Attachment, Personal Involvement, and Satisfaction. Journal of Travel Research, 51(3), 342-356
 Yoon, Y., & Uysal, M. (2005). An examination of the effects of motivation and satisfaction on destination loyalty: a structural model. Tourism Management, 26, 45-56
 Aaker, D.A. (1996). Measuring Brand Equity across Products and Markets. California Management Review, 38(3), 102-120
 Keller, K.L. (1993). Conceptualizing, Measuring, and Managing Customer-Based Brand Equity. Journal of Marketing, 57(1), 1-22
 Lee, J.S., & Back, K.J. (2008
Garber, A. M., & Phelps, C. E. (1997). Economic Foundations of Cost - Effectiveness Analysis. Journal of Health Economics, 16(1), 1-31.
Hollingsworth, B. (2003). Non-parametric and parametric applications measuring efficiency in health care. Health care management and Science, 6(4), 203-218.
Jacobs, R., Smith, P. C., & Street, A. (2006). Measuring efficiency in health care: Analytic techniques and health policy. Cambridge, England: Cambridge University Press.
Kotarbiński, T. (1999). Prakseologia
1. Act No. 220/2004 Coll. on protection and sage of agricultural land as amended.
2. Act No. 597/2006 Coll. on the authority of state administration bodies in the area of plant varieties registration and introduction of plant reproduction material to the market.
3. BATÁRY, P. et al. 2015. The role of agri–environment schemes in conservation and environmental management. Conservation Biology. DOI: 10.1111/cobi.12536. [cit. 2015–10–26]. Available online: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/cobi.12536/full .
Mierzejewska, B. (2005). Społeczności praktyków. Efektywne tworzenie i wykorzystywanie wiedzy w organizacji [Communities of practice. The effective creating and using knowledge in a company]. E-mentor, 1(8), 52-57.
Moczydłowska, J. M. (2015). Empowerment - a new look at activaiting human potential in an organization. Measures of empowerment. In K. Stankiewicz (Ed.), Contemporary Issues and Challenges in Human Resource Management, (pp. 78-88). Gdańsk, Poland: Politechnika Gdańska.
Moczydłowska, M. (2014). Empowerment - nowe spojrzenie na
Wiesław Urban, Emil Ratter, Promporn Wangwacharakul and Bonnie Poksinska
policy in the quality management system. Management Systems in Production Engineering , 4 (20), 219-224.
Piercy, N., & Rich, N. (2015). The relationship between lean operations and sustainable operations. International Journal of Operations & Production Management , 35 (2), 282-315.
Rother, M., & Shook, J. (1998). Learning to see: value stream mapping to create value and eliminate muda . Cambridge, USA: The Learning Enterprise Institute.
Shah, R., & Ward, P. (2007). Defining and developing measures of lean production. Journal of Operations
8. Y. Yilmaz, and U.S. Bititci, “Performance measurement in tourism: a value chain model”, International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management, vol. 18, pp 341-349, 2006.
9. F. Alamdari, “Regional development in airlines and travel agents relationship”, Journal of Air Transport Management, vol. 8, pp 339-348, 2002.
10. H. Atkinson, and J.B. Brown, “Rethinking performance measures: assessing progress in UK hotels”, International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management, vol. 13, pp. 128-136, 2001
Banks: monograph]. Moscow, Russia: KNORUS.
Lavrushin, O. (Ed.). (2013). Кредитная экспансия и управление кредитом [Credit Expansion and Management of Credit]. Moscow, Russia: KNORUS.
Lyashenko, V. (2014). Efficiency of Bank Crediting of Real Sector of Economy in the Context of Separate Banking Groups: an Empirical Example from Ukraine. Retrieved from https://www.researchgate.net/publication/264351414_Efficiency
Davidich Natalia, Halina Faletska, Galkin Andrii, Melenchuk Tatyana, Chumachenko Igor and Davidich Yurii
.: Logistika: obschestvennyiy passazhirskiy transport . Moscow: Ekzamen BBK. 2003
. CIOBANU C-I., BUGHEANU A-M., CIOBANU R. C.: The influence of the public passenger transport system on the quality of urban life. Study case: Bucharest. Proceeding of the 9th international management conference. “Management and Innovation for Competitive Advantage”, November 5th-6th, Bucharest, Romania. P.1087–1097. Access at: conferinta.management.ase.ro/archives/2015/pdf/116.pdf. 2015
. CRONIN Jr, J. J., & TAYLOR, S. A.: Measuring service quality: a reexamination and
Alexandra Ioana Daniela Rus, Monica Violeta Achim and Sorin Nicolae Borlea
), Intellectual capital statements and knowledge management: measuring, reporting and acting, Australian Accounting Review, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 15-26
13. Nemeth, Z., Dajnoki K., Suto D., Fenyves V., (2016), Examination of performance management targets in case of an international corporation's Eastern Hungarian operating unit, Studia Universitatis Economics Series, „Vasile Goldiș” Western University of Arad
14. Selim, A., Ashour, A., Bontis, N., (2004), Intellectual Capital in Egyptian Software Firms, The Learning Organization: An International Journal, vol. 11, no
project’s unfavourable state ( Zhang, 2007 ). Parker and Mobey (2004) argue that no matter how many measures are considered, no type of project comes with a guarantee as even the most carefully planned tasks face obstacles and problems. Due to the uncertain environment, even the simplest activity could encounter unexpected problems, which may alter the project activity despite all the proper precautions taken by the project manager (Parker & Mobey, 2004). “Project risk management is regarded as a process that accompanies the project from its definition through its