Esa Hämäläinen, Olli-Pekka Hilmola and Andres Tolli
9. Diesen, M. (1998) Economics of the Pulp and Paper Industry . Gummerus Oy, Jyväskylä.
10. Dieter, M. and Englert, H. (2007) Competitiveness in the global forest industry sector: an empirical study with special emphasis on Germany. European Journal of Forest Research , Vol. 126, pp. 401-412.
11. Einemo, U. (2013) Methanol Sea Trial Expected to Start this Month. Sustainable Shipping . Petromedia Ltd., < http://www.sustainableshipping.com >.
12. Entec (2010) Study to Review Assessments Undertaken of the Revised MARPOL Annex VI Regulations
Javier Matías, Verónica Cruz, Antonio García and Diana González
, J. G. 2001. Rice parameters describing crop performance of four rice cultivars. In Agronomy Journal, vol. 93, pp. 1354–1361.
LIU, Z. – LIU, X. – FEI, B. – JIANG, Z. – CAI, Z. – YUA, Y. 2013. The properties of pellets from mixing bamboo and rice straw. In Renewable Energy, vol. 55, pp. 1–5.
MATÍAS, J. – GARCÍA, A. – GONZÁLEZ, D. – GARCÍA, J. – HERNÁNDEZ-GARCÍA, F. I. – IZQUIERDO, M. 2018. Use of rice husk in Iberian pigs during the pre-montanera period for welfare diets. Preliminary results. In Archivos de Zootecnia, Proceedings 9 th International
Parisa Ziarati, Fatemehsadat Mirmohammad Makki, Sergij Vambol and Viola Vambol
olive oil by nonaqueous capillary electrophoresis with UV-visible and fluorescence detection. In Journal of Separation Science, vol. 35, no. 24, pp. 3529–3539.
HUANG, C. L. – SUMPIO, B. E. 2008. Olive oil, the Mediterranean diet, and cardiovascular health. In Journal of the American College of Surgeons, vol. 207, no. 3, pp. 407–416.
INTERNATIONAL OLIVE COUNCIL. 2012. Health benefits of olives and olive oil. A review of the research commissioned by the International Olive Council, 11 pp.
JAFARI MOGHADAM, R. – ZIARATI, P. 2016. Reduction of arsenic
Anna Maria De Girolamo, Antonio Lo Porto, Giuseppe Pappagallo and Francesc Gallart
Biology, 55, 147-170.
Prat, N., Gallart, F., Von Schiller, D., Polesello, S., García- Roger, E.M., Latron, J., Rieradevall, M., Llorens, P., Barberá, G.G., Brito, D., De Girolamo, A.M., Dieter, D., Lo Por to, A., Buffagni, A., Erba, S., Nikolaidis, N.P., Querner, E.P., Tournoud, M.G., Tzoraki, O., Skoukulidis, N., Gomez, R., Sanchez-Montoya, M., Tockner, K., Froebrich, J., 2014. The MIRAGE TOOLBOX: an integrated assessment tool for temporary streams. River Research and Applications, doi: 10.1002/rra.
Refsgaard, J.C., van der Sluijs, J
Akmal Kh. Karimov, Munir A. Hanjra, Jiří Šimůnek and Botir Abdurakhmannov
. Option analysis of the operation of the Toktogul reservoir. Issue Paper No. 7. www.ce.utexas.edu/prof/mckinney/ce397/Topics/Options Toktogul 3.pdf. (Accessed on 20.02.2014).
Keyzer, M.A., Merbis, M.D., Pavel, I.F.P.W., van Wesenbeeck, C.F.A., 2005. Diet shifts towards meat and the effects on cereal use: can we feed the animals in 2030? Ecological Economics, 55, 187–202.
Khan, S., Hanjra, M. A. 2008. Sustainable land and water management policies and practices: A pathway to environmental sustainability in large irrigation systems. Land Degradation and
Augustyn Dolatkowski, A. Szczeblewska, Lucjan Łaba and Bogdan Łokucijewski
The authors examined 104 divers performing dives in water, 14 exposed to simulated conditions in decompression chambers and 11 control subjects. The average blood sugar reading before diving amounted to 100 mg% with readings of 101 mg% after diving, whereas in the control group these readings were 107 and 100 mg% respectively and in the group of simulated dives, 102 before and 106 mg% after the exposure. It was found that the diet applied ensured a sufficiently high level blood sugar level in the subjects to protect them against hypoglycaemia. Further research in decompression chambers is required.
1. Gerard Dente with Kevin J. Hopkins, Macrobolic Nutrition, Priming Your Body To Build Muscle & Burn Fat, Basic Health Publications, Inc., (USA, 2004)8
2. Newton LE, Hunter GR, Bammon M, Roney RK: Changes in psychological state and self-reported diet during various phases of training in competitive bodybuilders. (J Strength Cond Res 1993) 7:153–158,
3. Helms et al.: Evidence-based recommendations for natural bodybuilding contest preparation: nutrition and supplementation. (Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition
recommendations for healthy diet of the population in Bulgaria. National Center of Public Health and Analyses ISBN9526
 Nestorova, V., Hygiene of nutrition and food legislation. MATKOM, 2014
 Nichev, N. Glushkov, P. Economic efficiency of the feeding of servicemen and civilians in NMU "Vasil Levski", under preparation for participation in dispatch operations. Sofia: Publishing complex of the University of National and World Economy - reports from the tenth International Scientific Conference on the topic of Logistics in a changing world
 Otto Hans-Dieter, Lexiconul erorilor militare, Piteşti, Editura Paralela 45, 2005, pp. 225-227.
 For details on the complexity of the 1982 Armenian-British Armed Conflict, we
recommend the work Războiul din Falkland, by author Gologan Mircea.