Ana Cvetanović, Slađana Filipović, Nikola Živković, Miloš Kostić, Svetislav Vrbić and Ivica Pejčić
Res 1992;12: 1463-6.
7. Ménard S, Tomasic G, Casalini Pet al. Lymphoid infiltration as a prognostic variable for earlyonset breast carcinomas. Clin Cancer Res 1997; 3: 817-9.
8. Sato E, Olson SH, Ahn Jet al. Intraepithelial CD8+ tumorinfiltrating lymphocytes and a high CD8+/regulatoryTcell ratio are associated with favorable prognosis in ovarian cancer. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2005; 102: 18538-43. http://dx.doi.org/10.1073/pnas.0509182102
9. Zhang L, Conejo-Garcia JR, Katsaros Det al. Intratumoral Tcells, recurrence
Wang Zhen-fei, Mu Yong-ping, Liang Jun-qing, Liu Yong-yan and Li Jing-quan
fructus is a commonly used herb in TCM for clearing heat and removing toxicity, as well as for eliminating carbuncles and scrofula. Therefore, it has considerable research value [ 6 ].
Small noncoding RNAs (sncRNAs) are important regulatory molecules in organisms. The abnormal expression of some sncRNAs in lung cancer tissues and cells leads to inactivation of tumor suppressor genes, activation of oncogenes, and loss of genome stability, which promotes the malignant behaviors of cancer cells, including proliferation, invasion, and metastasis [ 7 ]. Correcting the
Aleksandar Arsenijevic, Jelena Milovanovic, Bojana Stojanovic, Marija Milovanovic, Eric M. Gershwin, Patrick Leung, Nebojsa Arsenijevic and Miodrag L. Lukic
positioning of regulatoryTcells in the inflamed human liver. J Immunol. 2010; 184(6): 2886-2898.
35. Lan RY, Cheng C, Lian ZX, et al. Liver-targeted and peripheral blood alterations of regulatoryTcells in primary biliary cirrhosis. Hepatology. 2006; 43(4): 729-737.
36. Lan RY, Salunga TL, Tsuneyama K, et al. Hepatic IL-17 responses in human and murine primary biliary cirrhosis. J Autoimmun. 2009; 32(1): 43-51.
37. Harada K, Isse K, Nakanuma Y. Interferon gamma accelerates NF-kappaB activation of biliary epithelial cells
interferon-beta signaling pathway, Procedings of the 6th IFAC Symposium on Modelling and Control in Biomedical Systems MCBMS'06, Reims, France , pp. 423-428.
Taniguchi T. and A. Takaoka (2001). A weak signal for strong responses: Interferon-α/β revisited, Nature Reviews Molecular Cell Biology 2: 378-386.
Tyson J.J., K.C. Chen and B. Novak (2003). Sniffers, buzzers, toggles and blinkers: Dynamics of regulatory and signaling pathways in the cell, Current Opinion in Cell Biology 15: 221
V. Manolov, B. Atanasova, V. Vasilev, K. Tzatchev and M. Velizarova
erythropoietin therapy in renal disease. - Kidney Int., 75, 2009, 976-981.
5. Busbridge , M. et al. Development of a novel immunoassay for the iron regulatory peptide hepcidin. - Br. J. Biomed. Sci., 66, 2009, 150-157.
6. De Domenico , I. et al. The molecular mechanism of hepcidin-mediated ferroportin down-regulation. - Mol. Biol. Cell., 18, 2007, 2569-2578.
7. Donovan , A. et al. The iron exporter ferroportin/Slc40a1 is essential for iron homeostasis. - Cell. Metab., 1, 2005, 191-200.
8. Fleming , R. E. et W. S
Paul Bălănescu, Eugenia Bălănescu and Anca Bălănescu
. T-helper 17 cells in psoriatic plaques and additional genetic links between IL-23 and psoriasis . J Invest Dermatol. 2008; 128 (5):1064-7.
5. CHEN DY, CHEN YM, LAN JL, LIN CC, CHEN HH, HSIEH CW. Potential role of Th17cells in the pathogenesis of adult-onset Still’s disease . Rheumatology (Oxford). 2010; 49 (12):2305-12.
6. DE NITTO D, SARRA M, CUPI ML, PALLONE F, MONTELEONE G. Targeting IL-23 and Th17-cytokines in inflammatory bowel diseases . Curr Pharm Des. 2010; 16 (33):3656-60.
7. ZHANG L, LI YG, LI YH, QI L, LIU XG, YUAN CZ, et al
Asiamah Amponsah Collins, Kun Zou, Zhang Li and Su Ying
Bodine, S.C., Stitt, T.N., Gonzalez, M., Kline, W.O., Stover, G.L., Bauerlein, R., Zlotchenko, E., Scrimgeour, A., Lawrence, J.C., Glass, D.J., Yancopoulos, G.D., 2001. Akt/mTOR pathway is a crucial regulator of skeletal muscle hypertrophy and can prevent muscle atrophy in vivo. Nat. Cell Biol. 3, 1014–1019. https://doi.org/10.1038/ncb1101-1014
Boutz, P.L., Chawla, G., Stoilov, P., Black, D.L., 2007. MicroRNAs regulate the expression of the alternative splicing factor nPTB during muscle development. Genes Dev. 21, 71–84. https://doi.org/10
Łukasz Zielonka, Ewa Jakimiuk, Kazimierz Obremski, Magdalena Gajęcka, Michał Dąbrowski and Maciej Gajęcki
1. Alassane-Kpembi I., Kolf-Clauw M., Gauthier T., Abrami R., Abiola F.A., Oswald I.P., Puel O.: New insights into mycotoxin mixtures: The toxicity of low doses of type B trichothecenes on intestinal epithelial cells is synergistic. Toxicol Appl Pharm 2013, 272, 191-198.
2. Anuszewska E.L.: The research activity of cytotoxic medicinal products and medical devices. Gaz Farm 2010, 5, 36-38.
3. Armerding D., Katz D.H.: Activation of T and B lymphocytesin in vitro. I. Regulatory influence of bacterial
Sylwia Tobólska, Sylwia Terpiłowska, Jerzy Jaroszewski and Andrzej Krzysztof Siwicki
populations ( 11 , 12 , 18 , 29 ). The toxicological effects of this product have not been deeply studied.
Inosine pranobex stimulates a non-specific immune response that is independent of the specific viral antigen responsible for IL-1 production. In clinical trials, inosine pranobex has been shown to induce a type 1 T helper cell-type response in mitogen- or antigen-activated cells. This response initiates T-lymphocyte maturation and differentiation and potentiates induced lymphoproliferative responses ( 11 , 20 , 29 ). In like manner, this compound modulates T
Uroš Rajčevic, Petra Hudler, Gordan Mijovski, Gregor Gorjanc, Georg Hoelzl, Stanislav Repše, Robert Juvan, Milena Kovač, Christian Huber and Radovan Komel
, Ishikawa T, et al. Frequent amplification of the cyclin E gene in human gastric carcinomas. Jpn J Cancer Res 1995; 86(7) : 617-21.
Tenderenda M. A study on the prognostic value of cyclins D1 and E expression levels in resectable gastric cancer and on some correlations between cyclins expression, histoclinical parameters and selected protein products of cell-cycle regulatory genes. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 2005; 24(3) : 405-14.
Yasui W, Oue N, Aung PP, Matsumura S, Shutoh M, Nakayama H. Molecular