Irena Kafeđiska, Dejan Spasovski, Todor Gruev, Mane Grličkov, Kočo Cakalaroski, Vlado Serafimovski, Tatjana Sotirova and Petar Miloševski
Pincus T, Strand V, Koch G, Amara I, Crawford B, Wolfe F, et al. An index of the three core data set patient questionnaire measures distinguishes efficacy of active treatment from that of placebo as effectively as the American College of Rheumatology 20% response criteria (ACR20) or the Disease Activity Score (DAS) in a rheumatoid arthritis clinical trial. Arthritis Rheum 2003; 48: 625-30.
Pincus T, Amara I, Koch GG. Continuous indices of core data set measures in rheumatoid arthritis clinical
Aleksandra Klisic, Nebojsa Kavaric, Ivan Soldatovic, Bojko Bjelakovic and Jelena Kotur-Stevuljevic
1. McMahan CA, Gidding SS, Fayad ZA, Zieske AW, Malcom GT, Tracy RE, et al. Risk scores predict atherosclerotic lesions in young people. Arch Intern Med 2005; 165: 883-90.
2. Herouvi D, Karanasios E, Karayianni C, Karavanaki K. Cardiovascular disease in childhood: the role of obesity. Eur J Pediatr 2013; 172(6): 721-32.
3. Kocova M, Sukarova-Angelovska E, Tanaskoska M, Palcevska-Kocevska S, Krstevska M. Metabolic setup and risks in obese children. J Med Biochem 2015; 34: 31-7.
Iva Perovic Blagojevic, Tatjana Eror, Jovana Pelivanovic, Svetlana Jelic, Jelena Kotur-Stevuljevic and Svetlana Ignjatovic
adequate for classifying patients on the basis of nationally recommended cutpoints. Clin Chem 1990; 36: 15–9.
15. McMahan CA, Gidding SS, Fayad ZA, Zieske AW, Malcom GT, Tracy RE, et al. Risk scores predict atherosclerotic lesions in young people. Arch Intern Med 2005; 165: 883–90.
16. Pasquali R, Zanotti L, Fanelli F, Mezzullo M, Fazzini A, Morselli Labate AM, et al. Defining Hyperandrogenism in Women With Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: A Challenging Perspective. J Clin End Met 2016; 101: 2013–22.
17. Azziz R, Carmina E, Dewailly D, Diamanti-Kandarakis E
Jelena Stefanović Nešković, Anđelka Ristić, Milan Petronijević, Aleksandra Zeljković, Aleksandra Grdinić, Ognjen Gudelj, Branka Đurović and Branimir Nešković
J. 2013 classification criteria for systemic sclerosis: an American College of Rheumatology/European League against Rheumatism collaborative initiative. Arthritis Rheum 2013; 65: 2737–47.
25. Khanna D, Merkel P. Outcome measures in systemic sclerosis: an update on instruments and current research. Curr Rheumatol Rep 2007; 9: 151–7.
26. Clements PJ, Hurwitz EL, Wong WK, et al. Skin thickness score as a predictor and correlate of outcome in systemic sclerosis: high-dose versus low-dose penicillamine trial. Arthritis Rheum 2000; 43: 2445–54.
J. Pivko, P. Makovický, A. Makarevich, A. Sirotkin, P. Makovický and E. Kubovičová
: Bromsulphatalein clearance and total billirubin level in cow deprived of food and water. Zbl. Vet. Med. A, 22, 605-610.
8. Edmonson, A. J., Lean, I. J., Weaver, L. D., Farver, T., Webster, G. 1989: A body condition scoring chart for Holstein dairy cows. J. Dairy Sci., 72, 68-78.
9. Enwonwu, C. O., Stambaugh, R., Sreebny, L., 1971: Synthesis and degradation of liver ribosomal RNA in fed and fasted rats. J. Nutr., 101, 337-346.
10. Fon Tacer, K., Rozman, D., 2011: Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: focus on lipoprotein and lipid
Marcin Michałek, Piotr Frydrychowski, Jakub Adamowicz, Agnieszka Sławuta, Urszula Pasławska and Agnieszka Noszczyk-Nowak
algorithms as well as the VT score developed by Jastrzębski et al . ( 1 , 6 , 7 , 12 ). In veterinary medicine, no such algorithms are available, and the only parameter used for VT description is the duration of the QRS complexes. It is widely accepted that a duration of the QRS complex above 50 ms or 60 ms in large animals indicates a ventricular origin of the tachycardia ( 3 , 11 ). As previously mentioned, such an assumption may be erroneous due to preexisting or temporary interventricular conduction abnormalities, which could present with a similar ventricular
Olga Vasović, Katarina Lalić, Danijela Trifunović, Nataša Milić, Ivan Jevremović, Ljiljana Popović, Dalibor Paspalj, Aleksandra Milićević-Kalasić, Goran Ševo, Nebojša Despotović, Predrag Erceg and Dragoslav P. Milosevic
. Kidney Int 2008; 73(4): 391-8.
15. Filippatos GS, Desai RV, Ahmed MI, Fonarow GC, Love TE, Aban IB, Iskandrian AE, Konstam MA, Ahmed A. Hypoalbuminaemia and incident heart failure in older adults. Eur J Heart Fail 2011; 13(10): 1078-86.
16. Kinugasa Y, Kato M, Sugihara S, Hirai M, Kotani K, Ishida K, Yanagihara K, Kato Y, Ogino K, Igawa O, Hisa tome I, Shigemasa C. A Simple Risk Score to Predict In-Hospital Death of Elderly Patients With Acute De com pen sated Heart Failure. Hypoalbuminemia as an Addi tional Prog - nostic Factor. Circ J
, H., 1989: Associations between types of lameness and fertility. Vet. Rec. , 125, 103—106.
4. Danscher, A. M., Toelboell, T. H., Wattle, O., 2010: B iomechanics and histology of bovine claw suspensory tissue in early acute laminitis. J. Dairy Sci. , 93, 53—62.
5. Edmonson, A. J., Lean, I. J., Weaver, L. D., Farver, T., Webster, G., 1989: A body condition scoring chart for Holstein cows. J. Dairy Sci. , 72, 68—78.
6. Egger-Danner, C., Nielsen, P., Fiedler, A., Müller, K., Fjeldaas, T., Döpfer, D., et al., 2015: ICAR Claw Health Atlas. Rome
Mehmet Ali Ucar, Anıl Tombak, Simten Dagdas, Aydan Akdeniz, Funda Ceran, Salim Neselioglu, Ozcan Erel and Gulsum Ozet
diseases, rheumatologic diseases, or active infections; if they were using antioxidant substances or lipid-lowering drugs; or if they smoked, consumed alcohol, or used vitamin supplements.
In addition to the demographic information of the patients, their chronic diseases and accompanying comorbidities were recorded. The MDS diagnosis was confirmed using bone marrow (BM) aspirationbiopsy immunostaining. Tissue samples were evaluated in line with the 2008 World Health Organization classification. The International Prognosis Scoring System (IPSS) and the Revised
Danica Marković, Tatjana Jevtović-Stoimenov, Vladan Ćosić, Biljana Stošić, Vesna Dinić, Bojana Marković-Živković and Radmilo J. Janković
al. Development and Evaluation of the Universal ACS NSQIP Surgical Risk Calculator: A Decision Aid and Informed Consent Tool for Patients and Surgeons. J Am Coll Surg 2013; 217(5): 833–42.
7. Klingenberg R, Aghlmandi S, Räber L, Gencer B, Nanchen D, Heg D et al. Improved risk stratification of patients with acute coronary syndromes using a combination of hsTnT, NT-proBNP and hsCRP with the GRACE score. Eur Heart J Acute Cardiovasc Care 2016 (DOI: 10.1177/2048872616684678).
8. Hamza M, Demerdash S, Ibrahim M. Heart-type fatty acid-binding protein as a