Anita Dobek, Krzysztof Moliński and Ewa Skotarczak
Chandra T.K., Joshi S.N. (1983): Comparison of likelihood ratio, Rao’s and Wald’s tests and a conjecture of C.R. Rao. Sankhya A, 45: 226-246.
Fox J. (1997): Applied regression analysis, linear models, and related methods. Thousand Oaks, CA, US: Sage Publications, Inc.
Li B. (2001): Sensitivity of Rao’s score test, the Wald test and the likelihood ratio test to nuisance parameters. J. Statistical Planning and Inference 97: 57-66.
Madansky A. (1989): A comparison of the Likelihood Ratio
Mohammad Qasim Khan, Vijay Anand, Norbert Hessefort, Ammar Hassan, Alya Ahsan, Amnon Sonnenberg and Claus J. Fimmel
, dedicated patient visits, and is therefore not easily applicable to large patient populations. In recent years, a number of serum-based fibrosis tests have been developed and validated. Many studies have reported reasonable performance characteristics and good agreement with biopsy or elastography data.[ 4 , 5 ] With the advent of electronic medical record systems, fibrosis scores can be easily calculated after extracting the pertinent test results for each patient. This process does not require additional patient visits, and can be applied to large patient cohorts. As
Carroll C.L., Huntington P.J. (1988). Body condition scoring and weight estimation of horses. Equine Vet. J., 20: 41–45.
Courcier E.A., Mellor D.J., Pendlebury E., Evans C., Yam P.S. (2012). Preliminary investigation to establish prevalence and risk factors for being overweight in pet rabbits in Great Britain. Vet. Rec., 171: 197–197.
Edmonson A.J., Lean I.J., Weaver L.D., Farver T., Webster G. (1989). A body condition scoring chart for Holstein dairy cows. J. Dairy Sci., 72: 68–78.
Fritz U., Branch W.R., Hofmeyr M.D., Maran J., Prokop H
Liver cir rhosis (LC) is a common gastroenterological pathology among adults. Its aetiological factors are: alcohol abuse, hepatitis B infection, hepatitis C infection, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, non-alcoholic steatohepatitis and others.[ 1 , 2 ] Cirrhosis with multiple-aetiologies are more susceptible of developing multiple organ failures, predominantly kidney, brain, heart and others.[ 1 , 3 ] This disease can be classified using several methods and these cases will be focusing on Halstead-Reitan and Child-Pugh score classification
 Tobin, J: A General Equilibrium Approach To Monetary Theory. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking (1) pp.15–29 (1969)
 Altman, E. I., Saunders, A.: Credit risk measurement: Developments over the last 20 years. Journal of banking & finance, 21(11), pp. 1721-1742 (1997).
 Weimin Chen, Guocheng Xiang, Youjin Liu, Kexi Wang, Credit risk Evaluation by hybrid data mining technique, Systems Engineering Procedia, 3 (2012)
 Kambal, E.; Osman, I.; Taha, M.; Mohammed, N.; Mohammed, S. Credit scoring using data mining
Akshay Sharma, Madhumeet Singh, Pravesh Kumar and Pradeep Kumar Dogra
1. Cerri, R.L.A., Santos, J.E.P., & Juchem. S.O., Galvao, K.N., Chebel, R.C. (2004). Timed artificial insemination with estradiol cypionate or insemination at estrus in high-producing dairy cows. Journal of Dairy Science, 87(11), 3704-3715.
2. Edmonson, A.J., Lean, I.J., Weaver, L.D., Farver, T. and Webster, G. (1989). A body condition scoring chart of Holstein dairy cows. Journal of Dairy Science, 72(1), 68-78.
3. Kamimura, S., Ohgi, T., & Takahashi, M., Tsukamoto, T. (1993). Postpartum resumption of ovarian activity and uterine
) to screen for depressive symptoms and to estimate the prevalence of depression in this particular population group. Patients with scores of 0–5 are considered normal; a score of 6–10 indicates moderate depression; and 11–15 indicates severe depression ( Fountoulakis et al., 1999 , Yesavage et al., 1982 ).
In order to quantify the presence of sleep disturbances, the Athens Insomnia Scale (AIS-8 items) was administered to all the participants. Each item of the scale is rated 0–3 (0: no problem and 3: serious problem). Scores ≥ 6 indicate diagnosis of insomnia
Dimitrios Velissaris, Nikolaos-Dimitrios Pantzaris, Panagiotis Bountouris and Charalampos Gogos
1. STEVENSON EK, RUBENSTEIN AR, RADIN GT, WIENER RS, WALKEY AJ. Two decades of mortality trends among patients with severe sepsis: a comparative meta-analysis *. Crit Care Med 2014; 42 : 625-31.
2. KNAUS WA, DRAPER EA, WAGNER DP, ZIMMERMAN JE. APACHE II: a severity of disease classification system . Crit Care Med 1985; 13 : 818-29.
3. VINCENT JL, MORENO R, TAKALA J, et al. The SOFA (Sepsis-related Organ Failure Assessment) score to describe organ dysfunction/failure. On behalf of the Working Group on Sepsis-Related Problems of
Paweł Linek, Edward Saulicz, Andrzej Myśliwiec, Monika Wójtowicz and Tomasz Wolny
evaluating motor control through functional movement and dynamic coordination analysis ( Cook et al., 2006a , b ).
The FMS has also been used as an injury prediction tool in competitive athletes. Recent studies have shown that athletes with an FMS score under 14 were more likely to sustain an injury than their peers who received more than 14 points ( Kiesel et al., 2007 , 2011 ; Chorba et al., 2010 ). Another study has shown that, regardless of the score obtained in the FMS test, asymmetry in movements pointed to a more than 2-fold higher risk of injury ( Kiesel et al