Tapan Senapati, Young Bae Jun, G. Muhiuddin and K. P. Shum
 Y.B. Jun, C.S. Kim and K.O. Yang, Cubic sets, Ann. Fuzzy Math. Inform. , 4 (2012) 8 3-98.
 Y.B. Jun, C.S. Kim and M.S. Kang, Cubic subalgebras and ideals of BCK/BCI -algebras, Far East J. Math. Sci. , 44 (2010), 239-250.
 Y.B. Jun, C.S. Kim and J.G. Kang, Cubic q -ideals of BCI -algebras, Ann. Fuzzy Math. Inform. , 1 (2011), 25-31.
 Y.B. Jun, K.J. Lee and M.S. Kang, Cubic structures applied to ideals of BCI -algebras, Comput. Math. Appl. , 62 (2011), 3334-3342.
 Y.B. Jun, G. Muhiuddin, M
Dana Piciu, Christina Theresia Dan and Florentina Chirteş
 R. Balbes, P. Dwinger, Distributive lattices , University of Missouri Press, Colombia, 1974.
 K. Blount, C. Tsinakis, The structure of residuated lattices , Internat. J. Algebra Comput. 13(4) (2003) 437-461.
 D. Buşneag, D. Piciu, Some types of filters in residuated lattices , Soft Computing 18(5) (2014) 825-837.
 D. Buşneag, D. Piciu, A new approach for classification of filters in residuated lattices , Fuzzy Sets and Systems 260 (2015)121-130.
 D. Buşneag, D. Piciu, Semi-G- filters, Stonean filters
Hilbert algebras are important tools for certain investigations in algebraic logic since they can be considered as fragments of any propositional logic containing a logical connective implication and the constant 1 which is considered as the logical value “true” and as a generalization of this was defined the notion of g-Hilbert algebra. In this paper, we investigate the relationship between g-Hilbert algebras, gi-algebras, implication gruopoid and BE-algebras. In fact, we show that every g-Hilbert algebra is a self distributive BE-algebras and conversely. We show cannot remove the condition self distributivity. Therefore we show that any self distributive commutative BE-algebras is a gi-algebra and any gi-algebra is strong and transitive if and only if it is a commutative BE-algebra. We prove that the MV -algebra is equivalent to the bounded commutative BE-algebra.
Hüseyin Altundağ, Mustafa Şahin Dündar and Can Serkan Keskin
Eng S. 2012;19(1):259-272. DOI: 10.2478/v10216-011-0020.
 Ganatsas P, Tsakaldimi M, Zachariadis G. Effect of air traffic pollution on seed quality characteristics of Pinus brutia. Environ Exp Bot. 2011;74:157-161. DOI: 10.1016/j.envexpbot.2011.05.014.
 Rodrigues JL, Batista BL, Fillion M, Passos CJS, Mergler D. Trace element levels in whole blood of riparian villagers of the Brazilian Amazon. Sci Total Environ. 2009;407:4168-4173. DOI: 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2009.02.041.
 Altundag H, Tuzen M. Comparison of dry
Parshetti, G., Kalme, S., Saratale, G. & Govindwar, S. (2006). Biodegradation of malachite green by Kocuria rosea MTCC 1532. Acta Chim. Slov. 53, 492-498.
Oturan, M. A., Guivarch, E., Oturan, N. & Sires, I. (2008). Oxidation pathways of malachite green by Fe 3+ -catalyzed electro-Fenton process. Appl. Catal. B: Environ. 82, 244-254. DOI: 10.1016/j.apcatb.2008.01.016.
Kansal, S. K., Singh, M. & Sud, D. (2007). Studies on photodegradation of two commercial dyes in
;39(15):433-3440. DOI: 10.1016/j.watres.2004.07.033.
 Yang L, Wei J, Zhang YM, Wang JL, Wang DT. Reuse of acid coagulant-recovered drinking waterworks sludge residual to remove phosphorus from wastewater. Appl Surf Sci. 2014;305:337-346. DOI: 10.1016/j.apsusc.2014.03.081.
 Krishna KCB, Aryal A, Jansen T. Comparative study of ground water treatment plants sludges to remove phosphorous from wastewater. J Environ Manage. 2016;180:17-23. DOI: 10.1016/j.jenvman.2016.05.006.
 Hasan H, Abdullah SRS, Kofli NT, Kamarudin SK. Isotherm equilibria of Mn 2
Spices and Vegetables, 3001 (5), 492–496.
20. Provesi, J. G., Dias, C. O., & Amante, E. R. (2011). Changes in carotenoids during processing and storage of pumpkin puree, 128 , 195–202. DOI: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2011.03.027.
21. Rakcejeva, T., Galoburda, R., Cude, L., & Strautniece, E. (2011). Use of dried pumpkins in wheat bread production. Italian Oral Surgery , 1 , 441–447. DOI: 10.1016/j.profoo.2011.09.068.
22. Rizui, S. S. H. (2015). Food and Bioproducts Processing Agro-food industry byproducts into value-added extruded foods (g) Crossark, 6
): Detection of Toxocara spp. ova and Ancylostoma spp. larvae in soil in Noumea, New Caledonia. Rev. Med. Vet., 144: 523–525
 Blumenthal, U. J., Cifuentes, E., Bennett, S., Quigley, M., Ruiz-Palacios, G. (2001). The risk of enteric infections associated with wastewater reuse: the effect of season and degree of storage of wastewater. Trans. R. Soc. Trop. Med. Hyg., 95: 131–137 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S0035-9203(01)90136-1
 Borecka, A. (2004): Differentiation of Toxocara spp. eggs isolated from the soil by PCR
Sylwia Mozia, Dominika Darowna, Jacek Przepiórski and Antoni W. Morawski
. Technol. 73, 71-91. DOI: 10.1016/j.seppur.2010.03.021.
13. Ryu, J., Choi, W. & Choo, K.H. (2005). A pilot-scale photocatalyst-membrane hybrid reactor: performance and characterization. Water Sci. Technol. 51, 491-497.
14. Shon, H.K., Phuntsho, S. & Vigneswaran, S. (2008). Effect of photocatalysis on the membrane hybrid system for wastewater treatment. Desalination. 225, 235-248. DOI: 10.1016/j.desal.2007.05.032.
15. Sun, X., Zhang, J., Zhang, G., Pan, X. & Huang, T. (2012). Preparation and characteristics of TiO 2
foundations of many-valued reasoning, Trends in Logic-Studia Logica Library, 7, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, 2000.
5. Di Nola, A.; Dvurecenskij, A. - Product MV -algebras, G.C. Moisil memorial issue, Mult.-Valued Log., 6 (2001), 193-215.
6. Di Nola, A.; Flondor, P.; Leus¸tean, I. - MV -modules, J. Algebra, 267 (2003), 21-40. 10.1016/S0021-8693(03)00332-6
7. Di Nola, A.; Lettieri, A. - Perfect MV -algebras are categorically equivalent to abelian l-groups, Studia Logica, 53 (1994), 417-432. 10.1007/BF01057937