Zeynep Ay Şenyiğit, Sinem Yaprak Karavana, Bayri Eraç, Özge Gürsel, Mine Hoşgör Limoncu and Esra Baloğlu
. Control. Release 81 (2002) 347-354; DOI: 10.1016/S0168-3659(02)00077-9.
15. N. A. Peppas, Analysis of fickian and non-fickian drug release polymers, Pharm. Acta Helv. 60 (1985) 110-111.
16. P. L. Ritger and N. A. Peppas, A simple equation for description of solute release II. Fickian and anomalous release from swellable devices, J. Control. Release 5 (1987) 37-42; DOI: 10.1016/ 0168-3659(87)90035-6.
17. J. Parekh and S. Chanda, In vitro antimicrobial activityand phytochemical analysis of some Indian medicinal plants, Turk
sorghum genotypes (Sorghum bicolorL. Moench) under drought stress. In Australian Journal of Crop Science, vol. 4, no. 3, pp.185-189.
CHAHARDEHI, A.M. ‒ IBRAHIM, D.S. - SULAIMAN, F. 2009. Antioxidant activityand total phenolic content of some medicinal plants in Urticaceae family. In Journal of Applied Biological Sciences, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 27-31.
DANESHVAR, N. - ABER, S. - SAYED D. - KHATAEE, M.S. - RASOULIFARD, A.R. 2007. Preparation and investigation of photocatalytic properties of ZnO nanocrystals: effect of operational parameters
solution which could negate this effect [ 70 ]. As time progresses, the fluid flows slowly through the network and the polymer gradually recoils in the radial direction, the fluid pressure decreases and the dilation becomes more negative [ 70 ]. This continues during the ‘hold’ phase of the indentation when the indentation depth of the sphere is kept constant until a steady state is reached and the chemical potential of the solvent andsolutes tend to zero. This can be observed in Fig. 8 , where the measured force increases quickly with indentation depth with
Pei Ling Yeo, Chooi Ling Lim, Soi Moi Chye, Anna Pick Kiong Ling and Rhun Yian Koh
. Negative charge inducers, including dicetyl phosphate, dihexadecyl phosphate, and lipoamino acid, and positive charge inducers, including stearylamine and cetylpyridinium chloride, help to stabilize the vesicles [ 23 , 24 , 25 , 26 ]. Nonionic surfactants in niosomes tend to orient themselves in such a way that hydrophilic end faces outward (toward the aqueous phase), whereas the hydrophobic end faces inward to each other to form a closed bilayer structure, which encloses solutes in an aqueous solution [ 20 ]. As a result, the closed bilayer structure of niosomes has
Urolithiasis is a common urologic problem worldwide, with a lifetime prevalence is 7.14% to 11.10% [ 1 - 3 ]. The prevalence of urolithiasis is up to 16.7% in the northeast region of Thailand [ 4 ]. Urinary stones form when the solute concentration in urine exceeds the saturation point, called a supersaturation state. In this state, the ionic lithogenic solutes, such as calcium, oxalate, phosphate, or uric acid spontaneously form a complex, and then insoluble complexes become crystals in the luminal part of nephrons. Tubular epithelial cells take up these
1. Ahvenainen R., Active and intelligent packaging: an introduction. 2003, in: Novel Food Packaging Techniques (ed. R. Ahvenainen).Finland: CRC Press, pp. 5-21.
2. Anon., Scavenger solution. Packaging News, December edn, 1995, 20.
3. Aucejo V. S., Catalá R., & Gavara R., Interactions between water and EVOH food packaging films. Food Sci. Technol. Int., 2000, 6, 159-164.
4. Blixt Y., Borch E., Using an electronic nose for determining the spoilage of vacuum-packaged beef. Int. J. Food
.K., Proels R. et al. 2004. Extracellular invertase is an essential component of cytokinin- mediated delay of senescence. Plant Cell 16: 1276-1287. DOI: 10.1105/tpc.018929.
Belfield E.J., Ruperti B., Roberts J.A., McQueen-Mason S.J. 2005. Changes in expansin activityand gene expression during ethylene-promoted leaflet abscission in Sambucus nigra. Journal of Experimental Botany 56: 817-823. DOI: 10.1093/jxb/eri076.
Bendahmane M., Dubois A., Raymond O., Bris M.L. 2013. Genetics and genomics of flower initiation and development in roses