Wojciech Konicki, Małgorzata Aleksandrzak and Ewa Mijowska
drinking water by ion exchange. Desalination 155, 157–170. DOI: 10.1016/S0011-9164(03)00293-5.
4. Blocher, C., Dorda, J., Mavrov, V., Chmiel, H., Lazaridis, N.K. & Matis, K.A. (2003). Hybrid flotation-membrane filtration process for the removal of heavy metal ions from wastewater. Water Res. 37, 4018–4026. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S0043-1354(03)00314-2
5. da Silva, J.R.P., Mercon, F., Costa, C.M.G. & Benjo, D.R. (2016). Application of reverse osmosis process associated with EDTA complexation for nickel and copper removal from wastewater. Desalin. Water
1. Neelwarne, B. & Halagur, S.B., Red Beet: An Overview, in Neelwarne, Bhagyalakshmi (Ed.), Food and Pharmaceutical Applications, pp 1-43, Springer New York Heidelberg Dordrecht London, 2012.
2. Khan, A.A., Iqbal, N., Adeel, S., Azeem, M., Batool, F. & Bhatti, I.A. (2014). Extraction of natural dye from red calico leaves: Gamma ray assisted improvements in colour strength and fastness properties. Dyes Pigments.103, 50-54. DOI: 10.1016/j. dyepig.2013.11.024.
3. Leitner, P., Fitz-Binder, C., Mahmud
, 43 (7), 799-812.
6. R. S. Mishra, P. S. De, and N. Kumar, “Fundamental Physical Metallurgy Background for FSW/P,” Friction Stir Welding and Processing: Science and Engineering , pp. 59-93, Cham: Springer International Publishing, 2014.
7. R. S. Mishra, and Z. Ma, “Friction stir welding and processing,” Materials Science and Engineering: R: Reports 2005 , 50 (1), 1-78.
8. R. Padmanaban, V. Balusamy, and V. R. Kishore, “Effect of axial pressure and tool rotation speed on temperature distribution during dissimilar friction stir welding
Ihsan Hamawand, Wilton Pereira da Silva, Friederike Eberhard and Diogenes L. Antille
1. Hamawand, I. (2011). Effect of Colloidal Particles associated with the Liquid Bridge in Sticking during Drying in Superheated Steam. Inter. J. Engineer . 24(2), 119–126.
2. Bhandari, B. & Howes, T. (2005). Relating the stickiness property of food undergoing drying and dried products to their surface energy. Drying Technol. 23, 781–797. DOI: 10.1081/DRT-200054194.
3. Mazzone, D.N., Tardos, G.I. & Pfeffer, R. (1987). The behaviour of liquid bridges between two relatively moving particles. Powder Technol. . 51, 71–83. DOI
5. Zhou Y.J. et al. Solid solution alloys of AlCoCrFeNiTix with excellent room-temperature mechanical properties, Applied Physics Letters 2007 , 90, 181904.
6. Wang X.F. et al. Novel microstructure and properties of multicomponent CoCrcuFeNuTix alloys, Intermetallics 2007 , 15, 357-362.
7. Tsai C.W. et al. Effect of temperature on mechanical properties of Al 0.5 CoCrCuFeNi wrought alloy, Journal of Alloys and Compounds 2010 , 490, 160-165.
8. Senkov O.N. et al. Mechanical properties of Nb 25 Mo 25 Ta 25 W 25 and V 20 Nb 20 Mo 20 Ta 20 W
Faisal Rehman, Syed Waqas Ahmad, M. Shahzad Zafar, Sajjad Ahmad and Muhammad Zia-Ul-Haq
. (2006) Desulfurization of mezino coal using combination of ‘fl otation’and‘leaching with potassium hydroxide/methanol. Fuel 85(7), 1117. DOI: 10.1016/j.fuel.2005.10.011 10.1016/j.fuel.2005.10.011.
7. Demirbaş, A. (2002) Demineralization and desulfurization of coals via column froth fl otation and different methods. Energy Convers Manage 43(7), 885. DOI: 10.1016/S0196-8904(01)00088-7 10.1016/S0196-8904(01)00088-7.
8. Celik, M. & Yildirim, I. (2000) A new physical process for desulfurization of low-rank coals. Fuel 79(13), 1665. DOI: 10