Jeanne Adiwinata Pawitan, Isabella Kurnia Liem, Des Suryani, Arleni Bustami and Reza Yuridian Purwoko
, Tubio M, Gola M, Albertini V, et al. “In vitro” and multicolor phenotypic characterization of cell subpopulations identified in fresh human adipose tissue stromal vascular fraction and in the derived mesenchymal stem cells. J Trans Med. 2007; 5:55.
18. Mitchel JB, McIntosh K, Zvonic S, Garret S, Floyd ZE, Kloster A, et al. Immunophenotype of human adiposederived cells: temporal changes in stromal-associated and stem cell-associated markers. Stem Cells. 2006; 24:376-85.
Chee Dhang Chen, Han Lim Lee, Koon Weng Lau, Abdul Ghani Abdullah, Swee Beng Tan, Ibrahim Sa’diyah, Yusoff Norma-Rashid, Pei Fen Oh, Chi Kian Chan and Mohd Sofian-Azirun
. Ramalingan S. On the restriction of Armigeres durhami Edwards and the description of Armigeres kesseli n. sp. (Diptera: Culicidae). Trop Biomed. 1987; 4:55-6.
32. Richard HF, David RC. Mosquitoes of Medical Importance. Washington D.C.: U.S. Department of Agriculture. 1959.
33. Rozendaal JA. Vector control: method for use by individuals and communities. World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland. 1997. p. 52-177.
34. Mahanta B, Handique R, Dutta P, Narain K, Mahanta J. Temporal variations in biting density and rhythm of
Van Lun Low, Chee Dhang Chen, Han Lim Lee, Phaik Eem Lim, Cherng Shii Leong and Mohd Sofian-Azirun
13. Reiskind MH, Wilson ML. Interspecific competition between larval Culex restuans Theobald and Culex pipiens L.(Diptera: Culicidae) in Michigan. J Med Entomol. 2008; 45:20-7.
14. Leisnham, PT, Juliano SA. Spatial and temporal patterns of coexistence between competing Aedes mosquitoes in urban Florida. Oecologia. 2009; 160:343-52.
15. Tubaki RM, Menezes RMTD, Vesgueiro FT, Cardoso RP. Observations on Haemagogus janthinomys Dyar (Diptera: Culicidae) and other mosquito populations within tree holes in a gallery forest in the
Iraj Mirzaii-Dizgah, Mohammad-Reza Raoufi, Sayid-Mahdi Mirghazanfari and Seyyed-Javad Hosseinishoukoh
novel method for diagnosing cirrhosis in patients with chronic hepatitis B: artificial neural network approach. J Med Syst. 2011; 35:121-6.
15. Raoufy MR, Eftekhari P, Gharibzadeh S, Masjedi MR. Predicting arterial blood gas values from venous samples in patients with acute exacerbation chronic obstructive pulmonary disease using artificial neural network. J Med Syst. 2011; 35:483-8.
16. Jang JSR. Self-learning fuzzy controllers based on temporal backpropagation. IEEE Trans Neural Netw. 1992; 3:714-23.
17. Tu JV
insulin. Role of mammalian target of rapamycin, protein kinase b, and phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase in GLUT1 mRNA translation. J Biol Chem. 1999; 274:33085-91.
25. Somwar R, Sumitani S, Taha C, Sweeney G, Klip A. Temporal activation of p70 S6 kinase and Akt1 by insulin: PI 3-kinase-dependent and -independent mechanisms. Am J Physiol. 1998; 275:E618-25.
26. Fujishiro M, Gotoh Y, Katagiri H, Sakoda H, Ogihara T, Anai M, et al. MKK6/3 and p38 MAPK pathway activation is not necessary for insulin-induced glucose uptake but regulates glucose
Othman Wan-Norafikah, Wasi Ahmad Nazni, Han Lim Lee, Pawanchee Zainol-Ariffin and Mohd Sofian-Azirun
University Press Inc.:New York; 1995. p. 171-6.
27. Gill SS. Larvicidal activity of synthetic pyrethroids against Aedes albopictus (Skuse). Southeast Asian J Trop Med Public Health. 1977; 8:510-4.
28. Lee HL, Nor Asikin, Nazni WA, Sallehuddin S. Temporal variations of insecticide susceptibility status of field-collected Aedes albopictus (Skuse) in Malaysia. Trop Biomed. 1998; 15:43-50.
29. Ping LT, Yatiman R, Gek LP. Susceptibility of adult field strains of Aedes aegypti and Aedes albopictus in Singapore to pirimiphos
Anuck Sawangjit, Vorasith Siripornpanich and Naiphinich Kotchabhakdi
discrepant results. Acta Psychol (Amst). 1972; 36:290-321.
5. LaBar KS, Phelps EA. Arousal-mediated memory consolidation: role of the medial temporal lobe in humans. Psychol Sci. 1998; 9:490-3.
6. Sharot T, Phelps EA. How arousal modulates memory: Disentangling the effects of attention and retention. Cogn Affect Behav Neurosci. 2004; 4: 294-306.
7. Walker MP, Stickgold R. Sleep-dependent learning and memory consolidation. Neuron. 2004; 44:121-33.
8. Marshall L, Born J. The contribution of sleep to hippocampus
on perforators in several regions of the face such as the nasolabial, perioral, and superficial temporal regions, where reconstructive flaps are applied [ 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 ]. None of these studies have investigated perforators in relation to filler injections. To our knowledge, there are no existing studies that have investigated the middle midface region. Therefore, we have focused on the middle part of the midface. Knowledge of the anatomy of the midface perforators is necessary to achieve an optimal and safe outcome for clinical manipulations during injectable
mold isolates collected from 2010 to 2011: application of new CLSI clinical breakpoints and epidemiological cutoff values for characterization of geographic and temporal trends of antifungal resistance. J Clin Microbiol. 2013; 51:2571-81.
Pfaller MA Messer SA Woosley LN Jones RN Castanheira M Echinocandin and triazole antifungal susceptibility profiles for clinical opportunistic yeast and mold isolates collected from 2010 to 2011: application of new CLSI clinical breakpoints and epidemiological cutoff values for characterization of geographic and temporal trends of