Lucia Godočiková, Eva Ivanišová and Miroslava Kačániová
of Food Sciences, 10 (1), 59-64, doi: 10.5219/551
10. Cerit, İ., Şenkaya, S., Tulukoğlu, B., Kurtuluş, M., Seçilmişoğlu, Ü. R., Demirkol O. (2016). Enrichment of functional properties of white chocolates with cornelian cherry, spinach and pollen powders, GIDA/The Journal of FOOD, 41 (5), 311-316.
11. Singleton, V. L. & Rossi, J. A. (1965). Colorimetry of total phenolics with phosphomolybdicphosphotungstic acid reagents, American Journal of Enology and Agricultural, 16, 144-158.
12. Willett, W. C. (2002). Balancing
Federica Pirrone, Ludovica Pierantoni, Valerio Albizzati and Mariangela Albertini
and social experiences in the canine. J Vet Behav: Clin Appl Res. 4(5): 203-210. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jveb.2009.03.003
20. Gazzano, A., Mariti, C., Notari, L., Sighieri, C., McBride, E.A. (2008). Effects of early gentling and early environment on emotional development of puppies. Appl Anim Behav Sci. 110, 294-304. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.applanim.2007.05.007
21. Fox, M.W. (1968). Methods of animal experimentation. III (2):37-73. Elsevier Inc.
22. Landis, J.R., Koch, G.G. (1975). A review of statistical methods in the analysis of data
Florentina Glodde, Mevlüt Günal, Mary E. Kinsel and Amer AbuGhazaleh
-capped, teflon-lined culture tube. The first step was adding 1 mL of prepared internal standard-C17:0 (heptadecaenoic acid) in benzene, followed by adding 2 mL of 5% sodium methoxide, 0.5 M solution in methanol. The tubes were capped and lightly vortexed to mix and then incubated in a water bath at 50°C for 5 min. After cooling for 5 min, 3 mL of 5% methanolic HCl was added and then recapped, vortexed, and incubated in a water bath at 80°C for another 10 min. The tubes were cooled for 7 min and then 1 mL of hexane and 7.5 mL of 6% potassium carbonate was slowly added. The
1. Aroch, I., Markovics, A., Mazaki-tovi, M., Kuzi, S., Harrus, S., Yas, E., et al., 2015: Spirocercosis in dogs in Israel: A retrospective case-control study (2004—2009). Vet. Parasitol. , 211, 234—240. DOI: 10.1016/j.vetpar.2015.05.011.
2. Cabanova, V., Guimaraes, N., Hurnikova, Z., Chovancova, G., Urban, P., Miterpakova, M., 2017: Endoparasites of the grey wolf ( Canis lupus ) in protected areas of Slovakia. Annals of Parasitology , 63, 4, 283—289. DOI: 10.17420/ap6304.114.
3. Chai, O., Yas, E., Brenner, O., Rojas, A
Manol Karadaev, Ivan Fasulkov, Radina Vasileva and Nasko Vasilev
sheep. PhD thesis, Stara Zagora. [in Bulgarian]
4. Capezzuto, A., Chelini, M.O.M., Felippe, E.C.G., Olivera, C.A. (2008). Correlation between serum and fecal concentration of reproductive steroids throughout gestation in goats. Anim Reprod Sci. 103, 78-86. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.anireprosci.2006.11.001 PMid:17156948
5. Medan, M.S., Abd El-Aty, A.M. (2010). Advances in ultrasonography and its application in domestic ruminants and other farm animals‘ reproduction. J Adv Res. 1, 123-128. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jare.2010.03.003
6. Karen, A
Joanna Wessely-Szponder, Tomasz Szponder, Ryszard Bobowiec and Joanna Michalska
Congress of the Latin American Association of Immunology - 100 Congreso de la Asociación Colombiana de Alergia, Asma e Inmunología. doi: 10.3389/conf.fimmu.2015.05.00015 (2015).
4. Campbell L., Emmerson E., Williams H., Saville C.R., Krust A., Chambon P., Mace K.A., Hardman J.: Estrogen receptor-alpha promotes alternative macrophage activation during cutaneous repair. J Invest Dermatol 2014, 134, 2447–2457.
5. Campbell L., Saville C.R., Murray P.J., Cruickshank S.M., Hardman J.: Local arginase 1 activity is required for cutaneous wound healing. J Invest
Katarzyna Wojcicka-Lorenowicz, Krzysztof Kostro, Urszula Lisiecka and Bolesław Gąsiorek
using the commercial Phagotest kit (Orpegen Pharma, Germany), according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Heparinised peripheral blood (100 μL) was incubated with 20 μL of FITC-labelled heat-killed E . coli (10 cfu) for 20 min at 37°C, a negative control remained in the ice bath for 20 min. At the end of the incubation, all the samples were placed in the ice bath in order to stop phagocytosis. A volume of 100 μL of ice-cold Quenching Solution was added to each sample. The samples were mixed (by vortex mixer) for 2 min at 25°C. Then, 3 mL of cold washing solution