Guth, M., Coşniţă, D.,(2010) Clusters and Potential Clusters in Romania, Mapping Report, available at http://www.minind.ro/presa_2010/iulie/MappingReport_230710.pdf, retrieved on 16.07.2013
Hotărârea Guvernului nr. 918/2006 pentru aprobarea Programului de stimulare a cercetării, dezvoltării şi inovării - IMPACT, available at http://lege5.ro/Gratuit/ha3tgnbs/hotararea-nr-918-2006-pentru-aprobarea-programului-de-stimulare-a-cercetarii-dezvoltarii-si-inovarii-impact, retrieved on 10.07.2013
Ministry of Industry, (2009) Ghid pentru
Berian, S. (2010), Researches regarding the transdisciplinary potential of mechatronics, PhD Thesis, Technical University of Cluj-Napoca (in Romanian language).
Berian, S., Maties, V. (2011), Transdisciplinarity and Mechatronics, Curtea Veche Publishing, Bucharest, Romania, ISBN 978-606-588-199-0 (in Romanian language).
Bradley,D.,Russell,D.W.(Ed),(2010),Mechatronics in Action. Case Studies in Mechatronics- Applications and Education,Springer-Verlag London Limited,ISBN 978
Anca Elena Antonov, Georgeta Buica, Doru Costin Darabont and Constantin Beiu
. Alsyouf, I., (2007) - The role of maintenance in improving companies’productivity and profitability, International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 105, Issue 1, pg 70-78.
. Antonov A., (2011a), Machine maintenance - requirement for safety and health of workers, OSHA campaign: Together for safe and healthy workplaces, 30 of September, 2010 Constanta, Romania; 25 of November, 2010 Bucharest, Romania
. Antonov A., Dobre A, Buica G., (2011b), The real costs of road accident vs. cutting the costs of machinery maintenance
1. Voinia, C.S.; Tuşa, Ana; Simion, Carmen, Quality Assurance Systems in Education and Training in Europe, Acta Universitatis Cibiniensis – Technical Series, Vol. LXIV, No. 1, pp.94-97, (2014).
2. Bucur, Amelia, Modeling as a Multiple-Criteria Decision-Making Problem and Simulation, for the Hierarchization of Programs of Study, Proceedings of the 15th International Conference on Advances in Automatic Control Modelling and Simulation , ACMOS’13, pp.338-343, Braşov, Romania, (2013).
3. Negoiţă, C.V., Mulţimi vagi şi aplicaţiile
Until recently, the Romanian weather stations utilized ordinary transducers that acquire useful information related to the desired physical inputs. These inputs will be converted into electrical signals easy to be processed by analog to digital converters.
This paper proposed a new approach based on smart sensors system that change the interior behavior in order to optimize data acquirements from the environment. The smart sensor characteristics are stored into himself in a transducer electronic data sheet form (TEDS). The intelligent transducer generat together with the measured analogic signal also a digital interface. Through this interface the transducer’s catalog data can be read from the transducer.
. Brate, A.T., Organizational models of occupational stress, E. Avram, Organizational health psychology, Ed. University, Vol. 1, p. 51-73, ISBN 978-973-749-949-3, Sibiu, Romania, (2011).
. Brate, A.T., Towards a comprehensive model-integrative diagnosis and management of organizational stress, E. Avram & C.L. Cooper, Organizational-managerial psychology. Current Trends, Ed. Polirom, p. 578-591, Sibiu, Romania (2008)
. Brate, A, Multidimensional diagnosis of occupational stress to managers. Human Resources Psychology, Vol. II
Costică Atanasiu, Nicolae Iliescu and Ștefan Sorohan
1. Atanasiu, C., Iliescu, N., Hadăr, A., Stress Distribution in Expansion Lens Joints, Revista de Chimie, vol. 56, Nr.1, Bucharest, Romania (2009 )
2. Atanasiu, C., Iliescu, N.,Sandu,A., Cercetări privind starea de tensiune în structuri formate din plăci plane și curbe subțiri, Universitatea Tehnică a Moldovei, A XXIV-a Conferință Națională de Mecanica solidelor, Buletin științific, vol.1, pag. 33-36, Chișinău, Republica Moldova ( 2000)
3. Atanasiu, C., Baciu, F., Vlăsceanu, D., Drăghici, S., The
. Panu, M., Noţiuni generale de maşini electrice, 1thedition, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu eds., Sibiu, Romania, (2001).
. Panu, M., Viorel, Alina Cristina, Maşini Electrice – Lucrări de laborator, 1th edition, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu eds., Sibiu, Romania, (2000).
. Roy Choudry, Srimanti, Deb, A., Sarkar, G., Jitendranath, B., Virtual Laboratory for Performing Tests on a Single-Phase Power Transformer, IETE Journal of Education, Vol.55, No.1, pp. 11-25, (2014), DOI:10.1080/09747338.2014.921399.
When Romania joined the European Union, it was imposed that the Romanian legislation in the field of the security and health at work be in line with the European one. The concept of health as it is defined by the International Body of Health, refers to a good physical, mental and social condition. The improvement of the activity of preventing the traffic accidents as work accidents must have as basis the correct and accurate evaluation of risks of getting injured. The goal of the activity of prevention and protection is to ensure the best working conditions, the prevention of accidents and occupational diseases and the adjustment to the scientific and technological progress. In the road transport sector, as in any other sector, it is very important to pay attention to working conditions to ensure a workforce motivated and well qualified. Some features make it a more difficult sector risk management than other sectors. However, if one takes into account how it works in practice this sector and the characteristics of drivers and how they work routinely, risks, dangers and threats can be managed efficiently and with great success.
ecologiei în viticultură , Universitaria Publishing House, Craiova, România, (2011).
4. Olteanu I., Viticultură , Universitaria Publishing House, Craiova, România, (2000).
5. Oşlobeanu M., Oprean M., Alexandrescu I., Georgescu M., Baniţă P., Jianu L., Viticultură generală şi specială , Didactică şi Pedagogică Publishing House, Bucureşti, România, (1980).
6. Teodorescu Şt., Popa A., Sandu Gh., Oenoclimatul României, Ştiinţifică şi Enciclopedică Publishing House, Bucureşti, România, (1987).
7. Ariciu, S., Mărăcineanu L.C., Giugea N., Popa C