Elena L. Ebert, Andrey Bukaemskiy, Fabian Sadowski, Steve Lange, Andreas Wilden and Giuseppe Modolo
1. Pillon, S. (2012). Actinide-bearing fuels and transmutation targets. In R. J. M. Konings (Ed.), Comprehensive nuclear materials (Vol. 3, pp. 109-141). Oxford: Elsevier.
2. Modolo, G., Wilden, A., Geist, A., Magnusson, D., & Malmbeck, R. (2012). A review of the demonstration of innovative solvent extraction processes for the recovery of trivalent minor actinides from PUREX raffinate. Radiochim. Acta, 100, 715-725. DOI: 10.1524/ract.2012.1962.
3. Montel, J. -M. (2011). Minerals and design of new
1. Yao, J.; Munse, W. Low-cycle Fatigue of Metals. Literature Review; Defense Technical Information Center, 1961.
2. Deardorf, K. K. C. J., Fujikawa A.F. A survey of current US nuclear plant fatigue issues. 3rd International Conference on Fatigue of Reactor Componentss. 2004.
3. Materials Reliability Program: Operating Experience Regarding Thermal Fatigue of Piping Connected To PWR Reactor Coolant Systems (MRP-85).
4. Ehrnsten, U.; Ivanchenko, M.; Nevdacha, N.; Yagozinskyy, Y
Anonīms (2010). Atjaunojamās energijas likums. Ekonomikas ministrija. Available at: www.em.gov.lv/images/modules/items/EMLik_150910_AEL.doc
Anonymous (2004a). Financial Risk Management Instruments for Renewable Energy Projects. Summary document. United Nations Environment Programme. Oxford, UK: Words and Publications. 52 pp.
Anonymous (2004b). Guide to Risk Management. Australian Capital Territory Insurance Authority. Available at: http://www.treasury.act.gov.au/actia/Risk.htm
Jeļena Reste, Tija Zvagule, Nataļja Kurjāne, Andrejs Šķesters, Alīse Silova, Maija Eglīte, Jolanta Cīrule, Natālija Gabruševa, Andris Zīverts and Elvīra Čurbakova
-cancer diseases following radiation exposure . Report to the General Assembly, with Scientific Annexes. Vol. I, Annex B. United Nations, New York, pp. 327–375.
Anonymous (2006b). Health Risks from Exposure to Low Levels of Ionizing Radiation — BEIR VII Phase 2. The National Academies Press, Washington, D.C. 422 pp. (at pp. 313–323).
Anonymous (2006c). Health Effects of the Chernobyl Accident and Special Health Care Programmes. Report of the UN Chernobyl Forum, Expert Group “Health”. Bennett, B., Repacholi, M., Carr, Z. (eds.). World Health Organization, Geneva
. and F. D. CRUICKSHANK (1937): The Male Meiotic Cycle in the Genus Eucalyptus. Paper & Proc. Roy. Soc. Tasmania: 41-44.
MORA, F., C. PALMA-ROJAS and P. J. SEGUEL (2005): Comparación del cariotipo de Eucalyptus globulus y Eucalyptus cladocalyx (Myrtaceae). Agricultura Técnica 65: 20-25.
POKE, F. S., D. P. MARTIN, D. A. STEANE, R. VAILLANCOURT, and J. B. REID (2006): The impact of intragenetic recombination on phylogenetic reconstruction at the sectional level in Eucalyptus when using a single copy nuclear gene (cinnoanyl CoA reductase
Review, vol. 1, nr. 1, fq. 3-22
Bruck, T., (2004), An Economic Analyses of Security Policies, Defence and Peace Economics, vol. 16, nr. 5, fq. 375-389
Bulletin of the European Communities, Supplement 14/73, (1973), Scientific and Technological Policy Programme, COM (73) 1250 Parts I & II
Bush, V., (1945), Science: the Endless Frontier. Report to the President on a Program for Postwar Scientific Research, GPO
Buzan, B., Herring E., (1998), The Arms Dynamic in World Politics, Lynne Rienner
Bozidar Casar, Maria do Carmo Lopes, Advan Drljević, Eduard Gershkevitsh and Csilla Pesznyak
medicine examinations and 5 million radiotherapy courses undertaken annually.
Such tremendous development has triggered demands and need for more highly educated and well trained medical physicists. Introduction of formal systems for education and clinical training became crucial and many universities in Europe offer academic programmes in medical physics. However, there is still a lack of accredited clinical training programs in the majority of countries in Europe. Although international and European professional medical physics organizations together with European
Carmen Bogeanu, Cristiana David, Ileana Peride, Ionel Alexandru Checheriţă and Alexandru Ciocâlteu
Nuclear Cardiology, Heart Rhythm Society, Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, Society for Vascular Medicine and Biology, and Society for Vascular Surgery. J Am Coll Cardiol 50: e159-e241, 2007.
9. Chamberlain D. Preoperative risk evaluation: an old school approach with a few new tools. Accessed on 5 October 2013 at: http://www.acponline.org/about_acp/chapters/mt/chamberlain.ppt.
10. Arozullah AM, Daley J, Henderson WG, Khuri SF. Multifactorial risk index for predicting
Priyanshee Gohil, Himani Thakkar, Unnati Gohil and Shrikalp Deshpande
NHLBI, National Asthma Education and Prevention program, Expert Panel Report 2. Guidelines for the Management of Asthma , US Department of Health and Human Services, NIH publication no: 97, 1997.
S. N. Georas, M. C. Liu, W. Newman, L. D. Beall, B. A. Stealey and B. S. Bochner, Altered adhesion molecule expression and endothelial cell activation accompany the recruitment of human granulocytes to the lung after segmental antigen challenge, Am. J. Respir. Cell Mol. Biol. 7 (1992) 261
 Bushberg JT, Seibert, JA, Leidholdt EM, Boone JM. The essential physics of medical imaging. Lippincott Williams and Wilkins, Philadelphia, 2002.
 Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency. Radiation protection in diagnostic and interventional radiology. Radiation Protection Series Publication No. 14.1, Victoria, 2008.
 Supe SJ, Lyer PS, Sasane JB, et al. Estimation and significance of patient doses from diagnostic X-ray practices in India. Radiat Prot Dosimetry. 1992;43(1-4):209-211.
 Canon CL