. Organizations . 10th ed. New York: McGraw-Hill Inc.
15. Gomes, P.J. 1997. The Good Book. Boston: Compass Press.
16. Greenberg, J. 1999. “Managing Behavior in Organizations, Science in Service to Practice” . Upper Saddla River, New Jersey: Prentice Hall.
17. Harif Amali Rivai & Pramusinto. 2005. “Pengaruh Motivasi, Komitmen Organisasi, Kompetensi Terhadap Indivdual” . Vol.13 no.3, pp.272-286.
18. Hersey, D.C and Kenneth H. Blanchard. 1992. “Management of organizational behavior Utilizing Human Resource” . Third Edition, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey Prentice Hall
the Rest Don't. Gazelles, Inc.
Hofheinz, P. (editor). (2016). Scale Up Europe: A Manifesto for Change and Empowerment in the Digital Age. Lisbon Council, Nesta Open Evidence. Retrieved May 3, 2017 from: http://scaleupeuropemanifesto.eu/
Isenberg, D. (2011). Introducing the Entrepreneurship Ecosystem - Four Defining Characteristics. May 25, 2011. Retrieved May 13, 2017 from http://www.forbes.com/sites/danisenberg/2011/05/25/introducing-the-entrepreneurship-ecosystemfour-defining-characteristics/
Isenberg, D. (2012
Hortensia Gorski, Mircea Fuciu and Luigi Dumitrescu
Barth, M. (2014). Implementing sustainability in higher education: Learning in an age of transformation, Oxford, UK: Routledge.
Christensen, L. J., Pierce, E., Hartman, L. P., Hoffman, W. M., & Carrier, J. (2007). Ethics, CSR, and sustainability education in the Financial Times top 50 global business schools: Baseline data and future research directions. Journal of Business Ethics, 73(4), 347-368, doi: 10.1007/s10551-006-9211-5.
Crossan, M., Mazutis D., Seijt, G., & Gandz, J. (2013). Developing
outputs in education and training since the year 2000 - February 2008 http://ec.europa.eu/education/policies/2010/doc/compendium05_en.pdf
7. Delivering lifelong learning for knowledge, creativity and innovation, 2008 joint progress report of the Council and the Commission on the implementation of the “Education & Training 2010 Work Programme” (February 2008) http://ec.europa.eu/education/policies/2010/natreport08/council_en.pdf
8. Thinking across disciplines - interdisciplinarity in research and education Published by Danish Business Research Academy (DEA) and
• Bajrami, P. D. (n.d.). Kosovo Academy of Science and Arts. Retrieved July 10, 2015, from www.ashak.org:http://www.ashak.org/repository/docs/Ligjerata_Inaguruese_-_Arsim_Bajrami_36843.pdf
• BBC- News. (2015, March 9). Retrieved July 15, 2015, from bbc.com: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-31796226
• CNN. (1999, June 11). Retrieved July 14, 2015, from cnn.com: http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/europe/9906/11/kosovo.08/
• Council, U. N. (1999, June 10). Retrieved July 14, 2015, from
. Advances in Space research (43): 1545-1554.
7. Bhattacharjee, Y. (2010). Choking on fumes, Kolkata faces a noxious future. Science 319.
8. Bosco, M.L., Varrica, D., Dongarra, G. (2005). Case study: inorganic pollutants associated with particulate matter from an area near a petrochemical plant. Environmental Research 99, 18-30.
9. Census of India. 2001. India at a Glance. Retrieved from http://www.censusindia.gov.in/Census_Data_2001/India_at_Glance/glance.aspx
10. Chakraborty, D. and Bhattacharya, P
ljetopis za kazneno pravo i praksu, Zagreb, vol. 15, 2/.pg-749.
19. Tomašević, G., Kraprac, D., Gluščić, S.,2005 , Kazneno procesno pravo , Zagreb: Narodne novine.
20. Code of Criminal Procedure of the Republic of Macedonia, no 150, 18.11.2010.
21. Criminal Code of the Republic of Macedonia, no.137/96, 80/99, 4/02, 43/03, 19/04, 81/05, 60/06,73/06,07/08.
22. Code of Criminal Procedure of the Republic of Croatian , no. 27/98, 58/99, 112/99, 58/02, 143/02, 106/03, 62/06.
., & Valcke, M. (2006). Fostering knowledge construction in university students through asynchronous discussion groups. Computers & Education, 46(4), 349-370.
Schellens, T., Van Keer, H., Valcke, M., & De Wever, B. (2005). The impact of role assignment as scripting tool on knowledge construction in asynchronous discussion groups. Paper presented at the Computer support for collaborative learning: Learning CSCL ‘05: The next 10 years!
Seongheea, K., & Boryungb, J. (2008). An analysis of faculty perceptions: Attitudes toward knowledge sharing and collaboration in
Anonymous (2017). Taking Action on Childhood Obesity. Available from: https://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/handle/10665/274792/WHO-NMH-PND-ECHO-18.1-eng.pdf?ua=1 (accessed 15.10.2019).
Barton, M. (2012). Childhood obesity: A life-long health risk. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov (accessed 15.05.2019).
Clark, H. R., Goyder, E., Bissell, P., Blank, L., Peters, J. (2007). How do parents’ child-feeding behaviours influence child weight? Implications for childhood obesity policy. Public Health (Oxford), 29 (2), 132
Goodwell Muyengwa, Partson Dube, Kimbelry Battle and Errol Masinga
10. Chalera. J., An Impact Analysis of South Africa’s national strategy for the development and promotion of SMMEs PhD Thesis—University of Pretoria; AAT 0819487. unpublished PhD thesis. Pretoria: University of Pretoria, (2007).
11. Smilor, R., Gill, M. D., The new business incubator: Linking talent , Technology, Capital, and know-how, Lexington: Lexington Books, (1996).
12. Hackett, S.M., Dilts, N.M., A systematic review of business incubation research , Journal of Technology Transfer, 29, pp.55-82, (2004).
13. Peters, L., Rice, M., Sundararajan, M