Agnieszka Łukowicz, Elżbieta Urbańska-Galewska and Małgorzata Gordziej-Zagórowska
1. EN 1993-1-3, 2006 Eurocod 3: Design of steel structures Part 1-3: General rules - Supplementary rules for cold-formed members and sheeting
2. EN 1993-1-5, 2006 Eurocod 3: Design of steel structures Part 1-5: General rules - Plated structural elements.
3. Łukowicz A., Urbańska-Galewska E.: Innowacyjna linia technologiczna kształtowników typu GEB, Logistyka vol. 4/2013, 2013.
4. Łukowicz A., Urbańska-Galewska E.: Deformations of innovative coldformed GEB sections, 7th European
1. Beg D., Zupancic E.: Statistical evaluation of rotation capacity of moment connections, Connections in Steel Structures V , Amsterdam, 2004.
2. Beg D., Zupancic E., Vayas I.: On the rotation capacity of moment connections. Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 60: 601-620, 2004.
3. Chen W.F., Kishi N.: Semirigid Steel Beam-to-Column Connections: Data Base and Modelling, Journal of Structural Engineering , ASCE, Vol. 115, No 1, 1989.
4. Concepcion D., Pascual M., Mariano V., Osvaldo M.Q.: Review on the modelling of
1. PN-EN 1990:2004. Basis of structural design [in Polish].
2. Biegus A.: Probabilistic analysis of steel structures, Wydawnictwo Naukowe PWN, Warszawa-Wrocław 1999 [in Polish].
3. Gwóźdź M., Machowski A., Żwirek P.: Selected problems of reliability of steel skeletal building structures, Wydawnictwo Politechniki Krakowskiej, Kraków 2013 [in Polish].
4. PN-EN 1993-1-1:2006: Design of steel structures - Part 1-1: General rules and rules for buildings [in Polish].
The paper presents characteristics of the structural system and results of dynamic field tests and numerical parametric analyses of three-span, two-pylon, cable-stayed pedestrian bridge with steel-concrete composite deck and spans of 25.5 + 60.0 + 25.5 m. The footbridge is characterized by increased dynamic susceptibility of the elements of the suspension system observed during the everyday operation of the structure. The analyses have shown that the high amplitude vibrations of the pylon back-stay cables change the parameters of the structural system and consequently change the value of the natural vibration frequencies of the structure. In the paper, the selection methodology of parameters of the computational model which allows to correctly determine the natural vibration frequencies of the footbridge has been presented.
Bartosz Grzeszykowski, Magdalena Szadkowska and Elżbieta Szmigiera
5. Hunaiti, Y.M.: Bond strength in battened composite columns, Journal of Structural Engineering, 117, 3 (1991) 699-714.
6. Hunaiti, Y.M.: Aging effect on bond strength in composite sections, Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, 6, 4 (1994) 469-73.
7. Ke, X.J., Sun, Y.H., Yang, Z.: Calculation on Bond Strength of High-Strength Concrete Filled Steel Tube, Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Sensors, Measurement and Intellgent Materials, 995-999, China, 2016.
8. Khodaie, N.: Effect of the Concrete
investigation of fire and post-fire performance of CFT columns in an open car park fire , in: SiF 2018 – The 10th International Conference on Structures in Fire, FireSert, Ulster University in Belfast, June 6-8, 2018.
29. Zhao B., Kruppa J.: Structural behavior of an open car park under real fire scenarios , Fire and materials, 28 (2004) 269-280.
30. European Commission, Development of design rules for steel structures subjected to natural fires in closed car parks (1999).
31. ArcelorMittal, Building Research Institute (ITB), Poznan University of
8. EN 10025-2:2004. Hot rolled products of structuralsteels - Part 2: Technical delivery conditions for non-alloy structuralsteels .
9. EN 10088-4:2009. Stainless steels – Part 4: Technical delivery conditions for sheet/plate and strip of corrosion resisting steels for construction purposes .
10. Esslinger M., Geier B.: Postbuckling behaviour of structures , Wien/New York, Springer-Verlag, 1975.
11. Franke A. A.: Vergleichende experimentelle und numerische Untersuchungen zur Ermittlung von zusätzlichen Faktoren unter der Berücksichtigung
The classical measurements of stability of railway bridge, in the context of determining the vertical displacements of the object, consisted on precise leveling of girders and trigonometric leveling of controlled points (fixed into girders' surface). The construction elements, which were measured in two ways, in real terms belonged to the same vertical planes. Altitude measurements of construction were carried out during periodic structural stability tests and during static load tests of bridge by train. The specificity of displacement measurements, the type of measured object and the rail land surveying measurement conditions were determinants to define methodology of altitude measurement. The article presents compatibility of vertical displacements of steel railway bridge, which were developed in two measurement methods. In conclusion, the authors proposed the optimum concept of determining the vertical displacements of girders by using precise and trigonometric leveling (in terms of accuracy, safety and economy of measurement).
. In: Insights and Innovations in Structural Engineering, Mechanics and Computation (ed. A. Zingoni), London, Taylor & Francis Group, 2016, 253-254, e-book on CD, 713-719.
4. Gizejowski M.A., Stachura Z., Gajewski M.D., Szczerba R.B.: A new method of buckling resistance evaluation of laterally restrained beam-columns . In: Recent Progress in Steel and Composite Structures (eds. M.A. Gizejowski, A. Kozlowski, J. Marcinowski & J. Ziolko), London, Taylor & Francis Group 2016, 102-103, e-book on CD, 197-205.
5. Gizejowski M.A., Stachura Z., Uziak J
: Stability of shell-type steel structures, design philosophy and practical applications, International Colloquium on Buckling of Shell Structures on Land, in the Sea and in the Air, Villeurbanne, Lyon, France, 17-19 Sept., pp. 265-269.
7. Schmidt H.: 1994 Stability of shells , CEN TC250 SC3 PT 3 (Masts, Chimneys, Pipelines) Report, August, 12 pp.
8. Rotter J. M.: 2002 Shell Buckling and Collapse Analysis for Structural Design: The New Framework of the European Standard , in New Approaches to Structural Mechanics, Shells and Biological Structures, eds H