Benedek, I. (2006). Developments in Pressure-Sensitive Products. CRC Taylor & Francis, New York.
Benedek, I. (2000) Pressure-Sensitive Formulation. VSP, Utrecht.
Czech, Z. (1999). Crosslinking of pressure-sensitive adhesives based on acrylic. Ed. Technical University of Szczecin.
Auchter, G. (1993). UV-crosslinking of acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesives. Adhäsion 1-2, 14-17.
Czech, Z. (2000). Einsatz von
Epoxy adhesive formulations using latent imidazole metal cation complexes
Complexes of 2-methylimidazole with cations from several metal sulfates were prepared and investigated as curing agents for epoxy resins. The reactivity of one-part formulations of these complexes with a bisphenol A type epoxy resin was determined by the differential scanning calorimetry and the pot life observed by viscosity measurements. Tensile lap shear tests at room temperature and at 120°C were used to evaluate the adhesive strength of the formulations directly after preparation as well as after one and three months of storage at room temperature.
The DSC measurements showed much lower reactivity (7 - 32%) and higher reaction temperatures of the complex formulations in comparison to the mixtures with pure 2-methylimidazole. The viscosity of most formulations remained almost unchanged over the observed period of three months. The adhesive strength of the freshly prepared complex formulations is comparable to a formulation with pure 2-methylimidazole and decreases over time, depending on the type of metal cation and the cation-to-imidazole molar ratio. The obtained results indicate that complexes of 2-methylimidazole with cations are suitable as latent curing agents for epoxy resins.
1. Adams R.D., Peppiatt N.A.: Effect of Poisson’s ratio strains in adherends on stresses of an idealized lap joint. Journal of Strain Analysis Vol. 8. No 2 (1974), pp. 134 - 139.
2. Adams R.D., Wake W.C.: Structural Adhesive Joints in Engineering. Elsevier Appl. Sci. Publ. Ltd. 1986
3. Ficarra Ch.H.: Analysis of adhesive bonded fiber-reinforced composite joints. Dissertation, North Carolina State University 2001. Adhesion & Adhesives 29 (2009) 331-341.
4. Fung Y.C.: Foundations of
Stefan Dačić, Aleksandar Mitić, Marija Nikolić, Milica Cenić, Nenad Stošić and Dragica Dačić-Simonović
Dent 2003;31(3):189-96. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S0300-5712(03)00015-0
15. Watts DC, Al-Hindi A. Intrinsic soft start” polymerization shrinkage-kinetics in an acrylate-based resin-composite. Dent Mater 1999;15(1):39-45. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S0109-5641(99)00012-3
16. Margvelashvili M, Goracci C, Beloica M, Papacchini F, Ferrari M. In vitro evaluation of bondingeffectiveness to dentin of all-in-one adhesives. J Dent 2010;38(2):106-12. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jdent.2009.09.008
17. Luo Y, Tay FR, Lo ECM, Wei SHY. Marginal adaptation of a
1. D.A. Dillard, Advances in Structural Adhesive Bonding, Woodhead Publishing Limited, Oxford, Cambridge, New Delhi, 2010.
2. J. Meinz, Adhering in Steel Structures. Considerations on Carrying-Capacity and Deformations and on Dimensioning of Adhesively Bonded Trapezoidal Sheets as Well as Strengthened Hollow Profiles in Beam-Column-Fac¸ades [in German], Weiβensee Verlag, 2010, Dissertation, BTU Cottbus.
3. G. Kubieniec, Resistance of Reinforced Steel Girders with Adhesive Bonding [in Polish], PhD
Benedek, I. (2006). Developments in pressure-sensitive products (2th ed.). Taylor & Francis a CRC Press Book, USA.
Czech, Z. & Koćmierowska, M. (2006). Water-dispersible polyurethane systems used as pressure-sensitive adhesives. Polimery 51, 456-459.
Hansen, G. & Clemens, M. (2007). Polyurethane-based adhesives, systems for such adhesives, articles therefrom, and methods of making. DE Pat. 60028255.
Loclair, H. & Czech, Z. (2005). Synthesis
M. Budzik, R. Pilawka, K. Imielińska, J. Jumel and M. Shanahan
Y. Miyano, M. Nakada, J. Ichimura, E. Hayakawa. Accelerated testing for long-term strength of innovative CFRP laminates for marine use. Composites: Part B 39 (2008) pp.5-12.
R. Sarathi, P. Rajesh Kumar, R.K. Sahu: Analysis of surface degradation of epoxy nanocomposite due to tracking under AC and DC voltages. Polymer Degradation and Stability 92 (2007) pp.560-568.
K.B. Armstrong: Long-term durability in water of aluminium alloy adhesive joints bonded with epoxy
 Sabrina, F., M. Riadh, Z. Xiao-Ling. Experimental and Finite Element Analysis of a Double Strap Joint between Steel Plates and Normal Modulus CFRP. Composite Structure, 75 (2006), 156-162.
 Lee, H. K., S. H. Pyo, B. R. Kim. On Joint Strengths, Peel Stresses and Failure Modes in Adhesively bonded Double-strap supported Single-lap GFRP Joints. Composite Structure, 8 (2009), 44-54.
 Peter, C., R. Francis. Stress Analysis of Double-strap Bonded Joints using a Variational Method. Int. J. Adhesion