demokratischen Bildung [Morality can be taught. Handbook on theory and practice of moral and democratic education]. München: Oldenbourg, 2003.
LIND, G.: Effective moral education. Konstanz: University of Konstanz, 2004.
LIND, G.: The Meaning and Measurement of Moral Judgment Competence Revisited - A Dual-Aspect Model. In: FASKO, D. - WILLIS, W. (eds.): Contemporary Philosophical and Psychological Perspectives on Moral Development and Education. Cresskil, NJ: Hampton Press, 2008.
LIND, G.: Moral education: Building on ideals and
Gerontology, 26 (7), 611-621.
Kroutil, J. A., & Wasyliw, Z. (2002). Infusing Gerontology into grades 7–12 Social Studies curricula. Gerontologist, 42 (3), 387-391.
Lasher, K. P., & Faulkender, P. J. (1993). Measurement of aging anxiety: development of anxiety about aging scale. International Journal of Aging and Human Development, 37 (4), 247-259.
McGuire, S. (1993). Promoting positive attitudes through aging education: a study with preschool children. Gerontology & Geriatrics Education, 13 (4), 3-12.
McGuire, S., & Mefford, L. (2007). Growing up
., & Kaufman, J. C. (2013). The effect of emotional intelligence and task type on malevolent creativity. Psychology of Aesthetics, Creativity, and the Arts , 7 , 237-244.
Hornberg & Reiter-Palmon (2017)
Kapoor, H. (2015). The creative side of the dark triad. Creativity Research Journal , 27 , 58-67.
Kapoor, H., & Khan, A. (2016). The measurement of negative creativity: metrics and relationships. Creativity Research Journal , 28 , 404-416.
Kapoor, H., & Khan, A. (in press) Creativity in context: Presses and task effects in negative creativity
standard. J Am Coll Cardiol 2012;59:1897-907.
15. Ruddox V, Edvardsen T, Bækkevar M, Otterstad E J. Measurements of left ventricular volumes and ejection fraction with three-dimensional echocardiography: feasibility and agreement compared to two-dimensional echocardiography Int J Cardiovasc Imaging (2014) 30:1325–1330
16. Luigi P. Badano, “The Clinical Benefits of Adding a Third Dimension to Assess the Left Ventricle with Echocardiography,” Scientifica, vol. 2014, Article ID 897431, 18 pages, 2014.
17. Mor-Avi V, Jenkins C, Kühl HP, Nesser HJ, Marwick T
14. Rumpler WV, Kramer M, Rhodes DG, et al. Identifying sources of reporting error using measured food intake. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 2008; 62: 544–55.
15. Trabulsi J, Schoeller DA. Evaluation of dietary assessment instruments against doubly labeled water, a biomarker of habitual energy intake. American Journal of Physiology Endocrinology and metabolism. 2001; 281(5): E891–9.
16. Wrieden WL, Anderson AS. Measurement of food and alcohol intake in relation to chronic liver disease. Statistical Methods in Medical Research. 2009; 18: 285–301.
Amabile, T. M. (1982). Social psychology of creativity: A consensual assessment technique. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 43 , 5, 997-1013.
Batey, M. (2012). The measurement of creativity: From definitional consensus to the introduction of a new heuristic framework. Creativity Research Journal, 24 , 1, 55-65.
Batey, M., Chamorro-Premuzic, T. & Furnham, A. (2010). Individual differences in ideational behavior: Can the Big Five and psychometric intelligence predict creativity scores? Creativity Research Journal, 22
Biljana Trpkovska, Dobrila Lazarova, Andja. Strateska, Biljana Zafirova and Elizabeta Čadikovska
. 1998, 18: 1825-1835.
9. Barlow S and Dietz W. Obesity evaluation and treatment; expert committee recommendations: Pediatrics. 1998, 102: 29-36.
10. Poskitt E. Defining childhood obesity: the relative body mass index (BMI). Act Pediatric. 1995, 84: 961-963.
11. Power C, Lake J and Cole T. Measurement and longterm health risks of child and adolescent fatness. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 1997; 21: 1623-1627.
12. Morris A. M, Williams J. M, et al. Anthropometric measurements of 3-6 years old girls and
, A. N. N. (2015). Commentary on ‘The psychology of creativity: A critical reading’. Creativity. Theories – Research – Applications , 2 , 1, 56-63; DOI: 10.1515/ctra-2015-0008.
Hutchins, E. (1995). Cognition in the wild . Cambridge, MA: MIT Press.
Jovchelovitch, S. (2007). Knowledge in context: Representations, community and culture . London: Routledge.
Karwowski, M. (2015). Notes on Creative Potential and Its Measurement. Creativity. Theories – Research – Applications , 2 , 1, 4-16; DOI: 10.1515/ctra-2015-0001.
Knopf, A. A. (1924
, Wesson DE, Wolman SL, Stewart S, Whitewell J, et al. Nutritional assessment: a comparison of clinical judgement and objective measurements. N Engl J Med 1982; 306: 969–72.
8. Kalantar-Zadeh K, Kopple JD, Block G. A malnutrition inflammation score is correlated with morbidity and mortality in maintenance hemodialysis patients. Am J Kidney Dis 2001; 38: 1251–63.
9. Tonelli M, Sacks F, Pfeffer M, Jhangri GS, Curhan G: Biomarkers of inflammation and progression of chronic kidney disease. Kidney Int 2005; 68: 237–45.
10. Kopple JD: Nutritional status as a
In the contemporary situation of ever-growing market internationalisation, local and global competition different company leadership aspects, especially ethical leadership, gain a special importance. It is possible to say that in theoretical literature, there is more or less consensual agreement upon the meaning of ethical leadership still regarding the evaluation models there are many models. Therefore, the main challenge is to determine the case sensitive model(s) for the industry or the type of business organisation. The goal of the article is to delineate theoretically and to test empirically amongst Latvian retail traders one of the models of evaluation (the one of the Executive Servant Leadership Scale, ESLS). The research questions are (1) What is the ranking of the ESLS first-order factors? and (2) What are the possible problem areas in the ethical leadership as seen by the Latvian retail traders? The authors of the present paper aspire to identify the problem areas out the future lines of investigation. The current research uses the following research methods: the monographic (the literature study related to the concept of ethical leadership and its evaluations models); expert interviews to narrow down the items to be tested; and the survey with the following factor analysis.