá, C. & González, J. (2002). High performance water-based paints with non-toxic anticorrosive pigments. Prog. Org. Coat. 45, 389–397. DOI: 10.1016/S0300-9440(02)00125-X.
5. Ahmed, N., Mohamed, M., Mabrouk, M. & ElShami, A. (2015). Novel anticorrosive pigments based on waste material for corrosion protection of reinforced concrete steel. Constr. Build
Sradhanjali Singh, Haragobinda Srichandan, Ashish Pathak, Chandra Sekhar Gahan, Sujeong Lee, Dong-Jin Kim and Byoung-Gon Kim
. Anthony, J.W., Bideaux, R.A. Bladh, K.W. & Nichols, M.C. (2003). Hand book of mineralogy (5th ed.). Mineralogical Soc. Am., Virginia, USA.
15. Gahan, C.S., Sundkvist, J.E. & Sandstrom, A. (2009).A study on the toxic effects of chloride on the biooxidation efficiency of pyrite. J. Hazard. Mate. 172 (2-3), 1273-1281. DOI: 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2009.07.133
16. Gahan, C.S., Sundkvist, J.E., Engström, F. & Sandstrom, A. (2011) Utilisation of steel slags as neutralising agents in biooxidation of a refractory gold concentrate and their influence on