On the basis of establishing an input-output index system of listed food companies’ social responsibility, this paper uses the DEA model to assess 22 Chinese listed food companies’ social responsibility efficiency between 2014 and 2016. Results show that the social responsibility efficiency of Chinese listed food companies is generally lower and the average of the 22 companies is only 0.665. The social responsibility management in 81.80% of listed food companies is in a relatively ineffective state. There is a big room for improvement. In addition, the social responsibility efficiencies of listed companies with different sizes are quite different. The social responsibility efficiency of large-sized listed food company is obviously higher than that of the small and medium-sized. The study also shows that the social responsibility efficiencies of most listed food companies are in the stage of increasing returns to scale and more input would be necessary in order to achieve higher efficiency.
Yujun Dong, Guowei Shu, Chunji Dai, Meng Zhang and Hongchang Wan
. (2015). Kinetics of Batch Fermentation in the Cultivation of a Probiotic Strain Lactobacillus Delbrueckii Ssp. Bulgaricus B1. Food Technology, 61-72. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1515/aucft-2015-0006 .
4. Carmen, R. & Alessandro, C. R. (2018). Efficiency in hydrocarbon degradation and biosurfactant production by Joostella sp. A8 when grown in pure culture and consortia. Journal of Environmental Sciences, 67(05), 115-126. DOI: CNKI: SUN: HJKB.0.2018-05-013.
5. Chen, H. & Kou, J. (2016). Optimization of nitrogen source for Bifidobacterium bifidum using
its antioxidative effect on growing-finishing pigs. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 107(4):1140–1148.
26. Wu P, Ma X, Tigabu M, et al, 2011. Root morphological plasticity and biomass production of two Chinese fir clones with high phosphorus efficiency under low phosphorus stress. Canadian Journal of Forest Research, 41(2):228-234(7).
27. Xiu-Zhen Z, Ling W, Dong-Wu L, et al, 2014. Synergistic inhibitory effect of berberine and d-limonene on human gastric carcinoma cell line MGC803. Journal of Medicinal Food, 17(9):955-962.
28. Zhang Y, Trinh K T L
. & Pasaribu M. (2015). Aliran tertutup massa dan potensi mandiri energi pada produksi CPO (Closed mass flows and energy self sufficiency in CPO production). Jurnal Teknologi Industri Pertanian 25 (3):215-226.
10. Barry Callebaut [BC]. (2013). Sustainability Report 2012/2013 . Zurich (CH): Barry Callebaut.
11. Bora MK. & Nakkeeran S. (2014). Performance Analysis from The Efficiency Estimation of Coal Fired Boiler. International Journal of Advanced Research , 2(5): 561-574.
12. Cruz G., Pirila M., Huuhtanen M., Carrion L., Alvarenga E. & Keiski RL. (2012
Manfred Jakop, Silva Grobelnik Mlakar, Martina Bavec, Martina Robačer, Tjaša Vukmanič, Urška Lisec and Franci Bavec
available nitrogen. Soil Use Manag. 2002;18:248-255.
9. Chuan L, Hea P, Pampolinoc MF, Johnstond AM, Jin J, Xua X, Zhaoa S, Qiua S, Zhoua W. Establishing a scientific basis for fertilizer recommendations for wheat in China: Yield response and agronomic efficiency. Field Crop Res. 2013;140:1-8.
10. Commission Regulation (EC) No. 889/2008 of 5 September 2008 laying down detailed rules for the implementation of Council Regulation (EC) No 834/2007 on organic production and labelling of organic products with regard to organic production
This paper analyses some aspects of regime mixing ratio (RMR) in Vacuum Dilute Phase Pneumatic Conveying Systems in order to measure the energy efficiency of these systems. RMR variation curve profile is determined and the proportionality between Theoretical Mixing Ratio (TMR) and RMR is evaluated. The equation of the Characteristic Curve of the Ventilator type APRG-902/C is given. The profile of the RMR variation curve by specific load of the pipe is determined.
Krasimira Kalcheva-Karadzhova, Vasil Shikov, Kiril Mihalev, Georgi Dobrev, Danka Ludneva and Nikolai Penov
: The efficiency of enzyme-assisted extraction for the recovery of polyphenols from rose (Rosa damascena Mill.) petals was evaluated performing a simplex centroid experimental design for mixture with three components (pectinolytic, cellulolytic and hemicellulolytic preparation). The ternary enzyme combinations leaded to the highest contents of total polyphenols, reaching 43% higher average value as compared to the control (without enzymatic treatment) sample. Enzymatic treatments also enhanced (9−25%) the extractability of total anthocyanins. The results obtained demonstrate that enzyme-assisted extraction improves the recovery of polyphenolic antioxidants from rose petals, especially using ternary enzyme combinations, comprising pectinolytic, cellulolytic and hemicellulolytic preparation.
Anatoliy Bezysov, Halyna Dubova and Nataliya Rogova
This paper presents a novel approach to the selection of plants to restore the lost aroma based on the oxidation processes. The predisposition of raw material components to lipid oxidation is the basis of selection criteria. It was determined that the content of unsaturated fatty acids in the lipid extract of watermelon, pumpkin, cucumbers is 30-40%, the ratio of linoleic and linolenic acids in fruit is different. The formation of diene conjugates and hydroperoxides, malondialdehyde after various processing treatment methods is shown. The efficiency of aroma restoration depends on the number of formed 9-, 13- hydroperoxides that serve as a substrate for aroma-forming enzymes. The antioxidant capacity and the oxidation-reduction potential of fresh fruits and fruits after cooking have been analyzed. These characteristics determine the fruit ability to repeated formation of aromatic components. It has been ascertained that gourds have sufficient potential to restore aroma by exogenous lipoxygenases.
Qiqi Zheng, Guowei Shu, Jianbo Kou, Xiuxiu Cui and Jiangpeng Meng
In order to improve the survival rate of probiotics and produce probiotic goat milk from fermented goat milk of Lactobacillus casei L61 by spray drying. Spray drying has been applied to large-scale industrial production of milk powder due to its high efficiency and low cost. However, high temperatures in spray drying can result in the loss of large numbers of probiotic.The purpose of this paper is to study the effects of eight thermal protectants including skim milk, sucrose, glucose, β-cyclodextrin, gelatin, maltodextrin, glycerol, trehalose on the survival rate and viable counts of L.casei L61 after heat treatment by the single factor experiment. All protective agents have a positive effect on increasing the survival rate of L.casei L61 (p<0.05). The results indicated that the survival rates of L.casei L61 were up to the maximum of 10.94%, 1.13%, 3.04%, 0.21%, 6.97%, 0.075, 4.71% and 0.29%, while the additions of skim milk, sucrose, glucose, β-cyclodextrin, gelatin, maltodextrin, glycerol, trehalose were 20mg/L, 10%, 7%, 15%, 1.5%, 3%, 8mL/L, 10%, respectively; the viable counts after heat treatment are 19.69, 0.81, 1.78, 0.455, 12.2, 0.12, 2.75, 0.435(×106CFU/mL), respectively. This paper provides technical a reference for the development of probiotic goat milk powder.
Magalie Poirieux, Georgi Kostov, Rositsa Denkova, Vesela Shopska, Mihaela Ivanova, Tatyana Balabanova and Radka Vlaseva
., & Poncelet, D. (2009). Prediction models for shape and size of calcium-alginate macrobeads produced through extrusion technique. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science , 338, 63–72.
5. Dłużewska, E., Panasiewicz, M. & Leszczyński, K. (2004). Effect of gum Arabic and modified starch on stability of beverage emulsions. Electronic Journal of Polish Agricultural Universities , 7 (2), 1-10.
6. Chan, E.-S. (2011) Preparation of Ca-alginate beads containing high oil content: Influence of process variables on encapsulation efficiency and bead properties