Georgi S. Slavov, Anastasiya G. Trenova, Mariya G. Manova, Ivanka I. Kostadinova, Tonka V. Vasileva and Zahari I. Zahariev
. Pugliatti M, Sotgiu S, Rosati G. The worldwide prevalence of multiple sclerosis. Clin Neurol Neurosur 2002;104:182-91.
9. Cantorna MT. Vitamin D and multiple sclerosis: an update. Nutr Rev 2008;66(2):S135- S138.
10. Peeien E, Knippenberg S, Muris A-H, et al. Effects of vitamin D on the peripheral adaptive immune system: a review. Autoimmunity Rev 2011;10(12):733-43.
11. Mellanby RJ, Thomas DC, Lamb J. Role of regulatoryT-cells in autoimmunity. Clin Sci 2009;116:639-49.
12. Lysandropoulos AP, Jaquiery E
al. “Identifying medical diagnoses and treatable diseases by image-based deep learning.” Cell 172, no. 5 (2018): 1122-1131.
12. Gerard, S. E., Patton, T. J., Christensen, G. E., Bayouth, J. E., & Reinhardt, J. M. (2018). FissureNet: A deep learning approach for pulmonary fissure detection in CT images. IEEE transactions on medical imaging. 1-1.
13. Hinton, G. (2018). Deep learning-a technology with the potential to transform health care. JAMA. 320(11):1101-1102.
14. Chen, M., Hao, Y., Hwang, K., Wang, L., & Wang, L
agents in cAMP production and in steroidogenic response of isolated rat Leydig cells. Biol Cell 1984;52:259-66. PMID: 6273135
47. Dobashi M, Fujisawa M, Yamazaki T, Okuda Y, Kanzaki M, Tatsumi N, Tsuji T, Okada H, Kamidono S. Inhibition of steroidogenesis in Leydig cells by exogenous nitric oxide occurs independently of steroidogenic acute regulatory protein (star) mRNA. Arch Androl 2001;47:203-9. PMID: 11695844
48. Kostić TS, Andrić SA, Marić D, Kovačević RZ. Inhibitory effects of stress-activated nitric oxide on antioxidant enzymes and
NT Popov, DS Minchev, MM Naydenov, IN Minkov and TI Vachev
Casallo G Gene and miRNA expression profiles in autism spectrum disorders Brain Res 2011 1380 85 97
13 Sarachana T, Zhou R, Chen G, Manji HK, Hu VW. Investigation of post-transcriptional gene regulatory networks associated with autism spectrum disorders by microRNA expression profiling of lymphoblastoid cell lines. Genome Med. 2010; 2(4): 23. 10.1186/gm144
Sarachana T Zhou R Chen G Manji HK Hu VW Investigation of post-transcriptional gene regulatory networks associated with autism spectrum disorders by microRNA expression profiling of
four models predicting fatigue in multiple sclerosis. Arch Clin Neuropsychol 2005; 20: 631-46.
18. Zivancevic-Simonovic S, Djukic A, Arsenijevic N, Dimitrijevic Lj. Autoimunska bolest štitaste žlezde:patogeneza Gravesove bolesti i Hashimoto tireoiditisa. Medicus 2003; 4: 21-6.
19. Sinclair D. Clinical and laboratory aspects of thyroid autoantibodies. Ann Clin Biochem 2006; 43: 173-83.
20. McLachlan SM, Nagayama Y, Pichurin PN, et al. The link between Graves’ disease and Hashimoto’s thyroiditis: A role for regulatoryT
T Tacheva, D Dimov, A Anastasov, Y Zhelyazkova, M Kurzawski, M Gulubova, M Drozdzik and T Vlaykova
-ligand, pro-tumor necrosis factor (TNF), and E-cadherin [ 10 , 11 ].
The production of the enzyme is highly up-regulated by injury or exposure to bacteria, stimulating cell migration and coordinating the inflammatory response [ 12 , 13 , 14 ]. Thus, MMP-7 participates in the processes of defense, repair and inflammation.
In the promoter of the gene of MMP-7 an A>G transition has been identified as a functional polymorphism ( MMP7 –181A>G; rs11568818). The polymorphism has been shown to modulate transcriptional activity by influencing the binding of nuclear regulatory
1. Josephy PD. Genetic variations in human glutathione transferase enzymes: significance for pharmacology and toxicology. Hum Genomics Proteomics 2010;2010:876940. doi: 10.4061/2010/876940
2. Wu D, Meydani SN, Sastre J, Hayek M, Meydani M. In vitro glutathione supplementation enhances interleukin-2 production and mitogenic response of peripheral blood mononuclear cells from young and old subjects. J Nutr 1994;124:655-63. PMID: 8169657
3. Espinosa-Diez C, Miguel V, Mennerich D, Kietzmann T, Sánchez