and R. Sicurella, The Corpus Juris 2000, a criminal guardianship modello di dei beni Community giuridici, Milan, Giuffre, 2003;
6. Labay, Area of freedom, security and justice, General Framework, J - Cl. Europe 2009;
7. S. Murgu, N. M. Stoicu, Constitutional Law and Political Institutions, Cordial Lex Publishing House, Cluj-Napoca, 2012;
8. S. Murgu, N. M. Stoicu, Legal framework for the protection of human rights in international or domestic law, Cordial Lex Publishing House, Cluj-Napoca, 2012;
9. S. Murgu, N. M. Stoicu, Regulation of
The author analyzes in this paper principles and ides of philosophy of law issued by Mircea Djuvara, which preserve their contemporaneity, being useful for the perfecting of the state institutions and of the democracy not only at national level, but also at European Union one. His ideas and logical demonstration on the rational fundamentals of law, the autonomy of the moral and legal conscience, the specificity of truth and of juridical knowledge, the philosophical substantiation of power and Constitution, the principles of the democracy and the connections between the political power and the law are just few of the original elements due to which Djuvara became an acknowledged and respected personality not only in Romania, but also in the experts clubs of the Europe between the two World Wars.
-2003”, EuropeanUnion Politics, pp. 531 - 552.
18. Kajsiu, B., Bumçi, A., Rakipi A. (2002), Albania – a Weak Democracy a Weak State , Albanian Institute for International Studies, Tirana,.
19. Karliuk, M. (2011), “EU and Third Countries: Legal Approximation Methodology”, < http://praunik.majstar.com/en/artykuly/173 > accessed on 14 December 2016.
20. Kellerman, A. (2008), “Procedures for the Approximation of Albanian Legislation with the Acquis Communautaire”, in C Stefanou and H Xanthaki, (eds) Drafting Legislation: A Modern Approach. Ashgate, England
1. Ancheş, Diana-Ionela, Preocupări juridice privind Uniunea Europeană, Ed. Eikon, Cluj- Napoca, 2014.
2. Ancheş, Diana-Ionela, “Tratatul de la Lisabona şi sistemul instituţional al Uniunii Europene”, in Flore Pop, Oana Albescu (edit.), Tratatul de la Lisabona. De la „metoda comunitară‖ la noile evoluţii ale guvernanţei europene. Drept şi politici ale Uniunii, CA Publishing, Cluj-Napoca, 2012.
3. Ancheş, Diana-Ionela, “Enhanced cooperation in the EuropeanUnion from its origins to the Lisbon treaty”, in vol. Journal of Legal
Catherine Truel, Emmanuel Maganaris and Dan-Razvan Grigorescu
importation of educational, scientific and cultural materials
8. Single European Act
9. Treaty of Nice amending the Treaty on EuropeanUnion, the Treaties establishing the European
10. Communities and Certain in related acts
11. Consolidated version of the Treaty on the Functioning of the EuropeanUnion
1. Council Regulation (EEC) 2913/92 establishing the Community Customs Code (Community Customs Code)
2. Commission Regulation (EEC) 2454/93 laying down provisions for the
Uberseehandel mbH v Handelskammer Hamburg, 1997 E.C.R. I-41.
Case C-53/96, Hermès International v FHT Marketing Choice BV, 1998 E.C.R. I-03603.
Case C-539/10 P, Stichting Al-Aqsa v Council of the EuropeanUnion and Kingdom of the Netherlands v Stichting Al-Aqsa, 2012 EU:C:2012:711.
Case C-595/11, Steinel Vertrieb GmbH v Hauptzollamt Bielefeld, 2013 EU:C:2013:251.
Case C-6/64, Costa v E.N.E.L., 1964 EU:C:1964:66.
Case C-74/69, Hauptzollamt Bremen-Freihafen v Waren-Import-Gesellschaft Krohn & Co
Mullerson, R., Beyond Confrontation , Colorado: Westview Press
10. Ochoa-Ruiz, N. and Salamanca-Aguado, E., (2005), “Exploring the Limits of International Law relating to the Use of Force in Self-defence”, European Journal of International Law , Vol. 16 No. 3, pp.499–524
11. Pellet, A., (2000), “Brief Remarks on the Unilateral Use of Force”, European Journal of International Law , Vol.11 No.2, pp.385-392
12. President Bush’s “State of the Union” Address, January 28 2003, http://edition.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/01/28/sotu.transcript.8/index
Florin Dumiter, Daniel Berlingher, Anca Opret and Silvia Todor
 Reimer, E., Rust A., (2015), Klaus Vogel on Double Taxation Conventions – Fourth Edition – Volume 2, Wolters Kluwer Law & Business.
 Lang, M., (2013), Introduction to the Law of Double Taxation Conventions – Second edition, IBFD & Linde, Amsterdam.
 Holmes, K., (2014), International Tax Policy and Double Taxation Tax Treaties – An Introduction to Principles and Application – Second Revised Edition, IBFD, Amsterdam.
 Rust, A., (2011), Double Taxation within the EuropeanUnion – International Tax Conference of the University of
., (2007), Double Taxation, Tax Treaties, Treaty Shopping and the European Community , Eucotax, Kluwer Law International.
7. Reimer, E., Rust, A. (2015), Klaus Vogel on Double Taxation Conventions – Fourth Edition – Volume I , Wolters Kluwer Law & Business.
8. Reimer, E., Rust A., (2015), Klaus Vogel on Double Taxation Conventions – Fourth Edition – Volume II , Wolters Kluwer Law & Business.
9. Rust, A., (2011), Double Taxation within the EuropeanUnion, International Tax Conferences of the University of Luxemburg, Wolters Kluwer Law & Business
exists? World Tax Journal, February 2016, pp. 37 - 78.
7. Reimer, E., Rust, A. (2015a), Klaus Vogel on Double Taxation Conventions - Fourth Edition - Volume I, Wolters Kluwer Law & Business.
8. Reimer, E., Rust A., (2015b), Klaus Vogel on Double Taxation Conventions - Fourth Edition - Volume II, Wolters Kluwer Law & Business.
9. Rust, A., (2011), Double Taxation within the EuropeanUnion, International Tax Conferences of the University of Luxemburg, Wolters Kluwer Law & Business.
10. *** Legea nr. 571