infection of neonatal foals with Rhodococcus equi triggers adult-like gamma interferon induction. Clin Vac Immunol 2007, 14:669-677.
11. Maeda Y, Ohtsuka H, Tomioka M, Oikawa M. Effect of progesterone on Th1/Th2/Th17 and regulatoryTcell-related genes in peripheral blood mononuclear cells during pregnancy in cows. Vet Res Commun 2013, 37:43-49.
12. Keski-Nisula L, Hirvonen MR, Roponen M, Heinonen S, Pekkanen J. Maternal and neonatal IL-4 and IFN-gamma production at delivery and 3 months after birth. J Reprod Immunol 2003,60:25-33.
13. Baker SJ, Ran G
İbrahim Halil Demirsoy, Duygu Yolal Ertural, Şenay Balci, Ümit Çınkır, Kerem Sezer, Lülüfer Tamer and Nurcan Aras
beginning. Cancer Discov 2012; 2: 778–90.
16. Foretz M, Guigas B, Bertrand L, Pollak M, Viollet B. Metformin: from mechanisms of action to therapies. Cell Metab 2014; 20: 953–66.
17. Yu JW et al. Metformin improves the angiogenic functions of endothelial progenitor cells via activating AMPK/eNOS pathway in diabetic mice. Cardiovasc Diabetol 2016; 15: 88.
18. Bartel DP. MicroRNAs: target recognition and regulatory functions. Cell 2009; 136: 215–33.
19. Pillai RS, Bhattacharyya SN et al. Repression of protein synthesis by miRNAs: how many mechanisms
Minchenko Do, Riabovol Oo, Ratushna Oo and Minchenko Oh
Acosta-Alvear D, Zhou Y, Blais A, Tsikitis M, Lents NH, Arias C, Lennon CJ, Kluger Y, Dynlacht BD. XBP1 controls diverse cell type- and condition-specifi c transcriptional regulatory networks. Mol Cell 27, 53-66, 2007.
Aragon T, van Anken E, Pincus D, Serafi mova IM, Korennykh AV, Rubio CA, Walter P. Messenger RNA targeting to endoplasmic reticulum stress signalling sites. Nature 457, 736-740, 2009.
Auf G, Jabouille A, Guerit S, Pineau R, Delugin M, Bouchecareilh M, Favereaux A, Maitre M, Gaiser T
Sebastian Adeberg, Denise Bernhardt, Semi B. Harrabi, Nils H. Nicolay, Juliane Hörner-Rieber, Laila König, Michael Repka, Angela Mohr, Amir Abdollahi, Klaus-Josef Weber, Juergen Debus and Stefan Rieken
ATP production, induction of cell cycle arrest, autophagy, and apoptotic processes through activation of adenosine-5’-monophosphate-activated protein kinase (AMPK) 5 and inhibition of the mTOR (mammalian target of rapamycin) pathway in glioblastoma cells. 6 , 7
AMPK is a serine/threonine kinase that functions as a cellular energy sensor. AMPK is an obligate heterotrimer, consisting of one catalytic subunit (α) and two regulatory subunits (β and γ). 8 Under cellular stress conditions, AMPK is activated by increased AMP-to-ATP ratios to promote catabolism and
Gui-lin Yang, Ying-xia Liu, Mu-tong Fang, Wei-long Liu, Xin-chun Chen, John Nunnari, Jing-jing Xie, Ming-feng Liao, Ming-xia Zhang, Guo-bao Li, Pei-ze Zhang, Yi Guan and Boping Zhou
al. Reciprocal developmental pathways for the generation of pathogenic effector Th17 and regulatoryTcells. Nature 2006;441:235-238
21. Veldhoen M, Hocking RJ, Atkins CJ, Locksley RM, Stochinger B. TGFβ in the context of an inflammatory cytokine milieu supports de novo differentiation of IL-17-producing Tcells. Immunity 2006;24:179-189.
22. Sutton C, Brereton C, Keogh B, Mills KH, Lavelle EC. A crucial role for interleukin (IL)-1 in the induction of IL-17-producing Tcells that mediate autoimmune encephalomyelitis. J Exp Med 2006
Apitsada Khlongkhlaeo, Richard L. Carter, Rangsun Parnpai and Anthony W.S. Chan
essential regulatory role in maintaining an undifferentiated state, proliferation, and suppresses astrocyte differentiation [ 16 , 47 ]. TLX expression knockout dramatically reduced the neural stem cell population, but increased GFAP staining and extended GFAP processes in the subventricular zone [ 3 ]. This finding suggested that NPCs derived by feeder-free methods may have a higher tendency toward an astrocytic lineage with lower expression of TLX and high expression of GFAP
Both methods of NPC derivation can produce NPCs with similar characteristics including the
Reijonen H, Daniels TL, Lernmark A, Nepom GT. GAD65-specific autoantibodies enhance the presentation of an immunodominant T-cell epitope from GAD65. Diabetes 49: 1621-1626, 2000.
Ludewig B, Odermatt B, Landmann S, Hengartner H, Zinkernagel RM. Dendritic cells induce autoimmune diabetes and maintain disease via de novo formation of local lymphoid tissue. J Exp Med 188: 1493-1501, 1998.
Kukreja A, Cost G, Marker J, Zhang C, Sun Z, Lin-Su K, Ten S, Sanz M, Exley M, Wilson B, Porcelli S, Maclaren N. Multiple immuno-regulatory
., Turano A., Caruso A.: CD11b expression identifies CD8+CD28+ Y lymphocytes with phenotype and function of both naive/memory and effector cells. J Immunol 2001, 166 , 900-907.
9. Keppel K.E., Campbell K.L., Zuckermann F.A., Greeley E.A., Schaeffer D.J., Husmann R.J.: Quantitation of canine regulatoryTcell populations, serum interleukin-10 and allergen-specific IgE concentrations in healthy control dogs and canine atopic dermatitis patients receiving allergen- specific immunotherapy. Vet Immunol Immunother 2008, 123 , 337-344.
Ponlatham Chaiyarit, Poramaporn Klanrit, Pensri Phothipakdee, Ajiravudh Subarnbhesaj, Kobkan Thongprasom and Andrew S. Giraud
- Gomez G, Gil-Montoya JA, Bascones-Martinez A. Significance of liquefaction degeneration in oral lichen planus: a study of its relationship with apoptosis and cell cycle arrest markers. Clin Exp Dermatol. 2007; 32:556-63.
21. Hirota M, Ito T, Okudela K, Kawabe R, Yazawa T, Hayashi H, et al. Cell proliferation activity and expression of cell cycle regulatory proteins in oral lichen planus. J Oral Pathol Med. 2002; 31:204-12.
22. van der Meij EH, van der Waal I. Lack of clinicopathologic correlation in the diagnosis of oral lichen planus
Alicja Stachura, Barbara Bojarojć-Nosowicz, Dariusz Kaczmarczyk and Ewa Kaczmarczyk
dual roles depending on the cell cycle. Int J Biol Sci 2010, 6, 116–128.
24. Sankar V.H., Girisha K.M., Gilmour A., Singh V.P., Sinha N., Tewari S., Ramesh V., Mastana S., Agrawal S.: TNFR2 gene polymorphism in coronary artery disease. Indian J Med Sci 2005, 59, 104–108.
25. Sonay T.B., Koletou M., Wagner A.: A survey of tandem repeat instabilities and associated gene expression changes in 35 colorectal cancers. BMC Genomics 2015, 16, 702.
26. Stachura A., Kaczmarczyk E., Bojarojć-Nosowicz B.: Sequence analysis of the regulatory region of the TNF