Asienkiewicz R., J. Tatarczuk, A. Wandycz (2007) Motor fitness of soldiers as affected by social-environmental factors. In: M. Sokołowski (ed.) Biosocial Effects of Military Service as a Basis for Further Improvement of Future Physical Education and Sport Programmes. AWF Poznań, pp. 15-20.
Dean Ch.E. (2008) The modern warrior's combat load - dismounted operations in Afghanistan. Med. Sci. Sports Exerc. 40(5): 60.
Drozdowski Z. (2003) Anthropologist‵s thoughts concerning
Mariusz Ozimek, Robert Staszkiewicz, Robert Rokowski and Arkadiusz Stanula
exhaustion. The result of this test was expressed by the time the subject could hold on. In the second test (PULL UPS), the maximum number of pull-ups completed by the subject was recorded, but for a pull-up to be credited, it had to be performed in accordance with the International Physical Fitness Test rules ( Quaine and Vigouroux, 2004 ).
After the results of the tests were processed with descriptive statistics (the arithmetic mean and measures of variance), rank correlation coefficients were calculated (Pearson’s r) to determine whether
for women born between 1920 and 1979 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Ann. Hum. Biol. 4:423-428.
Larson L. A. (1966) An international research program for the standardization of physical fitness tests. J. Sports Med. Phys. Fitn. 4:259-261.
Liestol K. (1982) Social conditions at menarcheal age: the importance of early years of life. Ann. Hum. Biol. 9:521-537.
Łaska-Mierzejewska T. (1993) Relationships between the body height/weight proportions (ponderal index) and the age at menarche. Biol
Athos Trecroci, Zoran Milanović, Matteo Frontini, F. Marcello Iaia and Giampietro Alberti
the change of direction speed in soccer. Some researchers differentiated between groups of youth elite and sub-elite soccer players using different CODS tests ( Gil et al., 2007 ; Kaplan et al., 2009 ; Reilly et al., 2000 ) while others did not ( Coelho e Silva et al., 2010 ; Lago-Peñas et al., 2014 ). Given the model of the determinants of sports performance ( Bangsbo et al., 2006 ), there is a clear need to measure the athletes’ physical performance profile focusing on their ability to perform high-intensity activities (with or without sport-specific skills
Agata Glapa, Joanna Grzesiak and Makama Andries Monyeki
hood obesity: public-health crisis, common sense cure. Lancet., 360: 473-482. DOI: 10.1016/S0140-6736(02)09678-2.
9. Eurofit (1988) European test of physical fitness. Rome: Council of European Committee for Development of Sport.
10. Flegal K.M., Graubard B.I., Williamson D.F., Gail M.H. (2005) Excess deaths associated with underweight, overweight, and obesity. JAMA, 293: 1861-1867. DOI: 10.1001/jama.293.15.1861.
11. Hands B., Larkin D., Parker H., Straker L., Perry M. (2009) The relationship among physical activity, mo
Baraúna MA, Barbosa SRM, Canto RST, Silva RAV, Silva CDC, Baraúna KMP. Estudo do equilíbrio estático de idosos e sua correlação com quedas. Rev Fisioter Brasil. 2004;5(2):136-141.
Tainaka K, Takizawa T, Katamoto S, Aoki J. Six-year prospective study of physical fitness and incidence of disability among community-dwelling Japanese elderly women. Geriatr Gerontol Int. 2009;9(1):21-28. doi:10.1111/j.1447-0594.2008.00492.x PMID:19260976
Perracine MR, Ramos LR. Fatores associadas às quedas em um coorte de idosos
7. Frankl D. (2014) Soccer skills instruction and assessment. Retrieved from http://kidsfirstsoccer.com/testing.tml.
8. Glotova O.N., Hastie P.A. (2014) Learning to teach sport education in Russia: Factors affecting model understanding and intentions to teach. Sport Educ. Soci., 19(8): 1072-1088.
9. Henninger M.L., Richardson K.P. (2016) Engaging students in quality games. Strategies, 29(3): 3-9.
10. Hill L. (2007) Friendship, physicality, and physical education: An exploration of the social and embodied dynamics of
Ewa Niedzielska, Monika Guszkowska, Ewa Kozdroń, Anna Leś, Bartłomiej Krynicki and Joanna Piotrowska
., Witczak M., Stępniak A., Łyszcz R., Raczkiewicz D., Humeniuk E. (2013). Cognitive functions measured with a battery of CNS VS tests and the subjective assessment of memory, concentration impairment and reduction in the quality of life in women after menopause. Przegląd Menopauzalny 5, 371-377. DOI: article-4e91ee55-8e39-4647-9724-c9f9ce33f4ec. [in Polish]
20. Stachoń A.J. (2013). Selected climacteric symptoms depending on the climacteric phase and type of menopause. Przegląd Menopauzalny 4, 315-320. DOI: article-d1f42e2d-5c9d-40da-bd45-8a9b1b522207. [in
Katarzyna Witek, Krzysztof Mazurek, Anna Mróz, Anna Czajkowska and Anna Kęska
., Kligfield A.P., Arena R., Balady G.J., Vera A., Bittner V.A., et al. (2013) Exercise Standards for Testing and Training A Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association, Circulation, 128: 873-934.
14. Gill J.M. ( 2007) Physical activity, cardiorespiratory fitness and insulin resistance: a short update. Curr. Opin. Lipidol., 18(1): 47-52.
15. Gulsvik A.K., Thelle D.S., Samuelsen S.O., Myrstad M., Mowé M., Wyller T.B. (2012) Aging, physical activity and mortality – a 42-year follow-up study. Int. J. Epidemiol., 41(2): 521-530.
16. Hakola L., Komulainen P