Salar Zohoori, Masoud Latifi, Abolfazl Davodiroknabadi and Mohammad Mirjalili
., Yoshida, S., Alcaniz-Monge, J. & Linares-Solano, A. (1996). Preparation and Properties of an Antibacterial Activated Carbon Fiber Containing Mesopores. Carbon 34, 53–57. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/0008-6223(95)00134-4 .
31. Karthikeyan Krishnamoorthy, Murugan Veerapandian, Ling-He Zhang, Kyusik Yun, and Sang Jae Kim. (2012). Antibacterial Efficiency of Graphene Nanosheets against Pathogenic Bacteria Via Lipid Peroxidation. J. Phys. Chem. C. 116, 17280–87. DOI: 10.1021/jp3047054.
32. Yongbin Zhang, Syed F. Ali, Enkeleda Dervishi, Yang Xu, Zhongrui Li
P. Maddahi, N. Shahtahmasebi, A. Kompany, M. Mashreghi, S. Safaee and F. Roozban
Sol-gel method was successfully used for synthesis of ZnO nanoparticles doped with 10 % Mg or Cu. The structure, morphology and optical properties of the prepared nanoparticles were studied as a function of doping content. The synthesized ZnO:(Mg/Cu) samples were characterized using XRD, TEM, FTIR and UV-Vis spectroscopy techniques. The samples show hexagonal wurtzite structure, and the phase segregation takes place for Cu doping. Optical studies revealed that Mg doping increases the energy band gap while Cu incorporation results in decrease of the band gap. The antibacterial activities of the nanoparticles were tested against Escherichia coli (Gram negative bacteria) cultures. It was found that both pure and doped ZnO nanosuspensions show good antibacterial activity which increases with copper doping, and slightly decreases with adding Mg.
Damian Wojcieszak, Michał Mazur, Danuta Kaczmarek, Agata Poniedziałek, Piotr Domanowski, Bogumiła Szponar, Aleksandra Czajkowska and Andrzej Gamian
the material [ 11 ]. In the literature there are many, often contradictory, reports on the activity of the various structure phases of TiO 2 . Usually, in the case of antibacterialproperties the best efficiency exhibit films with mixed phase, where the content of anatase ranges between 70 and 75 %, while for rutile it is ca. 25 to 30 % [ 4 , 9 ]. The dispersion of these values is most probably a consequence of small differences in crystallite sizes, active surface area, number of defects, level of oxygen adsorption and number of hydroxyl groups on the surface [ 9
Anna Pachla, Zofia Lendzion-Bieluń, Dariusz Moszyński, Agata Markowska-Szczupak, Urszula Narkiewicz, Rafał J. Wróbel, Niko Guskos and Grzegorz Żołnierkiewicz
/silver core nanocomposites used as recyclable magnetic antibacterial agents. J. Magn. Magn. Mater. 357, 1–6. DOI: 10.1016/j.jmmm.2014.01.024.
7. Chen, Y., Gao, N. & Jiang, J. (2013). Surface matters: enhanced bactericidal property of core–shell Ag–Fe 2 O 3 nanostructures to their heteromer counterparts from one-pot synthesis. Small 9, 3242–3246. DOI: 10.1002/smll.201300543.
8. Brollo, M.E.F., López-Ruiz, R., Muraca, D., Figueroa, S. J.A., Pirota, K.R. & Knobel, M. (2014). Compact Ag@Fe 3 O 4 core-shell nanoparticles by means of single-step thermal
 Zwolińska M., Bogdan A., Thermal insulation of clothing, Work Safety – science and practice, 2010, No 2, p. 17-20, ISSN 0137-7043.
 A. Kułak, „The research of fibres and textiles, in the aspect of allergic properties”, Scientific Papers of TUL, Nr 092/2011, p.37-65, 2011
 Bernard T., Matheen F., Evaporative resistance and sustainable wark under heat stress conditions for two cloth anticontamination ensembles, “International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics”, 1999, nr 23, p. 557-564, ISSN 0169-8141.
 PN-EN ISO 15831
Walerij Isidorow, Stanisław Witkowski, Piotr Iwaniuk, Monika Zambrzycka and Izabela Swiecicka
Aljadi, A.M., & Yusoff, K. M. (2003). Isolation and identification of phenolic acids in Malaysian honey with antibacterialproperties. Turkish Journal of Medicine, 33, 229-236.
Al-Waili, N. S., Salom, K., Butler, G., & Al Ghamdi, A. A. (2011). Honey and microbial infections: A review supporting the use of honey for microbial control. Journal of Medicinal Food , 14 , 1079-1096. DOI:10.1089/jmf.2010.0161
Barker, S. A., Forster, A. B., Lamb, D. C., & Hodgson, N. (1959). Identification of 10-hydroxy-Δ 2 -dece-noic acid in royal jelly
Munir Ashraf, Muhammad Irfan Siyal, Ahsan Nazir and Abdur Rehman
Aspects, 289(1), 105-109.
 Rajendra, R., Balakumar, C., Ahammed, H. A. M., Jayakumar, S., Vaideki, K., and Rajesh, E. (2010). Use of zinc oxide nano particles for production of antimicrobial textiles. International Journal of Engineering, Science and Technology, 2(1), 202-208.
 Perelshtein, I., Applerot, G., Perkas, N., Wehrschetz-Sigl, E., Hasmann, A., Guebitz, G., et al. (2008). Antibacterialproperties of an in situ generated and simultaneously deposited nanocrystalline ZnO on fabrics. ACS applied materials & interfaces, 1
Paweł Kwiatkowski, Stefania Giedrys-Kalemba, Małgorzata Mizielińska and Artur Bartkowiak
essential oil of Rosmarinus officinalis L. on TNBS-induced colitis in rats. Res Pharm Sci, 2011; 6:13-21.
7. Thippeswamy NB, Naidu KA, Achur RN. Antioxidant and antibacterialproperties of phenolic extract from Carum carvi L. J Pharm Res 2013; 7:352-7.
8. Rahimi R, Ardekani MRS. Medicinal properties of Foeniculum vulgare Mill. in traditional Iranian medicine and modern phytotherapy. Chin J Integr Med, 2013; 19:73-9.
9. Bachir RG, Benali M. Antibacterial activity of the essential oils from the leaves of Eucalyptus globulus against Escherichia