served as a Republican in the state senate from 1961 to 1963 and in the house in 1969 and again in 1971. Ellis Waldron, Montana Legislators, 1864-1979: Profiles and Biographical Directory (Bureau of Gov’t Research, University of Montana, 1980). Dr. Cashmore ran unsuccessfully for constitutional convention delegate in 1971. Atlas, supra note 1, at 257. Burger was a long-time conservative activist who founded the Montana Farm Bureau as a more conservative alternative to the liberal Farmers Union. Telephone Conversation with Tom Rolfe of Helena, Montana, Aug. 6, 2018
Treaties-The Basics and Benefits, THE CPA JOURNAL, 2011, pp. 50-53.
 Fabian Barthel, Matthias Busse, Eric Neumayer, The impact of double taxation treaties on foreign direct investment: evidence from large dyadic panel data, Contemporary Economic Policy, Vol. 28, nr. 3, 2010, pp. 366–377.
 *** - Manualul afacerilor europene, Institutul European din Romania (IER) – University of Leuven – Belgia.
 Dănuț Chilarez, George Sebastian Ene, Harmonisation and fiscal competition in the EuropeanUnion, Management Strategies Journal, Vol. 23, Nr. 1, 2014
Improving the traffic safety represents a central objective of the European Union’s policy in the transports field. The Union has in view an improvement of the traffic safety, having as purpose the diminishing of deaths, bodily injuries and material damages. An important element of this policy is represented by the consistent application of sanctions for transgressing the circulation norms committed in the Union, an objective to which the New Romanian Criminal Code has fallen into line.
and R. Sicurella, The Corpus Juris 2000, a criminal guardianship modello di dei beni Community giuridici, Milan, Giuffre, 2003;
6. Labay, Area of freedom, security and justice, General Framework, J - Cl. Europe 2009;
7. S. Murgu, N. M. Stoicu, Constitutional Law and Political Institutions, Cordial Lex Publishing House, Cluj-Napoca, 2012;
8. S. Murgu, N. M. Stoicu, Legal framework for the protection of human rights in international or domestic law, Cordial Lex Publishing House, Cluj-Napoca, 2012;
9. S. Murgu, N. M. Stoicu, Regulation of
The author analyzes in this paper principles and ides of philosophy of law issued by Mircea Djuvara, which preserve their contemporaneity, being useful for the perfecting of the state institutions and of the democracy not only at national level, but also at European Union one. His ideas and logical demonstration on the rational fundamentals of law, the autonomy of the moral and legal conscience, the specificity of truth and of juridical knowledge, the philosophical substantiation of power and Constitution, the principles of the democracy and the connections between the political power and the law are just few of the original elements due to which Djuvara became an acknowledged and respected personality not only in Romania, but also in the experts clubs of the Europe between the two World Wars.
· Decker Franck, 2002, ‘Governance beyond the nation-state. Reflections on the democratic deficit of the EuropeanUnion’, Journal of European Public Policy, IX(2): 256-272.
· Ehlermann C.D., 1997, ‘Différenciation, flexibilité, coopération renforcée: les nouvelles dispositions du traité d'Amsterdam’, Revue du Marché Unique Européen, no. 3: 51-90.
· Erhel Christine and Palier Bruno, 2005, ‘L`Europe sociale: entre modèles nationaux et coordination européenne’, Revue d´économie politique, no. 6: 677-704.
· Franssen E., 2002
The present special issue of Perspectives on Federalism reflects on the nature and characteristics of solidarity within a supranational context, it explains what solidarity has meant so far in the EU, how much solidarity we had during the crisis, what type of solidarity is needed and how to build it. It focuses on the new economic governance and its solidarity mechanisms during and after the economic crisis but tackles other related fields such as its impact on services of general economic interest or the European budget, as well as other areas where solidarity is also discussed such as the free movement of persons.
This monographic issue has its origin in the International Conference “Solidarity in Hard Times. Solidarity and the European Social Model in times of economic crisis” organized by the University Institute for European Studies (IDEE) on 11-12 June 2015 in Madrid, within the Jean Monnet Network MoreEU (“More Europe to overcome the crisis”).
-2003”, EuropeanUnion Politics, pp. 531 - 552.
18. Kajsiu, B., Bumçi, A., Rakipi A. (2002), Albania – a Weak Democracy a Weak State , Albanian Institute for International Studies, Tirana,.
19. Karliuk, M. (2011), “EU and Third Countries: Legal Approximation Methodology”, < http://praunik.majstar.com/en/artykuly/173 > accessed on 14 December 2016.
20. Kellerman, A. (2008), “Procedures for the Approximation of Albanian Legislation with the Acquis Communautaire”, in C Stefanou and H Xanthaki, (eds) Drafting Legislation: A Modern Approach. Ashgate, England
1. Ancheş, Diana-Ionela, Preocupări juridice privind Uniunea Europeană, Ed. Eikon, Cluj- Napoca, 2014.
2. Ancheş, Diana-Ionela, “Tratatul de la Lisabona şi sistemul instituţional al Uniunii Europene”, in Flore Pop, Oana Albescu (edit.), Tratatul de la Lisabona. De la „metoda comunitară‖ la noile evoluţii ale guvernanţei europene. Drept şi politici ale Uniunii, CA Publishing, Cluj-Napoca, 2012.
3. Ancheş, Diana-Ionela, “Enhanced cooperation in the EuropeanUnion from its origins to the Lisbon treaty”, in vol. Journal of Legal