Feng Li, Hao Qin, Xing Zhi, Wang Zhenfei and Wang Ziwei
the gap of sartorius in right limb. A large amount of pus flowed out, and the body temperature reached 39.5°C.
A total of 5 self-made double perfusion cannulas were cut into the required lengths and placed at the lowest point of the standing position and the lateral position, while rinsing with normal saline to keep low negative pressure suction. The drainage tube was replaced every 2 days.
On the second day, the patient’s body temperature returned to normal; on the seventh day, the scrotum and the sinus of the sartorius gap
;27(2):147-158. DOI: 10.2478/rrlm-2019-0019
14. Agnihotri S, Mittal RD, Kapoor R, Mandhani A. Raising cut-off value of prostate specific antigen (PSA) for biopsy in symptomatic men in India to reduce unnecessary biopsy. Indian J Med Res. 2014;139:851-6.
15. Xavier Filella,Esther Fernández-Galan,Rosa Fernández Bonifacio, Laura Foj Emerging biomarkers in the diagnosis of prostate cancer. Pharmgenomics Pers Med. 2018 May;1611:83-94. DOI: 10.2147/PGPM.S136026
16. Thygesen K, Alpert JS, Jaffe AS, Chaitman BR, Bax JJ, Morrow DA, et al. ESC Scientific Document Group
I. Christiana, R. Aparnaa, R. Rohit, D. Nageswara Rao and P. Kaliraj
periodically after immunization and stored at -80 °C and the antibody titer was determined by ELISA, in which 96-well microtiter plates (Immulon2, Dynatech, VA, USA) were coated with 100 ng/well of respective antigen. The plates were blocked with 5 % skimmed milk, after washing with PBST and PBS, a 2 fold serial dilution from 1:500 to 1:64000 were performed using respective antisera. The antibody titer was determined by fixing a cut-off value which was obtained by the mean plus 3SD of the OD value of pre-immune serum. The highest dilution of the antiserum that showed an OD
Ali Hajimohammadi, Khalil Badiei, Parviz Kheibari, Meherdad Pourjafar and Aliasghar Chalmeh
the preservation of peroxidase activity of haemoglobin procedure, which is directly proportional to the amount of Hp (Tridelta Development Ltd., Ireland). The lowest measuring interval of this test has been determined as 15.6 mg/L by the manufacturer. Tumour necrosis factor-α (TNF-α) was measured in serum by a solid phase sandwich ELISA (product no. AbC 606 Eurobio AbCys S.A., France). For TNF-α, a cut-off point of 129 ng/L represented 96% sensitivity and 93% specificity. Measurement of lactate was performed in plasma taken from potassium oxalate/sodium fluoride
]; Z. Untersuch. Lebensm. 74 (1937) 408–411.
92. Haag, H.B.: Chemical and pharmacologic observations on nicotine and tobacco smoke; The Merck Report (October, 1940) pp. 25–29.
93. Shmuk, A.A. and N. Piatnicki: Acids of tobacco. II; J. Assoc. Off. Agr. Chem. 69 (1930) 19–26, see Chem. Abstr. 25 (1931) 3124.
94. Wada, E. and Y. Kobashi: Chemical constituents of tobacco. IV. Determination of organic acids in tobacco leaves and isolation of organic acids by paper chromatography; J. Agr. Chem