- Social and Behavioral Sciences, 199 (2015), pp. 472 - 478, 2015.
 Alyami, M., Melyani, Z., Al Johani, A., Ullah, E., Alyami, H., Sundram, F., Hill, A., Henning, M., The Impact of Self-Esteem, Academic Self-Efficacy and PerceivedStress on Academic Performance: A Cross-Sectional Study of Saudi Psychology Students, European Journal of Educational Sciences (EJES), Vol. 4, No. 3, pp. 51-68, 2017. doi: 10.19044/ejes.v4no3a5URL:http://dx.doi.org/10.19044/ejes.v4no3a5
 Alegre, A., Academic self-efficacy, self- regulated learning and
1. Butler J.L., Baumeister R.F. (1998). The trouble with friendly faces: Skilled performance with a supportive audience. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology 75, 1213-1230.
2. Sęk H., Cieślak R. (2004). Social Support, Stress and Health . Warszawa: Wydawnictwo Naukowe PWN.
3. Wallace H.M., Baumeister R.F., Vohs K.D. (2005). Audience support and choking under pressure: A home disadvantage? Journal of Sport Sciences 23, 429-438.
4. Baumeister R.F., Steinhilber A. (1984). Paradoxical effect of supportive audience on
Zieliński, J. (2001). The modern image of the physical education teacher created by high school students. Przegląd Naukowy Instytutu Wychowania Fizycznego i Zdrowotnego Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego 4, 413-419. [in Polish]
Basiaga-Pasternak, J. (2002). Physical education teacher in the opinion of high school students. Studia Humanistyczne 2, 31-40 [in Polish].
Brouwers, A. & Tomic W. (2000). A longitudinal study of teacher burnout and perceived self-efficacy in classroom management. Teach. Teach. Educ. 16(2), 239
Laura Mihaela Suciu, Manuela Cucerea, Marta Simon, Andreea Avasiloaiei, Olimpia Petrescu and Suciu Bogdan Andrei
1. Ahn Y, Jun Y. Measurement of pain-like response to various NICU stimulants for high-risk infants. Early Hum Dev. 2007;83:255-62.
2. Gradin M, Schollin J. The role of endogenous opioids in mediating pain reduction by orally administered glucose among newborns. Pediatrics. 2005;115:1004-7.
3. Lucas-Thompson R, Townsend EL, Gunnar MR, et al. Developmental changes in the responses of preterm infants to a painful stressor. Infant Behav Dev. 2008;31:614-23.
4. Johnston CC, Collinge JM, Henderson SJ, Anand KJS. A cross
Liisa Kraama, Pablo Yague, Heikki Kyröläinen, Seppo Pulkkinen, Tuuli Matinsalo and Vesa Linnamo
., Desouza C., Jones P., Seals D. (1998) Elevated heart rate variability in physically active young and older adult women. Clin. Sci., 94: 579-584.
7. Dishman K., Nakamura Y., Garcia M., Thompson R., Dunna A., Blair S. (1999) Heart rate variability, trait anxiety, and perceivedstress among physically fit men and women. Int. J. Psychophysiol., 37: 121-133.
8. Finley J., Nugent S. (1995) Heart Rate Variability in infants, Children and young adults. Journal of the Autonomic Nervous System 51, 103-108.
9. Gamelin F
Ian Varley, Ryan Lewin, Robert Needham, Robin T. Thorpe and Ross Burbeary
speed >4 m·s -1 in accordance with standardised Prozone metrics.
All measures of fatigue were assessed at baseline, immediately (with the exception of perceived ratings of wellness and CMJ), 40 and 64 h following a match.
Creatine kinase (CK) – capillary blood samples were collected in order to measure serum CK. Samples were collected at the clubs training facility or stadium on arrival (Baseline, 40 and 64 h post-match) and immediately following a match (post-match), and stored on ice before subsequent analysis. Samples were analysed using the ABX
Jose Morales, Vicenç Roman, Alexandre Yáñez, Mònica Solana-Tramunt, Juan Álamo and Antón Fíguls
indicator of sympatho-vagal balance ( Bosquet et al., 2008 ).
RESTQ-sport test analysis
The RESTQ-sport recovery-stress questionnaire was used ( Kellmann and Kallus, 2001 ) to determine the perceivedstress of seasonal activities.
The soccer players had to answer 77 questions related to 19 different scales. In addition, the RESTQ-sport scores were classified as general stress scores (mean of 7 scales), general recovery scores (mean of 5 scales), sport-specific stress scores (mean of 3 scales), and sport-specific recovery scores (mean of 4 scales). The final score
Teresa Trochimiak, Elżbieta Hübner-Woźniak and Paweł Tomaszewski
1. Acevedo E., R. Kraemer, G. Kamimori, R. Durand, L. Johnson, V. Castracane (2007) Stress hormones, effort sense and perceptions of stress during incremental exercise: An exploratory investigation. J. Strength Cond. Res., 2: 283-288.
2. Allgrove J.E., E. Gomes, J. Hough, M. Gleeson (2008) Effects of exercise intensity on salivary antimicrobial proteins and markers of stress in active men. J. Sports Sci., 26: 653-661.
3. Bishop N.C., M. Gleeson (2009) Acute and chronic effects of exercise on markers of mucosal immunity. Front
Abimbola A. Akanni, Idowu Omisile and Choja A. Oduaran
-Hai, L. & Tziner, A. (2014). Relationship between counterproductive work behaviour, perceived justice and climate, occupational status, and leader-member exchange. Journal of Work and Organisational Psychology, 30 (1), 1-12. doi:10.5093/tr2014a1
Cheung, C. & Yeung, J. W. (2011). Meta-analysis of relationships between religiosity and constructive and destructive behaviours among adolescents. Children and Youth Services Review, 33 , 376-385. Elsevier Ltd. doi:10.1016/j.childyouth.2010.10.004
Drabek, M., & Merecz, D. (2013). Job stress, occupational
Saška Manić, Vladimir Janjic, Slavica Djukic Dejanovic, Aleksandar Aleksic, Zeljka Aleksic, Biljana Jaredic and Mirjana Krkic
.J. Cusack, L. & Hegney, D. (2015). Understanding individual resilience in the workplace: the international collaboration of workforce resilience model. Front Psychol. Feb 4;6:73. DOI: 10.3389/ fpsyg.2015.00073. eCollection 2015
7. Liu, L. Wen, F. Xu, X. & Wang, L. (2015). Effective resources for improving mental health among Chinese underground coal miners: Perceived organizational support and psychological capital. J Occup Health. 57(1), 58-68. DOI: 10.1539/joh.14-0082-OA.
8. Stanetić, K. & Tešanović, G. (2013). Influence of age and length