4. Krzan, A., et. al. (2006): Standardization and certification int he area of environmentally degradable plastics, Polymer Degradation and Stability, 2006 (91), 2819-2833
5. Siracusa, V. (2008): Biodegradable polymers for food packaging: a review. Trends in Food Science & Technology Volume 19, Issue 12, December 2008, 634-643
6. Haugaard, V.K., et. al. (2001): Potentional Food applications of Biobased Materials, An EU concerned Action Project, Weinhein, 182- 200
7. Butschli, J. (2007): Evaluation of a biodegradable
Vlado Popović, Borut Jereb, Milorad Kilibarda, Milan Andrejić, Abolfazl Keshavarzsaleh and Dejan Dragan
. 250-256 (2015)
12. Yong, J.Y., Ramachandaramurthy, K. V., Tan, K.M., Mithulananthanet N.: “A review on the state-of-the-art technologies of electric vehicle, its impacts and prospects.” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews vol. 49, pp. 365–385 (2015).
13. Escoda, J., Fontanilles, J., Biel, D., Repecho, V., Cardoner, R., Griñó. R.: “G2V and V2G operation 20 kW Battery Charger 2013.” World Electric Vehicle Journal vol. 6, pp. 839-843 (2013).
14. Tesla Motors Company: Supercharger. https://www.tesla.com/supercharger (2016a). Accessed 10
solutions to protect from injuries of lower back in case of forklifts drivers. In Management of Technology – Step to Sustainable Production, 10.-11. June 2015 . Zagreb: Croatian Association for PLM. Celje: Faculty of Logistics.
Stinson, M. (2014). Learning Curves of Temporary Workers in Manual Order Picking Activities. Logistics Journal . Najdeno 7. junija 2016 na spletnem naslovu: Gajšek, B., Vujica Herzog, N., Butlewski, M. & Đukić, G. (2017). Research opportunity: Incorporation of human factors in order picking system models. Organizacja i Zarządzanie 72. DOI
The pharmaceutical industry is one of the most competitive businesses in the world. Supply chain in this industry has been directed towards the production of large batches to avoid lack of supplies, and the achievement of regulatory requirements, at the cost of high level of inventory, higher costs and inventory write-off due to expiration or other reasons. In recent years this industry is facing major changes and challenges such as intense globalization processes, increased competition and innovations in technologies, which has broadened and deepened risks in supply chain.
The paper reports the results of the study of the risk in distribution processes of Slovenian pharmaceutical companies, which was conducted among five companies and aims to draw attention to risks that arise in supply chain, to emphasize the importance of their management and to present a model for an effective assessment of risk in companies, developed at the Faculty of Logistics.
The aim of this paper is to show the spectrum of problems associated with the growing importance of cities in the context of rapidly occurring processes of urbanization. Therefore the following issues are included: the concept of smart cities, which are a combination of the intelligent use of information systems allowing for active management of the various areas of urban activity with the potential of institutions, companies and the active involvement and creative people; transport problems and the use of new technologies. Particular attention will be given to both, the issue of transport congestion as the strongest factor affecting the quality of life of residents and to the role of social capital in the creation of sustainable development. To exemplify the result of the cooperation between southern Polish communities there will be presented a case of the introducing process of the Silesian Card of Public Services with a wide range of its functionality.
Olusogo Ogunleye, Akinyemi Ajibola, Oluwafemi Enilolobo and Olufolakemi Shogunle
1. A. O. Ajiboye, (2009). The Effects of Transportation System on Food Marketing and Security in Nigeria. Transport Management Technology, School of Entrepreneurship and Management Technology, Federal University of Technology, Minna, Nigeria. PP. 1-14.
2. A. O. Ajiboye and O. Afolayan (2009) The Impact of Transportation on Agricultural Production in a Developing Country: A case of kola nut production in Nigeria. International Journal of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development , pp49-57.
3. CBN (2013). CBN Statistical Bulletin
by Passenger Car with Using of Non-Electrical Hybrid Drive Technology“ Advances In Science And Technology Research Journal, vol:11(1), pp:166-172. Doi: 10.12913/22998624/66505
 Rievaj, V, Synak, F., (2017). “Does Electric Car Produce Emissions?” Scientific Journal Of Silesian University Of Technology. Series Transport, vol. 94, pp. 187-197, Doi: 10.20858/sjsutst.2017.94.17
 Sarkan, B., Caban, J., Marczuk, A., Vrabel, J., Gnap, J., (2017) „Composition of exhaust gases of spark ignition engines under conditions of periodic inspection of vehicles in
Alexander Zuepke, Kai Beckmann, Andreas Zoor and Reinhold Kroeger
. (2016, June). Lightweight TCP/IP Stack [computer software]. Retrieved June 6, 2016, from http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/lwip/ .
4. Züpke, A., Bommert, M. & Lohmann, D. (2015). AUTOBEST: A United AUTOSAR-OS and ARINC 653 Kernel. In 21th IEEE Real-Time and Embedded Technology and Application Symposium (RTAS), 13-16 April 2015 (pp. 133-144). Los Alamitos, CA: IEEE.
5. AUTOSAR Consortium. (2016). AUTomotive Open System ARchitecture . Version 4.1. Retrieved June 6, 2016, from http://www.autosar.org/ .
6. International Organization for
 Ren, J. W. (2012). Study on pallet allocation optimization over a pallet pool. Southwest Jiaotong University, Chengdu, China.
 Harris, J. S., & Worrell, J. S. (2008). Pallet management system: a study of the implementation of UID/RFID technology for tracking shipping materials within the department of defence distribution network. NAVAL Postgraduate School, Monterey, USA.
 Wu, Q. Y. (2013). Study on unit logistic: part one. Logistics & Material Handling, 16(6): 108-111.
 Jiang, H., & Liu L. (2001). Pallet pooling