Hristo Y. Ivanov, Vili K. Stoyanova, Nikolay T. Popov and Tihomir I. Vachev
, et al. Epigenetic Findings in Autism: New Perspectives for Therapy. Int J Environ Res Public Health 2013;10:4261-73.
57. Talebizadeh, Z, Butler MG, Theodoro MF. Feasibility and relevance of examining lymphoblastoid cell lines to study role of microRNAs in autism. Autism Res 2008;1:240-50.
58. Sarachana T, Zhou R, Chen G, et al. Investigation of post-transcriptional gene regulatory networks associated with autism spectrum disorders by microRNA expression profiling of lymphoblastoid cell lines. Genome Med 2010;2:23.
59. Seno GMM, Hu P, Gwadry FG, et
, Engler H, et al. Substantial reduction of naïve and regulatoryTcells following traumatic stress. Brain Behav Immun 2009;23 (8):1117-24.
46. Zhang L, Li H, Benedek D, et al. A strategy for the development of biomarker tests for PTSD. Med Hypotheses 2009;73(3):404-9.
47. Steckler T, Risbrough V. Pharmacological treatment of PTSD - Established and new approaches. Neuropharmacology 2012;62(2):617-27.
Martín R. Langa S. Reviriego C. Jiménez E. Olivares M. Boza J. Jiménez J. Fernández L. Xaus J. Rodríguez M. The commensal microflora of human milk: new perpectives for food bacteriotherapy and probiotics Trends Food Sci Technol 2004 15 121 127
11 Maeda Y., Ohtsuka H., Tomioka M., Oikawa M.: Effect of progesterone on Th1/Th2/Th17 and RegulatoryTcell-related genes in peripheral blood mononuclear cells during pregnancy in cows. Vet Res Commun 2012, 37, 43–49.
Maeda Y. Ohtsuka H
cell population. This phenomenon causes an imbalance of Th1/Th2, reduction of antiviral substance secreted by Th1, and attenuation of anti-HBV-specific T lymphocyte immune response, which cause chronic HBV infection. IL-35 is an immunosuppressive cytokine secreted by regulatoryT lymphocytes. In vitro experiments have shown that IL-35 can also inhibit the proliferation of HBV-specific CTLs, weaken the immune responses of anti-HBV cells, and play an important role in the formation of immune tolerance in HBV infection [ 21 ]. Therefore, IL-35 is considered to be
residents of the endemic nephropathy area in Croatia. Arh Hig Rada Toksikol 2009;60:387-93.
48. Schwarz A, Rapaport E, Hirschberg K, Futerman AH. A regulatory role of sphingolipids in neuronal growth. J Biol Chem 1995;270:10990-8.
49. Gelderblom WCA, Smuts CM, Abel S, Snyman SD, Cawood ME, van der Westhuizen L, Swanevelder S. Effect of fumonisin B1 on protein and lipid synthesis in primary hepatocytes. Food Chem Toxicol 1996;34:361-9.
50. Stevens VL, Tang J. Fumonisin B1-induced sphingolipid d e p l e t i o n i n h i b i t s
Nikola Stojković, Snežana Cekić, Milica Ristov, Marko Ristić, Davor Đukić, Maša Binić and Dragan Virijević
. Akdis M: Healthy immune response to allergens.Tregulatorycells and more.Curr Opin Immunol 2006; 18(6):738-44. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.coi.2006.06.003
8. Iwakura Y,Ishigame H, Saijo S, Nakae S. Functional specialization of interleukin-17 family members. Immunity 2011; 34(2):149-62. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.immuni.2011.02.012
9. Wang YH, Angkasekwinai P , Lu N et al. IL-25 augments type 2 immune responses by enhancing the expansion and functions of TSLP-DCactivated Th2 memory cells. J Exp Med 2007; 204(8):1837-47. http
Delyan P. Delev, Delyana P. Davcheva, Ilia D. Kostadinov and Ivanka I. Kostadinova
1. Werner A. The Male Climacteric. JAMA 1939; 112(15):1441-3.
2. Kumanov Ph. The Male Climacteric? Sofi a: AB Studio, 2002 (Bulgarian).
3. Chen H, Zirkin BR. Long-term suppression of Leydig cell steroidogenesis prevents Leydig cell aging. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1999;96(26):14877-81.
4. Luo L, Chen H, Zirkin BR. Temporal relationships among testosterone production, steroidogenic acute regulatory protein (StAR), and P450 side-chain cleavage enzyme (P450scc) during Leydig cell
Alexander B. Poletaev, Alina A. Poletaeva, Alexander I. Pukhalenko, Roza S. Zamaleeva, Natalia A. Cherepanova and Dmitry V. Frizin
. Maternal infection: window on neu-roimmune interactions in fetal brain development and mental illness. Current Opinion in Neurobiol 2002;15:115-18.
30. Pistola V. Production of cytokines by human B-cells in health and disease. Immunol Today 1997; 18:343-9.
31. Wu Y, Liu Y. Viral induction of co-stimulatory activity on antigen-presenting cells bypasses the need for CD4+ T-cell responses. Current Biol 1994;4:499-505.
32. Ghosh A, Michalon A, Lindemann L, et al. Drug discovery for autism spectrum disorder: challenges and opportunities. Nat Rev Drug Discov 2013
A Tuna, G Ozturk, TB Gerceker, E Karaca, H Onay, SM Guvenc and O Cogulu
puzzle: The pieces fall in place Pigment Cell Res. 2007 20 5 345 359
5 Ben Ahmed M, Zaraa I, Rekik R, Elbeldi-Ferchiou A, Kourda N, Belhadj Hmida N, et al . Functional defects of peripheral regulatoryT lymphocytes in patients with progressive vitiligo. Pigment Cell Melanoma Res. 2011; 25(1): 99-109. 21985183 Ben Ahmed M Zaraa I Rekik R Elbeldi-Ferchiou A Kourda N Belhadj Hmida N Functional defects of peripheral regulatoryT lymphocytes in patients with progressive vitiligo Pigment Cell Melanoma Res. 2011 25 1 99 109
6 Ongenae K, Geel NV, Naeyaert JM. Evidence for