(Bethesda) 2009; 24: 88-96.
13. Abbate M Zoja C, Morigi M, et al. Transforming growth factor-beta1 is upregulated by podocytes in response to excess intraglomerular passage of proteins. A central pathway in progressive glomerulosclerosis. Am J Path 2002; 161: 2179.
14. Benzing T. Signaling at the slit diaphragm. J Am Soc Nephrol 2004; 15: 1382-1391.
15. Lasagni L, Romagnani P. Glomerular epithelial stem cells, the good, the bad, and the ugly. J Am Soc Nephrol 2010; 21: 1612-1619.
16. Welsh GI, Saleem MA. The podocyte cytoskeleton-key to a functioning
(CSA)], the cytotoxicity of CD 8 + HLA-DR + Tcells was reduced and then reached the normal state. Moreover, the expression of perforin, [ 4 ] granular enzyme, TNF-β, and FasL, as well as many other hematopoietic negative regulatory factors, were elevated obviously in these effector Tcells in patients with AA, [ 5 ] suggesting that hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells might be destroyed through lymphokine-induced apoptosis. [ 6 ] Particularly worth mentioning is the expression of linker for activation of Tcells (LAT) in CD3 + Tcells was positively
Piotr A. Antos, Anna Hrabia, Anna Gdula and Andrzej Sechman
Marshall N.B., Kerkvliet N.I. (2010). Dioxin and immune regulation: emerging role of aryl hydrocarbon receptor in the generation of regulatory Tcells. Ann. NY Acad. Sci., 1183: 25-37.
Mc Ilwain D.R., Berger T., Mak T.W. (2013). Caspase functions in cell death and disease. Cold pring Harb. Perspect. Biol., 5: a008656.
Monroe D.G., Berger R.R., Sanders M.M. (2002). Tissue-protective effects of estrogen involve Regulation of caspase gene expression. Mol. Endocrinol., 16: 1322-1331.
Murati T., Šimić B., Brozovic A., Kniewald J
Dragana Jovanović, Marina Roksandić-Milenković, Jelena Kotur-Stevuljević, Vesna Ćeriman, Ivana Vukanić, Natalija Samardžić, Spasoje Popević, Branislav Ilić, Milija Gajić, Marioara Simon, Ioan Simon, Vesna Spasojević-Kalimanovska, Milica Belić, Damjan Mirkov, Zorica Šumarac and Vladislav Milenković
5 Okuma Y, Hosomi Y, Nakahara Y, et al. High plasma levels of soluble programmed cell death ligand 1 are prognostic for reduced survival in advanced lung cancer. Lung Cancer 2017;104:1–6. 10.1016/j.lungcan.2016.11.023 Okuma Y Hosomi Y Nakahara Y High plasma levels of soluble programmed cell death ligand 1 are prognostic for reduced survival in advanced lung cancer Lung Cancer 2017 104 1 6
6 Park HJ, Park JS, Jeong YH, et al. Correction: PD-1 Upregulated on RegulatoryTCells during Chronic Virus Infection Enhances the Suppression of CD8
Tomas Daukšas, Rita Sudikienė, Radvilė Malickaitė and Jelena Čelutkienė
-) and NKT-like (CD3+/CD56+) Cells after Heart Transplantation. J HeartLung Transplant 2006; 25:200-205.
 Weigel G, Griesmacher A, Karimi A, Zuckermann AO, Grimm M, Mueller MM. Effect of mycophenolate mofetil therapy on lymphocyte activation in heart transplant recipients. J Heart Lung Transplant 2002; 21:1074-1079.
 Aharinejad S, Gmeiner M, Rodler S, Thomas A, Lucas T, Laufer G et al. CD4-CD25 regulatoryTcell levels are associated with cardiac allograft vasculopathy. J Heart LungTransplant 2010, 29
-body exposure to static magnetic fields and 50-Hz electromagnetic fields on muscle microcirculation in anesthetized mice. Bioelectrochemistry. 2001;53(1): 127-135.
 Gmitrov J. Static magnetic field and verapamil effect on baroreflex stimulus-induced microcirculatory responses. Electromagnetic Bol Med. 2004;23(2):141-155.
 Gmitrov J. Geomagnetic disturbance worsen microcirculation impairing arterial baroreflex vascular regulatory mechanism. Electromagnetic Biol Med. 2005;24(1):31-37.
 Gmitrov J, Ohkubo C, Okano H. Effect of 0.25 T static magnetic
Zhitong Bing, Guanghui Yang, Yanan Zhang, Fengling Wang, Caiyong Ye, Jintu Sun, Guangming Zhou and Lei Yang
1. Takahashi A, Ota I, Tamamoto T, Asakawa I, Nagata Y, Nakagawa H, et al. p53-dependent hyperthermic enhancement of tumour growth inhibition by X-ray or carbon-ion beam irradiation. Int J Hyperther 2003; 19: 145-53.
2. Yamamoto N, Ikeda C, Yakushiji T, Nomura T, Katakura A, Shibahara T, et al. Genetic effects of X-ray and carbon ion irradiation in head and neck carcinoma cell lines. Bull Tokyo Dent Coll 2007; 48: 177-85.
3. Cui X, Oonishi K, Tsujii H, Yasuda T, Matsumoto Y, Furusawa Y, et al
Magdalena Kulus, Małgorzata Józkowiak, Jakub Kulus, Małgorzata Popis, Blanka Borowiec, Katarzyna Stefańska, Piotr Celichowski, Mariusz J. Nawrocki, Dorota Bukowska, Klaus P. Brüssow, Bartosz Kempisty, Michal Jeseta and Paweł Antosik
al. Analysis of fructose and mannose – regulatory peptides signaling pathway in porcine epithelial oviductal cells (OECs) primary cultured long-term in vitro. Adv Cell Biol. 2017;5(2):129–35; DOI: 10.1515/acb-2017-0011.
4. Huang DW, Sherman BT, Tan Q, Kir J, Liu D, Bryant D, et al. DAVID Bioinformatics Resources: expanded annotation database and novel algorithms to better extract biology from large gene lists. Nucleic Acids Res. 2007;35(Web Server issue):W169-75; DOI: 10.1093/nar/gkm415.
5. Walter W, Sánchez-Cabo F, Ricote M. GOplot: An R package for
: melanoma lives on the edge. Oncoscience, 34(7), 857-67.
31. Chonghaile T. N, Letai A. (2009). Mimicking the BH3 domain to kill cancer cells. Oncogene, 27, 149–157. doi:10.1038/onc.2009.52
32. Thorburn A. (2008). Apoptosis and autophagy: regulatory connections between two supposedly different processes. Apoptosis, 13(1), 1-9. Doi: 10.1007/s10495-007-0154-9
33. Kelly P, Strasser A. (2011). The role of Bcl-2 and its prosurvival relatives in tumourigenesis and cancer therapy. Cell Death and Differentiation, 18(10), 1414–1424. https://doi.org/10.1038/cdd
Kerem Teke, Hasan Yilmaz, Mehmet Esad Kosem, Mustafa Yuksekkaya, Sema Yusufoglu, Busra Yaprak Bayrak, Yusufhan Yazir, Demir Kursat Yildiz and Ozdal Dillioglugil
-van de Kaa CA, Reddy G, Oosterwijk E, Alfred Witjes J. The orthotopic Fischer/AY-27 rat bladder urothelial cell carcinoma model to test the efficacy of different apaziquone formulations. Urol Oncol. 2012;30(1):64-8. DOI: 10.1016/j.urolonc.2009.10.002
16. John BA, Said N. Insights from animal models of bladder cancer: recent advances, challenges, and opportunities. Oncotarget. 2017;8(34):57766-81. DOI: 10.18632/oncotarget.17714
17. Ohana P, Gofrit O, Ayesh S, Al-Sharef W, Mizrahi A, Birman T, et al. Regulatory sequences of the H19 gene in DNA based therapy