with Environment in Shengzhong Reservoir Area of Sichuan Province. Shanghai Environmental Sciences, Vol.29, No.2, pp.55-57.
9. Liu, Y., (2010). Study on the Relationship Between Land Use Intensity and Regional Eco-efficiency. China Land Science, Vol.24, No.4, pp.19-24.
10. Xie, X. N., Xu, P. Z., Qin, B. Q. (2005) Analysis on problems and countermeasures of land-surface subsidence in Tailake basin. Resources & Environment in the Yangtze Basin, Vol.14, No.1, pp.127-131.
11. Cao, C. Z. (2011). Promoting hierarchical transformation of industries with
4. Glushkov P., Nichev N., Hygienic Assessment and Economic Efficiency of Feeding Military and Civil Servants from the Battalion Battle Group at National Training at Vassil Levski National Military University, available:
5. http://dv.parliament.bg/DVWeb/showMaterialDV.jsp?idMat=93890 (in bulgarian).
6. http://ncphp.government.bg/files/doklad_zdrave_-17-10.pdf (in bulgarian)
7. Ignatova M., Lyubenova V., Angelov M.. Kostov G. (2009). pH control during continuous prefermentation of yogurt starter culture by strains Streptococcus thermophilus
53. Tiris, C., Tiris, M., & Dinc, I. (1996). Energy efficiency of a solar drying system. Int. J of Energy Res., 20(9), 767–770. DOI: 10.1002/(SICI)1099-114X(199609)20:9<767::AID-ER191>3.0.CO;2-C
54. Veillet, S., Busch, J., & Savage, G. (2009). Acceptability and antioxidant properties of a semi-dried and smoked tomato product. J of Food Agri. & Env., 7(2), 70-75.
55. Verlent, I., Hendrickx, M., Rovere, P., Moldenaers, P., & Van Loey, A. (2006). Rheological properties of tomato-based products after thermal and high
Cs. Németh, L. A. Castillo, F. Horváth, I. Zeke, L. Friedrich, Cs. Balla, Z. Németh and P. Póti
There are numerous new technologies whose implementation in food industry is hampered by the fact that people hesitate to invest in expensive systems which they cannot be sure will work or at least are questionable in terms of a given product. Until recently, preservation by HHP, high hydrostatic pressure, was such a technology, and still is today in some branches of the food industry. Investigations were conducted to answer the question of whether the literature, the laboratory, and the industrial (or at least pilot plant) measurements and results agree with one another. We compared the literature data with two HHP systems which were significantly different in terms of treatment capacity, but their efficiency in killing microbes was studied under the same treatment parameters. Our results show that in nearly all cases only minimal differences exist between the data in the literature and the measurements taken on the two appliances.
lipid fraction of meat: From perceived disease and waste to health and opportunity. Meat Sci., 92. (2012) 210–220.
 N. Aldai, J. L. Aalhus, M. E. R. Dugan, W. M. Robertson, T. A. McAllister, L. J. Walter, J. J. McKinnon, Comparison of wheat- versus corn-based dried distillers’ grains with soluble on meat quality of feedlot cattle. Meat Sci, 84. (2010) 569–577.
 B. E. Depenbusch, J. S. Drouillard, E. R. Loe, J. J. Higgins, M. E. Corrigan, M. J. Quinn, Efficiency of monensin and tylosin in finishing diets based on steam-flaked corn
. 1. (1992) 230-237.
 W. G. Keltjens, E. Loenen, Similarities and differences between aluminium toxicity and phosphorus deficiency in sorghum (Sorghum bicolor ) plants. Developments in Plant and Soil Sciences, 41. (1990) 403-407.
 L. V. Kochian, O. A. Hoekenga, M. A. Pineros, How do crop plants tolerate acid soils? Mechanisms of aluminium tolerance and phosphorus efficiency. Annual Review of Plant Biology, 55. (2004) 459-493.
 L. V. Kochian, M. A. Pineros, O. A. Hoekeng, The physiology, genetics and molecular
-Kwai-Hang, Effects of somatic cell count of milk and composition on cheese composition and cheese making efficiency. Journal of Dairy Science, 71. (1988) 1711-1719.
 A. V. Stella, R. Paratte, L. Valnegri, G. Cigalino, G. Soncini, E. Chevaux, V. Dell’Orto, G. Savoini, Effect of administration of live Saccharomyces cerevisiae on milk production, milk composition, blood metabolites, and faecal flora in early lactating dairy goats. Small Ruminant Research, 67. (2007) 7-13.
 S. Szakály, A Whiteside próba alkalmazása a tehenek tőgygyulladásának