Diana Pop, Ana-Maria Gheldiu, Monica Oroian, Adriana Marcovici, Sandeep Bhardwaj, Arshad Khuroo, Ravi Kochhar and Laurian Vlase
, Lewis BC, et al. Identification of the human cytochromes P450 catalyzing the rate-limiting pathways of gliclazide elimination. Br J Clin Pharmacol. 2007;64(4):450-7.
15. Todor I, Muntean D, Neag M, et al. The influence of CYP2D6 phenotype on the pharmacokinetic profile of atomoxetine in Caucasian healthy subjects. Acta Medica Marisiensis. 2017;63(2):73-9.
16. Rojanasthien N, Autsavakitipong T, Kumsorn B, et al. Bioequivalence study of modified-release Gliclazide tablets in healthy volunteers. ISRN Pharmacol. 2012;2012. doi:10.5402/2012/375134.
Małgorzata Gbylik-Sikorska, Anna Gajda, Artur Burmańczuk, Tomasz Grabowski and Andrzej Posyniak
1. de Boer V.C., Dihal A.A., van der Woude H., Arts I.C., Wolffram S., Alink G.M., Rietjens I.M., Keijer J., Hollman P.C.: Tissue distribution of quercetin in rats and pigs. J Nutrit 2005, 135, 1718–1725.
2. Chang L., Ren Y., Cao L., Sun Y., Sun Q., Sheng N., Yuan L., Zhi X., Zhang L.: Simultaneous determination and pharmacokinetic study of six flavonoids from Fructus Sophorae extract in rat plasma by LC–MS/MS. J Chrom B 2012, 904, 59–64.
3. Coppin J.P., Xua Y., Chena H., Pan M.H., Hoc Ch.T., Juliani R., Simon J.E., Wu Q
Stoica Ciprian Mihai, Căldăraru Carmen Denise, Vari Camil Eugen, Tarţa Dorin Ionuţ, Dogaru Maria Titica, Caraşca Emilian and Dogaru Grigore Aloiziu
transplantation. Prilozi 2011;32:87-103.
12. Naesens M, Kuypers DRJ, Sarwal M. Calcineurin inhibitor nephrotoxicity. Clin J Am Soc Nephrol 2009;4:481–508.
13. Michael F. Crutchlow, Roy D. Bloom. Transplant-associated hyperglycemia: A new look at an old problem.Clin J Am Soc Nephrol 2007;2:343–355.
14. Pirsch J, Bekersky I, Vincenti F et al. Coadministration of tacrolimus and mycophenolate mofetil in stable kidney transplant patients: pharmacokinetics and tolerability. J Clin Pharmacol 2000;40:527-532.
15. Hasselink DA, Ngyuen H, Wabbijin M et al
DD Milovanovic, JR Milovanovic, M Radovanovic, I Radosavljevic, S Obradovic, S Jankovic, D Milovanovic and N Djordjevic
Carbamazepine belongs to the older generation of anticonvulsants, which is almost completely metabolized in the liver through processes that involve several liver enzymes, including CYP2C8 [ 1 - 4 ]. To date, there are 16 different CYP2C8 alleles described http://www.cypalleles.ki.se/cyp2c8.htm ), most of them associated with altered enzyme activity [ 5 ]. Although genes could affect the drug metabolism there is a general lack of evidence of influence of CYP2C8 genetic variations on carbamazepine pharmacokinetics, especially in children [ 6
, phosphonomycin amino butyl alcohol three salt granules, and fosfomycin two sodium salt for injection.
Although the clinical application of phosphomycin has increased in recent years, there are few clinical reports in China. According to the related literatures at home and abroad, this review briefly introduces fosfomycin in the following three aspects: progress in synthetic methods, pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic characteristics, and antibacterial activities, to provide references for clinical rational use.
The synthesis of fosfomycin
Fosfomycin was first
. Single-dose pharmacokinetics of indinavir and the effect of food. Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 1998; 42:332-8.
5. Hsu A, Granneman GR, Cao G, Carothers L, Japour A, El-Shourbagy T, et al. Pharmacokinetic interaction between ritonavir and indinavir in healthy volunteers. Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 1998; 42:2784-91.
6. The United States Pharmacopoeial Convention, Inc. The United States Pharmacopeia 26 / National Formulary 21. Rockville, USA; 2003.
7. Drug Control Division. Thailand Guidelines for the Conduct of
Artur Burmańczuk, Grabowski Tomasz, Małgorzata Gbylik-Sikorska, Anna Gajda and Cezary Kowalski
1. Bengtsson B., Jacobsson S.O., Luthman J., Franklin A.: Pharmacokinetics of penicillin-G in ewes and cows in late pregnancy and in early lactation. J Vet Pharmacol Ther 1997, 20, 258–261.
2. Błądek T, Posyniak A, Gajda A, Gbylik M, Żmudzki J.: Multi-class procedure for analysis of antibacterial compounds in animal tissues by liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry. Bull Vet Inst Pulawy 2011, 55, 741–748.
3. Bruno F., Curini R., di Corcia A., Nazzari M., Samperi R.: Solid-phase extraction followed by liquid chromatography
Mona Fathi, Sohrab Kazemi, Farbod Zahedi, Mohamad Reza Shiran and Ali Akbar Moghadamnia
.: Pharmacokinetics of paracetamol (acetaminophen) after intravenous and oral administration. Eur J Clin Pharm. 1977;11:283.
9. Srinath K, et al.: Formulation and evaluation of effervescent tablets of paracetamol. INT J Pharm Res Dev. 2011;3:76.
10. Blagden N, et al.: Crystal engineering of active pharmaceutical ingredients to improve solubility and dissolution rates. Adv Drug Deliv Rev 2007 Jul 30;59(7):617-30 Epub 2007 May 29.
11. De Silva L, et al.: Usability of mobile technology to screen for drugdrug interactions in kidney transplant patients. Am J Nephrol
Artur Burmańczuk, Zbigniew Roliński, Cezary Kowalski and Rafał Zań
., Marosevic D., Jaglic Z.: Prevalence of mastitis pathogens in milk from clinically healthy cows. Med Weter 2013, 58, 567–575.
4. Christensen J.M., Smith B.B., Murdena S.B., Hollingshead N.: The disposition of five therapeutically important antimicrobial agents in llamas. J Vet Pharmacol Ther 1996, 19, 43–438.
5. Concordet D., Toutain P.L.: The withdrawal time estimation of veterinary drugs revisited. J Vet Pharmacol Ther 1997, 20, 380–386.
6. Craigmill A.L., Pass M.A., Wetzlich S.: Comparative pharmacokinetics of AMX administered intravenously to sheep
Monchana Jullangkoon, Sutep Jaruratanasirikul and Nanchanit Aeinlang
1. Mutnick AH, Rhomberg PR, Sader HS, Jones RN. Antimicrobial usage and resistance trend relationships from the MYSTIC Programme in North America (1999-2001). J Antimicrob Chemother. 2004; 53:290-6.
2. Barradell LB, Bryson HM. Cefepime: a review of its antibacterial activity, pharmacokinetic properties and therapeutic use. Drugs. 1994; 47:471-505.
3. Yahav D, Paul M, Fraser A, Sarid N, Leibovici L. Efficacy and safety of cefepime: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Lancet Infect Dis. 2007; 7