Delyan P. Delev, Delyana P. Davcheva, Ilia D. Kostadinov and Ivanka I. Kostadinova
1. Werner A. The Male Climacteric. JAMA 1939; 112(15):1441-3.
2. Kumanov Ph. The Male Climacteric? Sofi a: AB Studio, 2002 (Bulgarian).
3. Chen H, Zirkin BR. Long-term suppression of Leydig cell steroidogenesis prevents Leydig cell aging. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1999;96(26):14877-81.
4. Luo L, Chen H, Zirkin BR. Temporal relationships among testosterone production, steroidogenic acute regulatory protein (StAR), and P450 side-chain cleavage enzyme (P450scc) during Leydig cell
Alexander B. Poletaev, Alina A. Poletaeva, Alexander I. Pukhalenko, Roza S. Zamaleeva, Natalia A. Cherepanova and Dmitry V. Frizin
. Maternal infection: window on neu-roimmune interactions in fetal brain development and mental illness. Current Opinion in Neurobiol 2002;15:115-18.
30. Pistola V. Production of cytokines by human B-cells in health and disease. Immunol Today 1997; 18:343-9.
31. Wu Y, Liu Y. Viral induction of co-stimulatory activity on antigen-presenting cells bypasses the need for CD4+ T-cell responses. Current Biol 1994;4:499-505.
32. Ghosh A, Michalon A, Lindemann L, et al. Drug discovery for autism spectrum disorder: challenges and opportunities. Nat Rev Drug Discov 2013
Nikola Stojković, Snežana Cekić, Milica Ristov, Marko Ristić, Davor Đukić, Maša Binić and Dragan Virijević
. Akdis M: Healthy immune response to allergens.Tregulatorycells and more.Curr Opin Immunol 2006; 18(6):738-44. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.coi.2006.06.003
8. Iwakura Y,Ishigame H, Saijo S, Nakae S. Functional specialization of interleukin-17 family members. Immunity 2011; 34(2):149-62. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.immuni.2011.02.012
9. Wang YH, Angkasekwinai P , Lu N et al. IL-25 augments type 2 immune responses by enhancing the expansion and functions of TSLP-DCactivated Th2 memory cells. J Exp Med 2007; 204(8):1837-47. http
A Tuna, G Ozturk, TB Gerceker, E Karaca, H Onay, SM Guvenc and O Cogulu
puzzle: The pieces fall in place Pigment Cell Res. 2007 20 5 345 359
5 Ben Ahmed M, Zaraa I, Rekik R, Elbeldi-Ferchiou A, Kourda N, Belhadj Hmida N, et al . Functional defects of peripheral regulatoryT lymphocytes in patients with progressive vitiligo. Pigment Cell Melanoma Res. 2011; 25(1): 99-109. 21985183 Ben Ahmed M Zaraa I Rekik R Elbeldi-Ferchiou A Kourda N Belhadj Hmida N Functional defects of peripheral regulatoryT lymphocytes in patients with progressive vitiligo Pigment Cell Melanoma Res. 2011 25 1 99 109
6 Ongenae K, Geel NV, Naeyaert JM. Evidence for
of regulatoryTcells in health and autoimmunity. Biomed. Pharmacother., 100, 316-23.
31. Lam, I.K.Y., Chow, J.X., Lau, C.S. & Chan, V.S.F. (2018). MicroRNA-mediated immune regulation in rheumatic diseases. Cancer. Lett., 431, 201-12.
32. Bhaskaran, M. & Mohan, M. (2014). MicroRNAs: history, biogenesis, and their evolving role in animal development and disease. Vet. Pathol., 51(4), 759-74.
33. Lou, W., Liu, J., Gao, Y., Zhong, G., Chen, D., Shen, J., Bao, C., Xu, L., Pan, J., Cheng, J., Ding, B. & Fan, W. (2017
D Domańska-Senderowska, A Snochowska, P Szmigielska, Z Jastrzębski, A Jegier, J Kiszałkiewicz, K Dróbka, J Jastrzębska, D Pastuszak-Lewandoska, P Cięszczyk, A Maciejewska-Skrendo, P Zmijewski and E Brzeziańska-Lasota
Collection of Biological Material . Blood samples were collected before (T 1 ) and 12 hours after training (T 2 ). Before blood collection, the players had been resting in the supine position for 10 min. Blood was aspirated into 5 mL EDTA-containing tubes. For lymphocyte isolation, a density gradient cell separation solution Histopaque®-1077 (Sigma-Aldrich Co., St. Louis, MO, USA) was used. Blood needed for determination of lipid profiles was collected into the serum separator tubes.
Gene Expression Analyses . RNA isolation was performed using the mirVana™ miRNA
Grigorescu Cristina, Antoniu Sabina Antonela, Oţelea Marina Ruxandra, Ileana Antohe, Fildan Ariadna Petronela, Arghir Ioan Anton and Tofolean Ecaterina Doina
. Future Virol. 2013;8:1085-1094.
33. Furuta Y, Gowen BB, Takahashi K, et al. Favipiravir (T-705), a novel viral RNA polymerase inhibitor. Antiviral Res. 2013;100:446-454.
34. Berry CM. Understanding Interferon Subtype Therapy for Viral Infections: Harnessing the Power of the Innate Immune System. Cytokine Growth Factor Rev. 2016;31:83-90.
35. Kim S, Kim MJ, Kim CH, et al. The Superiority of IFN-lambda as a Therapeutic Candidate to Control Acute Influenza Viral Lung Infection. Am. J. Respir. Cell Mol. Biol. 2017; 56(2):202-212.
A Strajnar, MZ Tansek, KT Podkrajsek, T Battelino and U Groselj
Brennan MF Cahill Jr GF Blood cell and plasma amino acid levels across forearm muscle during a protein meal Diabetes 1973 22 10 768 – 775
21 Flanagan SE, Patch AM, Locke JM, Akcay T, Simsek E, Alaei M, et al . Genome-wide homozygosity analysis reveals HADH mutations as a common cause of diazoxide-responsive hyperinsulinemic-hypoglycemia in consanguineous pedigrees. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2011; 96(3): 498-502. 10.1210/jc.2010-1906 Flanagan SE Patch AM Locke JM Akcay T Simsek E Alaei M Genome-wide homozygosity analysis reveals HADH
AM Alaqeel, H Abou Al-Shaar, RK Shariff and A Albakr
21 Bartel DP. MicroRNAs: Target recognition and regulatory functions. Cell. 2009; 136(2): 215-233.
Bartel DP MicroRNAs: Target recognition and regulatory functions. Cell 2009 136 2 215 233
22 Filipowicz W, Bhattacharyya SN, Sonenberg N. Mechanisms of post-transcriptional regulation by micro-RNAs: Are the answers in sight? Nat Rev Genet. 2008; 9(2): 102-114. 10.1038/nrg2290
Filipowicz W Bhattacharyya SN Sonenberg N Mechanisms of post-transcriptional regulation by micro-RNAs: Are the answers in sight? Nat Rev Genet 2008 9 2 102 114
23 Vasudevan S, Tong Y