10. Hudek-Knežević J, Krapić N, Rajter L. Odnos između emocionalne kontrole, percipiranog stresa na radnom mjestu i profesionalnog sagorijevanja kod medicinskih sestara [The relation between emotional control, perceivedstress at work and professional burnout in hospital nurses, in Croatian]. Psihologijske teme 2005;14:41-54.
11. Maslach C, Jackson SE. Maslach Burnout Inventory manual. 2nd ed. Palo Alto (CA): Consulting Psychologists Press; 1986.
12. Baker MW, Heitkemper MM. The roles of nurses on
Jolana Laznibatová, Dušan Fábik, Ivan Belica and Mária Balážová
, C. M. (2006). An investigation into the gender and age differences in the social coping of academically advanced students. Journal of Advanced Academics , vol. 18, no. 1, s. 60-83.
Gutner, C. A. – Rizvi, S. L. – Monson, C. M. – Resick, P. A. (2006). Changes in Coping Strategies, Relationship to the Perpetrator, and Posttraumatic Distress in Female Crime Victims. Journal of Traumatic Stress , vol. 19, no. 6, p. 813-823.
Hampel, P. – Petermann, F. (2005). Age and Gender Effects on Coping in Children and Adolescents. Journal Of Youth and Adolescence
Anita Dunkl, Paul Jiménez, Simona Šarotar Žižek, Borut Milfelner and Wolfgang K. Kallus
job self-efficacy. Work & Stress, 24 (1), 56–72. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/02678371003718733
38. Shain, M., & Kramer, D. M. (2004). Health promotion in the workplace: framing the concept; reviewing the evidence. Occupational and Environmental Medicine, 61 (7), 643–648. http://dx.doi.org/10.1136/oem.2004.013193
39. Thompson, C. A., & Prottas, D. J. (2005). Relationships among organizational family support, job autonomy, perceived control, and employee well-being. Journal of Occupational Health Psychology, 10 (4), 100–118.
40. Zakon o varnosti
Anshel M. H., A. Porter, J. J. Quek (1998) Coping with acute stress in sport as a function of gender: An exploratory study. J. Sport Behav. , 21:363-369.
Bem S. L. (1974) The measurement of psychological androgyny. J. Consult. Clin. Psychol. , 42:155-162.
Burke K. L. (1986) Comparison of psychological androgyny within a sample of female college athletes who participate in sports traditionally appropriate and traditionally inappropriate for competition by women. Percept
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Safe Patient Handling and Movement (SPHM). Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Retrieved from https://www.cdc.gov/niosh/topics/safepatient/
Choobineh, A., Movahed, M., Tabatabaie, S. H., & Kumashiro, M. (2010). Perceived demands and musculoskeletal disorders in operating room nurses of Shiraz city hospitals. Industrial Health, 48(1), 74-84.
Coleman, J. J. (1992). All Seriousness aside: The laughing - learning connections. International Journal of Instructional Media, 19(3), 269
Piotr Cencek, Ewelina Wawryk-Gawda, Patryk Samborski and Barbara Jodlowska-Jedrych
(7), 7910-7921, 2015.
18. O’Brien M.C.: Caffeinated cocktails: energy drink consumption, high-risk drinking, and alcohol-related consequences among college students. Acad Emerg Med , 15, 453-460, 2008.
19. Pettit M.L., DeBarr K.A.: Perceivedstress, energy drink consumption, and academic performance among college students. J Am Coll Health , 59(5), 335-341, 2011.
20. Rácz A., Héberger K., Fodor M.: Quantitative determination and classification of energy drinks using near-infrared spectroscopy. Anal Bioanal Chem ., 408(23), 6403-11, 2016.
Agnieszka Skurzak, Mariola Kicia, Krzysztof Wiktor, Grażyna Iwanowicz-Palus and Henryk Wiktor
. Sociodemografiphical and psychosocial determinants of anxiety symptoms in a population of pregnant women in the regions of central and eastern Poland. Ann Agric Environ Med. 2013;20(1):195-202.
13. Glynn LM, Schetter CD, Hobel CJ, Sandman CA. Pattern of perceivedstress and anxiety in pregnancy predicts preterm birth. APA. 2008;27:43-51.
14. Kuryś K. Urodzenie pierwszego dziecka jako wydarzenie krytyczne w życiu kobiet i mężczyzn. Kraków: Oficyna Wydawnicza Impuls; 2010. p. 65-83.
15. Wojaczek M. Kształtowanie się zmian i percepcja poczętego dziecka w
Adebayo, A.S., & Gombakomba, T. (2013). Dimensions of teachers’ job satisfaction in primary schools in Gweru District, Zimbabwe: A factor analysis. European Scientific Journal, 9(25), 309-317.
Adu, E.A., & Okeke, C.I.O. (2016). An investigation into the causes of stress among preschool educators in East London Education District. Journal of Psychology, 7(1), 11-22.
Afshar, H.S., & Doosti, M. (2016). Investigating the impact of job satisfaction/dissatisfaction on Iranian English teachers’ job
Mostafa Rad, Nematullah Shomoossi, Mohammad Hassan Rakhshani and Marzieh Torkmannejad Sabzevari
, Avey JB. Building the leaders of tomorrow: The development of academic psychological capital. J. Leadersh. Organ Stud 2013;1548051813517003.
24. El-Masry R, Ghreiz SM, Shams TM, Helal RM. Perceivedstress and burnout among medical students during clinical period. Ibnosina J Med Biomed Sci 2012;5(4):179-88.
25. Chang E, Eddins-Folensbee F, Coverdale J. Survey of the prevalence of burnout, stress, depression, and the use of supports by medical students at one school. Acad Psychiatry 2012;36(3):177-82. https://doi.org/10.1176/appi.ap.11040079
Psychol 2002; 70: 828-42.
21. Seiffge-Krenke I, Aunola K, Nurmi JE. Changes in stress perception and coping during adolescence: the role of situational and personal factors. Child Dev 2009; 80: 259-79.
22. Lazarus RS, Folkman S. Stress, appraisal, and coping. New York: Springer, 1984.
23. Folkman S, Moskowitz JT. Coping: pitfalls and promise. Annu Rev Psychol 2004; 55: 745-74.
24. Hampel P, Petermann F. Perceivedstress, coping, and adjustment in adolescents. J Adolesc Health 2006; 38: 409