Moorman AV Robinson H Schwab C Richards SM Hancock J Mitchell CD et al Risk-directed treatment intensification significantly reduces the risk of relapse among children and adolescents with acutelymphoblasticleukemia and intrachromosomal amplification of chromosome 21: a comparison of the MRC ALL97/99 and UKALL2003 trials J Clin Oncol 2013 31 3389 96
7 Den Boer ML, van Slegtenhorst M, De Menezes RX, Cheok MH, Buijs-Gladdines JG, Peters ST, et al . A subtype of childhood acutelymphoblasticleukaemia with poor treatment outcome: a genome-wide classification study
Laurenţiu Lucaci, Ștefana Maria Moisă, Marin Burlea and Lucian Miron
. Long-term results of NOPHO ALL-92 and ALL-2000 studies of childhood acutelymphoblasticleukemia. Leukemia. 2010;24(2):345-54. DOI: 10.1038/leu.2009.251
12. Mitchell C, Richards S, Harrison CJ, Eden T. Long-term follow-up of the United Kingdom medical research council protocols for childhood acutelymphoblasticleukaemia, 1980-2001. Leukemia. 2010;24(2):406-18. DOI: 10.1038/leu.2009.256
13. Evans WE, Relling MV, Rodman JH, Crom WR, Boyett JM, Pui CH. Conventional compared with individualized chemotherapy for childhood acute
Patrycja Sujka-Kordowska, Agnieszka Malińska and Maciej Zabel
and myelodysplastic syndromes. Blood 2000; 96(6): 2240-2245.
 AVRAMIS IA, PANOSYAN EH, DOREY F, HOLCENBERG JS, AVRAMIS VI. Children's Oncology Group., Correlation between high vascular endothelial growth factor-A serum levels and treatment outcome in patients with standard-risk acutelymphoblasticleukemia: a report from Children's Oncology Group Study CCG-1962. Clin Cancer Res 2006; 12(23): 6978-6984.
 BACHELDER RE, CRAGO A, CHUNG J, WENDT MA, SHAW LM, ROBINSON G, MERCURIO AM. Vascular endothelial growth factor is an autocrine
Marcelina Kaleta, Joanna Zawitkowska, Jerzy R. Kowalczyk and Tomasz Olcha
acutelymphoblasticleukemia. Med Sci Monit 2015;21:1656–61. 10.12659/MSM.893142
Yang L Yu L Chen X Hu Y Wang B Clinical analysis of adverse drug reactions between vincristine and triazoles in children with acutelymphoblasticleukemia Med Sci Monit 2015 21 1656 – 61
 Ceppi F, Langlois-Pelletier C, Gagné V, et al. Polymorphisms of the vincristine pathway and response to treatment in children with childhood acutelymphoblasticleukemia. Pharmacogenomics 2014;15(8):1105–16. 10.2217/pgs.14.68
Ceppi F Langlois-Pelletier C Gagné V et al
9. Schmiegelow K., Pulczynska M. – Prognostic significance of hepatotoxicity during maintenance chemotherapy for childhood acutelymphoblasticleukaemia. Br J Cancer, 1990, 61(5):767-72.
10. Ballauff A., Krahe J., Jansen B., et al. – Chronic liver disease after treatment of malignancies in children. Klin Pediatr, 1999, 211(2):49-52.
11. Elbarbary N.S., Ismail E.A., Farahat R.K., et al. – ω-3 fatty acids as an adjuvant therapy ameliorates methotrexateinduced hepatotoxicity in childern and adolescents with acutelymphoblasticleukemia: A randomized
Olena Toziuk, Olga Krasna, Olena Kryvoviaz, Victoria Rodinkova, Andrii Melnyk, Tanya Ivko, Alona Voronkina and Viktoriia Hutsol
In previous studies of actoprotective activity of 5-R-thio-tetrazolo[1,5]quinazoline derivatives in normal and complicated experimental conditions, sodium 2-(tetrazolo [1,5-c]quinazoline-5-ylthio)acetate (KB-28) was found to be the leader of the experiment. The objective of the current study was to characterize the effects of KB-28 compounds on carbohydrate and lipid exchange indices under the conditions of physical load as a possible mechanism of actoprotective effect. In the course of the experiment, the indices of carbohydrate and lipid exchange in the muscle, blood and liver of animal models were determined following a 15-day physical load course. In doing so, glucose, glycogen and total lipid concentrations were assessed. The KB-28 compound was administered daily at levels determined during the course of regular physical load normalized metabolic processes in rats. The results were then compared to a control which received intraperitoneally the equivolume 0.9% sodium chloride solution. The phenomenon of actoprotection consisted in enhancing concentrations of glycogen in skeletal muscles and liver. Compared to the control figures, this increase was 28.8% and 25.0%, accordingly. Moreover, the course of KB-28 caused a statistically significant reduction (by 32.1%) of the total serum lipid concentration in the animals under physical load. The effect may be a sign of the ability of this substance to utilize active lipolysis for improvement of the skeletal muscle performance. Having analyzed the results obtained, we can draw a conclusion that influencing the biochemical processes in the study models is one of the mechanisms of the KB-28 actoprotective effect.
Iuliu C. Ivanov, Daniela Jitam, Georgiana E. Grigore, Mihaela Zlei, Anca V. Ivanov, Silvia Dumitraş, Eugen Carasevici and Ingritli C. Miron
1. De Braekeleer E, Douet-Guilbert N, Le Bris MJ, Basinko A, Morel F, De Braekeleer M. Gene expression profiling of adult t(4;11)(q21;q23)-associated acutelymphoblasticleukemia reveals a different signature from pediatric cases. Anticancer Res. 2012 Sep;32(9):3893-9
2. De Braekeleer M, Morel F, Le Bris MJ, Herry A, Douet-Guilbert N. The MLL gene and translocations involving chromosomal band 11q23 in acute leukemia. Anticancer Res. 2005 May-Jun;25(3B):1931-44
3. Drexler HG, Quentmeier H
Aleksandar Petlichkovski, Zlate Stojanoski, Dragan Cibrev and Mirko Spiroski
17. Babor F, Manser A, Schönberg K, Enczmann J, Borkhardt A, Meisel R, Uhrberg M. Lack of association between KIR genes and acutelymphoblasticleukemia in children. Blood. 2012;120(13): 2770-2
18. Towner P. Purification of DNA. Essential Molecular Biology T. A. Brown. Oxford, Oxford University Press, 1995:47-54.
19. Spiroski M, Arsov T, Petlichkovski A, Strezova A, Trajkov D, Efinska-Mladenovska O, Zaharieva E. Case Study: Macedonian Human DNA Bank (hDNAMKD) as a source for public health Genetics. Health Determinants in the Scope of
V. Varbanova, S. Mihaylova, E. Naumova, C. Cotoc and A. Mihaylova
polymorphisms in non-Hodgkin lymphoma: possible association with clinical course. Leuk Lymphoma, 2015, 56(10), 2902-7.
17. Sullivan EM, Jeha S, Kang G, et al. NK cell genotype and phenotype at diagnosis of acutelymphoblasticleukemia correlate with postinduction residual disease. Clin Cancer Res, 2014, 20(23), 5986-94.
18. Misra MK, Prakash S, Moulik NR, et al. Genetic associations of killer immunoglobulin like receptors and class I human leukocyte antigens on childhood acutelymphoblasticleukemia among north Indians. Hum Immunol, 2016, 77(1), 41-6.