.J., 459 p. 1991
 *** COST Action TU0601 & E55 pp. 91-102, ISSN 978-3-909386-29-1, Switzerland/2010; and the site http://www.cost-tu0601.ethz.ch/ , 2009
 *** GSA - Progressive Collapse Analysis and Design Guidelines for New Federal Office Buildings and Major Modernization Projects - June 2003
 *** Review of international research on structural robustness and disproportionate collapse – Communities and Local Government, Centre of the Protection of National Infrastructure – Arup 2011
 *** Cod de proiectare seismică, Partea 1
Tomasz Wejrzanowski, Wojciech Spychalski, Krzysztof Różniatowski and Krzysztof Kurzydłowski
Armstrong R.W. (1983). The Yield and Flow Stress Dependence on Polycrystal Grain Size, Yield, Flow and Fracture of Polycrystals , Applied Science Publishers, London.
Baddeley A.J., Gundersen H.J.G. and Cruz-Orive L.M. (1986). Estimation of surface area from vertical sections, Journal of Microscopy 142 : 259-276.
Hall E. O. (1951). The Deformation and Ageing of Mild Steel: III Discussion of Results, Proceedings of the Royal Society B64 (9): 747
M. Bober, J. Jakubowski, A. Radziszewski and J. Senkara
The paper presents results of investigations of the microstructure and selected properties of improved composite coatings consisting mainly of nickel matrix reinforced by WC particles. The coatings were obtained by flame spraying of powders mixture on non-alloy steel substrates with following material remelting. Structural investigations were performed using both optical and electron microscopy. The distribution of microhardness and abrasion resistance of deposited coatings were also determined. The complex structure of coatings and resulting high wear withstand are the consequence of an intensive action of liquid matrix with dissolving tungsten carbide particles and formation of secondary phases.
The paper presents characteristics of the structural system and results of dynamic field tests and numerical parametric analyses of three-span, two-pylon, cable-stayed pedestrian bridge with steel-concrete composite deck and spans of 25.5 + 60.0 + 25.5 m. The footbridge is characterized by increased dynamic susceptibility of the elements of the suspension system observed during the everyday operation of the structure. The analyses have shown that the high amplitude vibrations of the pylon back-stay cables change the parameters of the structural system and consequently change the value of the natural vibration frequencies of the structure. In the paper, the selection methodology of parameters of the computational model which allows to correctly determine the natural vibration frequencies of the footbridge has been presented.
Relation Structure - Fracture Resistance in Process of Estimate the Weldability of Low Alloy Steels: Part I
The relationship between microstructure and mechanical properties of structural materials is still relevant problem in the theory of materials science and mechanical engineering. The question is how the macro-mechanical parameters can be derived from the microscale mechanisms taking into account local structural heterogeneities. Another question is how to make quantitative descriptions of the strength and toughness properties of welded joints made of non-matching weld metal. These problems are the objects of welding and mechanical investigation and they are related to estimation of weldability. The results of this study concern the evaluation stress state at interface of the under- and overmatched weld joints. After formulating a simplified model of under- and overmatched weld joints an analysis was made of stress at interface for the cases of perpendicular and non - perpendicular orientation of the zones (soft - layer and hard - layer) relative to the load action direction under tension.
5. J. Brodka, Structural coverings, Arkady, Warsaw 1985, (in Polish)
6. S. Krivoshapko, V. Ivanov, Encyclopaedia of Analytical Surfaces; Springer International Publishing, Switzerland 2015
7. S. Przewlocki, Descriptive Geometry in Construction, 1st ed.; Arkady: Warsaw, Poland, pp. 57-209, ISBN 83-213-3036-3, 1982
8. J. Dzwierzynska, A. Prokopska, “Pre-rationalized parametric designing of roof shells formed by repetitive modules of Catalan surfaces”, Symmetry, 10,105, 2018,
Paweł Bielski, Leszek Samson, Oskar Wysocki and Jacek Czyżewicz
1. Abambres M, Quach W-M. Residual stresses in steel members: a review of available analytical expressions. International Journal of Structural Integrity. Emerald; 2016 Feb;7(1):70-94.
2. Bielski P, Wysocki O, Czyżewicz J. Failure of cold-formed beam: How does residual stress affect stability? Shell Structures: Theory and Applications. 2017;4:529-32. CRC Press / Balkema.
3. Cold-Formed Steel Design Manual, American Iron and Steel Institute, 2013
4. Crisfield MA. A fast incremental
made of rectangular hollow sections. – Archives of Civil Engineering. 2013, No. 4.
5. Bródka J., Kozłowski A., Ligocki I., Łaguna J., Ślęczka L.: Design and calculation of connections and joints of steel structures. Vol 1. Second edition, PWT. Rzeszow 2013.
6. BS ISO 14346:2013 Welding – static design procedure for hollow section joints. Recommendations.
7. Frater. G. S., Packer J. A.: Design of Filled Weldments for Hollow Structural Section Trusses. CIDECT Report No5AN/2 and IIW Doc. SC-XV-E-90=166.
8. EN 1090-2: 2008 Execution of steel
Viorel Ungureanu, Maria Kotełko and Jan Grudziecki
structures, Mechanics and Mechanical Eng. , 12(4), 323-336.
9. Kragerup J. (1982), Five notes on plate buckling, Technical University of Denmark, Department of Structural Engineering, Series R, Nr 143 .
10. Królak M. [ed.] ( 1990), Post-buckling and load-capacity of thin-walled girders of flat walls (in Polish), PWN Warszawa-Łódź.
11. Mahendran M. (1997), Local plastic mechanisms in thin steel plates under in-plane compression, Thin-Walled Structure, Elsevier Appl. Sci, 27, 245-261.
12. Murray N.W., Khoo P.S. (1981), Some basic plastic
Bartosz Grzeszykowski, Magdalena Szadkowska and Elżbieta Szmigiera
5. Hunaiti, Y.M.: Bond strength in battened composite columns, Journal of Structural Engineering, 117, 3 (1991) 699-714.
6. Hunaiti, Y.M.: Aging effect on bond strength in composite sections, Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, 6, 4 (1994) 469-73.
7. Ke, X.J., Sun, Y.H., Yang, Z.: Calculation on Bond Strength of High-Strength Concrete Filled Steel Tube, Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Sensors, Measurement and Intellgent Materials, 995-999, China, 2016.
8. Khodaie, N.: Effect of the Concrete