1. Kern KB. Optimal Treatment of Patients Surviving Out-of- Hospital Cardiac Arrest. JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2012;5:597-605.
2. Steg G, James SK, Atar D, et al. ESC Guidelines for the management of acute myocardial infarction in patients presenting with ST-segment elevation The Task Force on the management of ST-segment elevation acute myocardial infarction of the European Society of Cardiology. Eur Heart J. 2012;33:2569-619.
3. Bernard SA, Gray TW, Buist MD, et al. Treatment of comatose survivors of
1. Atwood C, Eisenberg MS, Herlitz J, Rea TD. Incidence of EMS-treated out-of-hospital cardiac arrest in Europe. Resuscitation 2005; 67:75-80.
2. Nurnberger A, Sterz F, Malzer R, et al. Out of hospital cardiac arrest in Vienna: Incidence and outcome. Resustitation 2013; 84:42-47.
3. Adrie C, Adib-Conquy M, Laurent I et al. Successful cardiopulmonary resuscitation after cardiac arrest as a “sepsis-like” syndrome. Circulation 2002;106:562-8.
4. Nolan JP, Soar J, Cariou A, Cronberg T
1. Schwartz BG, Kloner RA, Thomas JL, et al - Therapeutic hypothermia for acute myocardial infarction and cardiac arrest. Am J Cardiol. 2012 Aug 1;110(3):461-6.
2. Luscombe Mark, Andrzejowsk John - Clinical applications of induced hypothermia. Contin Educ Anaesth Crit Care Pain, 2006, 6(1):23-27, doi: 10.1093/bjaceaccp/mki0.
3. Katz LM, Frank JE, Glickma1. n LT, Jr GM, Lambdrt BH, Gordon CJ. Effect of a Pharmacologically Induced Decrease in Core Temperature in Rats Resuscitated from Cardiac Arrest
1. Berdowski J, Berg RA, Tijssen JG, Koster RW. Global incidences of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest and survival rates: Systematic review of 67 prospective studies. Resuscitation, 2010; 81(11): 1479-1487.
2. Grasner JT, Lefering R, Koster RW, et al. EuReCa ONE-27 Nations, ONE Europe, ONE Registry: A prospective one month analysis of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest outcomes in 27 countries in Europe. Resuscitation. 2016;105: 188-195.
3. Nishiyama C, Brown SP, May S, et al. Apples to apples or apples to oranges? International variation
Olivera Marinkovic, Slađana Trpkovic, Ana Sekulic, Aleksandra N. Ilic, Nataša Zdravkovc, Aleksandar Pavlovic and Barbara Loboda
ability of the national early warning score (NEWS) to discriminate patients at risk of early cardiac arrest, unanticipated intensive care unit admission, and death. Resuscitation. 2013;84:465–470. doi:10.1016/j.resuscitation.2012.12.016.
32. Modrau IS, Floyd AK, Thorlacius-Ussing O. The clinical value of procalcitonin in early assessment of acute pancreatitis. Am J Gastroenterol 2005;100(7):1593–1597.
33. Mofidi R, Suttie SA, Patil PV, Ogston S, Parks RW. The value of procalcitonin at predicting the severity of acute pancreatitis and development of infected
W Huang, J Wang, M Pang, Q Zhao, L Kong, Y Mao, W Li and Β Liang
in women with primary ovarian insufficiency. Fertil Steril. 2011; 95(5): 1584-1588. 21316664 10.1016/j.fertnstert.2011.01.018
Knauff EAH Blauw HM Pearson PL Kok K Wijmenga C Veldink JH et al Copy number variants on the X chromosome in women with primary ovarian insufficiency Fertil Steril 2011 95 5 1584 1588
4 Yan J, Fan L, Zhao Y, You L, Wang L, Zhao H, et al. DYZ1 copy number variation, Υ chromosome polymorphism and early recurrent spontaneous abortion/ early embryo growth arrest. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2011; 159
Aleksandra Nikolić, Sasa Jaćović, Željko Mijailović and Dejan Petrović
and the tubular cell adaptation to injury. Shock 2014; 41(1): 3-11.
19. Doi K. Role of kidney injury in sepsis. J Intensive Care 2016; 4: 17. DOI: 10.1186/s40560-016-0146-3.
20. Kellum JA, Chawla LS. Cell-cycle arrest and acute kideny injury: the light and the dark side. Nephrol Dial Transplant 2016; 31(1): 16-22.
21. Lameire N, Vanmassenhove, Van Biesen W, Vanholder R. The cell cycle biomarkers: promising research, but do not oversell them. Clin Kidney J 2016; 9(3): 353-8.
22. Palevsky PM. Renal Replacement Therapy in Acute Kidney Injury
FV – Family violence
PN – Porodice sa nasiljem
1. De Fife JA, Drill R, Nakash O, Westen D.Agreement between clinician and patient ratings of adaptive functioning and developmental history. American Journal of Psychiatry 2010; 23: 45-78.
2. Elmquist JA, Shorey RC, Labrecque L, Ninnemann, A, Zapor H, Febres J, et al. Тhe Relationship Between Family-of-Origin Violence, Hostility, and Intimate Partner Violence in Men Arrested for Domestic Violence. Violence 2015; 22 (10): 1243-58. doi: 10
principles of justice in the hypothetical original position: 1) Every individual should have equal liberty and fundamental rights. Political liberties, liberty of conscience, freedom of speech and gathering, freedom of expression, self-respect, the right to personal integrity, the right to property, the right to not be arrested arbitrarily, and freedom of thought are addressed in this principle. 2) Social inequalities should be avoided by the difference principle and every individual should have an equal opportunity to apply for positions in institutions with
Patrycja Misztal-Okońska, Mariusz Goniewicz, Magdalena Młynarska, Wojciech Krawczyk and Monika Butryn
defibrillator installation in urban areas with similar incidence of public out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: a retrospective registry-based study. BMJ Open. 2017;7(5):e014801.
25. Deakin CD, Shewry E, Gray HH. Public access defibrillation remains out of reach for most victims of out-of-hospital sudden cardiac arrest, Heart 2014; 100 (8): 619-23.
26. Salciccioli JD, Marshall DC, Sykes M, et al. Basic life support education in secondary schools: a cross-sectional survey in London, UK BMJ Open 2017; 7: e011436.
27. Cacko A, Wyzgał A, Galas A, et al. Dostępność